[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't white people define racism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: Get_Out_2017_Movie-320x320.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Get_Out_2017_Movie-320x320.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
Why can't white people define racism?
>>
Because the liberal definition changes every week?
>>
Stop posting this face.
>>
>>79913873
Racism. Race means skin color, -ism means system. It's a system in which opportunities are afforded to some people with one skin color and denied to all others.

Not to be confused with prejudice which means judging some person/place/thing before you have learned anything about them through experience.

Martin Luther King Jr said all white people are racist, even the ones who disagree with racism, because all white people in America benefit from racism.
>>
File: 1488063358621.png (460KB, 669x486px) Image search: [Google]
1488063358621.png
460KB, 669x486px
>>79914084
stop being racist
>>
>>79915753

If that's true then surely anybody who ever supports anything that benefits them and disadvantages others in any way is as reprehensible as a racist
>>
>>79915753
>Race means skin color

Faulty supposition that only came into existence around the artificial creation of the "white" race by mongrels and bastards lacking any culture, accomplishments, or heritage in attempt to claim the culture and accomplishments of their betters as their heritage.
>>
>>79913873
Whites are told that they aren't a race, don't have heritage or the right to be proud of their race, and so it's a menaingless concept for most whites who are essentially just nihilistic separate entities rather than communities.
>>
Does he actually cry like that in the film or is it just a promotional shot?

It's been bugging me because it is such a weird-looking way to cry. Tears don't streak perfectly down your face like that.
>>
>>79913901
liberals are white, that's the question he's asking
>>
niggers can't even speak properly. They sound like they're on drugs, even when they aren't.
>>
>>79915926
White is not a race.

Irish is a race. Scottish is a race. French is a race. English is a race. German is a race. Italian is a race. Etc, etc, etc.

British is not a race. American is not a race. Because these are but two examples of huge amounts of cultural appropriation of a huge number of ethnic groups in order to build an empire.

You have no heritage because you're attempting to claim the accomplishments of all people of a certain pigment as your culture and heritage. When in reality these ethnic groups were just as hateful of each other as you are of anyone with a non-white pigment.
>>
>>79915953

Ey yo cracka u talkin shit bout me white boy
>>
Are whites even """people"""?
>>
>>79916055

So does that make blacks a 'race' because they failed to form a cohesive structure to accomplish things?
>>
File: 1486017029486.jpg (13KB, 178x279px) Image search: [Google]
1486017029486.jpg
13KB, 178x279px
>>79913873
>/pol/ easily triggered by anything that resembles their moms' boyfriends
>libs offended by everything
It's a good time to bait
>>
I'm just glad the kikes are finally giving niggers an equal serving of faggot brainwashing to depopulate them, like thug culture.
>>
>>79916681
Correct
>>
i liked this thread better when it was the childlike empress
>>
File: thnunderbirds_laughing.gif (510KB, 480x228px) Image search: [Google]
thnunderbirds_laughing.gif
510KB, 480x228px
>>79915753
>yfw affirmative action is actually racist
>>
>>79916055

Up until the 90s equating ethnicity and race was called racist.
>>
>>79915753
Now with this definition in mind, explain to me how this helps anyone in any way. The way I see it, this sets up an environment where the majority is always deemed as racist. Does that create a hierarchy of racism based on population size? After all, minority groups are always disadvantaged in one way or another. Are Blacks more racist than Asians for example?
If a white person moves to China, is that person not deemed racist anymore?

Racism is and always has been a universal definition of prejudice against someone based on THEIR RACE. It can be pointed out, proven, and fought in regard to individuals.

Naming a whole group of people "racist" - which is one of the worst things you can be called in America alongside murderer, pedophile, rapist - because of their skin color is racism. And it does nothing to ease race relations in America.

So fuck off.
>>
race is a spook
>>
>>79917653
>The way I see it, this sets up an environment where the majority is always deemed as racist.

Only when it's white people. In South Africa whites are still called racist even during their ongoing genocide.
>>
>>79917686
Exactly. Because they don't use this definition of racism anywhere else but in US. It's absurd.
>>
>>79913873

Racism:

"Any non-positive act, attitude or thought about non-whites originating from a white."

Seriously, I thought everyone knew this.
>>
Was it racism? I get that the guy who made the movie said it was, but honestly no where in the movie is anybody treating people shitty because of their race.
>>
File: 1443566038452.jpg (60KB, 706x706px) Image search: [Google]
1443566038452.jpg
60KB, 706x706px
>>79913873
>>79915845

IS THE ONLY PROMO SHOT FOR THIS MOVIE?????? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
>>
>>79915753
So when I get a tan in the summer does my status change?
>>
>>79916738
Libs weren't offended by this movie, even tho it makes them look pathetic.
>>
File: file.png (199KB, 752x649px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
199KB, 752x649px
>>79913873
This thread wasn't good the first time you posted it, faggot.
>>
>>79915937
It's a weird scene. Sort of borderlining supernatural affliction onto his psyche or something via hypnosis
>>
>>79917619
Is that not obvious?
>>
FUCK NIGGERS
>>
>Black people are better at sports
Black people are better at like two sports, sprinting and basketball. Every other sport is mixed. Or in the case of swimming, has no preeminent black people. (Not a racist joke, seriously look at the Olympics)
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.