[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are /tv/'s thoughts on American Crime Story?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

What are /tv/'s thoughts on American Crime Story?
>>
>>79918023
They should have gotten someone that actually looked like OJ

Other than that, it was bretty good.
>>
>>79918073
Why didn't they just get fuckin' OJ?
>>
>>79918189
he is, surprise surprise, in jail.
>>
>>79918023
Courtney Vance did a good job with his performance as Cochran.
>>
>>79918073
Cuba's performance was the weak link, too. What happened to him?

>>79918023
Great series, almost perfect. Any other year it would've been top of the list, but The Young Pope kinda blew everything else out of the water
>>
>>79918233
For fucking tax evasion, of all things.

Roll the nigga out and lets shoot a biopic that somehow got nominated for documentary despite ironically not showing everything involved and telling everybody what they already knew.

The director looked like that bisexual nigga from Moonlight.
>>
>>79918324
pretty sure it was because he tried to steal some of his own shit to sell
>>
>>79918023
Funny. Last time I checked OJ was proven NOT GUILTY. But somehow he was able to be sued, have money ripped from him that was rightfully his, etc.

He didn't do it. People need to stop being salty about it.
>>
>>79918324
>fucking tax evasion
actually i think it was armed robbery and kidnapping. juice goes hard.
>>
>>79918317
>What happened to him

He was never a legitimate actor, and people realized it.

Still not entirely sure how he got an Oscar for Supporting Actor in a fucking rom-com. I like You've Got Mail as much as the next guy, I'm not looking to give Chappelle an Oscar for being in it.
>>
>>79918364
Not Guilty =/= Innocent.
>>
Denzel should've been OJ, but its fantastic despite that. The marcia clark arc is a standout.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.