[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Ts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Olsen Twins.jpg (45KB, 660x350px) Image search: [Google]
Olsen Twins.jpg
45KB, 660x350px
Can the Olsen Twins make a comeback, take back their throne and defeat them?
>>
There's no point in them acting anymore, they did that for the first 18 or so years of their life and made a empire worth billions

Though I'd like to seem them put on a bit of weight and not look crazy as fuck
>>
>>79929825
those things look like aliens
>>
>>79929825
One of them has p bad Lyme disease and is on the verge of death.
>>
>>79929825
>dat personal pronoun without an antecedent
Defeat whom, OP?
>>
File: 2003a.jpg (875KB, 1200x850px) Image search: [Google]
2003a.jpg
875KB, 1200x850px
>>79929825
>Vanity Fair actually thought they were the next big thing back in 2003
kek
>>
>>79930718
YOU know who...
>>
>>79929825
Who are they? Can I get a quick rundown?
>>
>>79929902
Hollywood and the Fashion Inc. are sucking their life force slowly.
>>
>>79930739
Holy fuck none of them made it
>>
>>79929825
Nah. They made a killing in the 90s on family friendly straight to video garbage that parents would buy because they knew it was safe. This was before the days of amazon and imdb where you could research what you were getting and steer away from garbage.

They were never good actors and never in anything good (this includes full house) or critically acclaimed.

In the 90s it was MUCH easier to sell shitty movies, tv shows, and albums; because it was much harder to research exactly what you were getting. And if it was a big band or actor that was heavily promoted by the media, it would sell regardless of quality; hence the Olson twins success. They only succeeded because they were cute twins which was a novelty and everything they made was so family friendly that parents would buy it and KNOW that it was free from anything objectionable.

Today when quality of media can be easily researched beforehand, it's much harder to make shit that will sell at all. Also this was before all the streaming stuff on the internet, people actually had to buy shows and movies and a good amount of time you'd wind up with a dud.

I hear they branched out into clothing and perfumes and they should.... because they never were anything worth mentioning as actresses. They never would have been anything at all had they started their acting career post 2000.
>>
>>79931882
ERW did
>>
>>79930739
damn shit was bad back then
>>
>>79930739
What went oh so wrong?
>>
File: 403711.jpg (986KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
403711.jpg
986KB, 1067x1600px
>>79929825
>there can be only one
>>
>>79929825
No.
They should retire completely from the public eye with dignity and grace.
>>
>>79930739
>white women

Not even once.
>>
>>79933721
>implying you have a choice in the matter
>>
>>79930739
>Amanda
MK Ultra
>Olsen Twins
Speedballs
>Mandy Moore
Isn't she a mom now?
>Duff
Milf Muff
>Alexis Bledell
Kek
>Evan Rachel Wood
Who
>Raven
psycho lesbo ultra-liberal
>Lohan
f
>>
>>79930739
Moore has had a respectable career, Olsen Twins are worth billions and at the top of fashion, ERW is a successful actress, Bledel starred in a highly successful sitcom and should be set for life. Duff should still have a ton of money despite her middling singing career and seems mentally stable.

Hollywood chewed up and spat out Raven, Bynes, and Lohan, although the first two should still have their money to fall back on. / they're all pretty crazy now though.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.