[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to lose your audience in ten easy steps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: lowest rated oscars.jpg (61KB, 939x555px) Image search: [Google]
lowest rated oscars.jpg
61KB, 939x555px
How to lose your audience in ten easy steps
>>
>>79913196
I turned it off after the 10th Trump "joke"
>>
>>79913196
>rich snobs telling us how evil and racist the working class are while engaging in hours of figurative masturbation and performing a self indulgent awards ceremony
yeah I wonder why.
>>
>>79913465
Correction: the elites are racist themselves so there's no reason to call mid-class "racist" and that would also imply they're all of one race (but the elites are pretty much all white which is why it took so long for there to be a black President and barely anyone running has been a PoC).
>>
>>79913196
Was it because they apologised to niggers last year and forced them into every category this year to make up for it or because the secluded and out of touch millionaires of Hollywood wouldn't shut up about the people's president?
>>
>>79913465
>>79913236
It was pretty racist that whites won best actor/actress while blacks only won best supporting.

Don't worry, the rich snobs are on your racist side.
>>
>>79913236
"DRUMPF"
*audience explodes into laughter*
"ORANGE"
*people lose control and start pissing themselves*
>>
>movie about gay blacks wins best picture
>lowest ratings of the entire decade

Really puts the cerebellum into overdrive
>>
>>79913196
Except they announced the awards during the ceremony, not before.
>>
>>79913465
>poor people thinking they're special snowflakes for being poor and that makes them 100% right
>>
Young people are retarded and don't know they can get channels for free with an antenna so they watch online streams like fucking retards
>>
>>79913196
Emma Watson is too good for the oscars so they suffer
>>
Not really surprising when:
1. 2016 was a shit year for moview
2. Everyone knew it was going to be a political fiasco and everyone's fucking tired of it
3. Everyone knew it would be minority appeasement: the award show.
>>
>>79913196
why would anybody watch the Oscars anyways?
>>
>>79913196
Turns out alienating half your audience is a bad business move
>>
>>79913196
what are these ten steps?
>>
reuters link or gtfo
>>
How about, I don't, get rid of all the political shit.
>>
>>79913196
I think it it might be because people are watching it online as opposed to watching it on TV. People are forgoing cable cause they don't need to pay for stuff they can get online.
>>
>>79913236
Didn't saw the oscar, how bad it was?
Also why do they keep pushing the trump hate? I mean he already won, why keep paying them for that?
>>
So...
Trump!
Did you guys hear about this thing about Trump?
Thank you and god night
>>
>>79913743

I prefer watching on my computer
>>
>>79913743
Who is the retard in this situation?
>>
>>79913196
>>79913196
How the fuck is this "breaking news". If I were following that account on twitter posts like this would piss me off, its misuse of the channel.
>>
>>79913196
Those are still fucking insane numbers holy shit THAT many Americans give a shit? That's fucked up
>>
>>79914716

If only they had been remotely funny.

9 out of 10 jokes were extremely bad.

At one point they twittered at him "sup" on the big screen.

That segment took like 10 minutes and was supposed to be hilarious.

???????
????
>>
>>79913597
Nice b8
>>
>>79913196
>Tolerate shit like lalaland
>>
>>79913597
You are right nigga, these whiteys just gave us a token award
>>
I think black people are inferior and don't belong in any media created in the USA.
>>
>ten easy steps

but all they really did was have a year completely devoid of any legitimately good movies that anyone actually cared about.

Not to mention the academy awards used to be about putting a spotlight on movies that might've flown under people's radar due to not being heavily advertised. Everyone has 100% radar coverage now. Thus the academy awards are all but pointless. Doesn't mean they should stop though.
>>
http://ca.reuters.com/article/entertainmentNews/idCAKBN1661QH

It's true.
>>
>>79913196
Livestreams.
>>
>>79915731
You post this in literally every thread

Your memes are weak
>>
>>79915828
To be fair, there are alt-right pussies crying about literally everything in literally every thread.
>>
>>79915841

>To be fair, there are opinions and facts that trigger me in every thread.

Fixed that or you, pussy.
>>
>>79915841
And here you are crying about them in every thread
>>
>>79915841
>actually using the fake news label "alt-right"
Welcome to 4chan faggot, now even /pol/ call themselves "alt-right".
>>
>>79915997
not*
>>
>"How to lose your audience in ten easy steps"
>doesn't post any of the 10 steps
>>
>>79915878
>opinions and facts that trigger me

Thus confirming the alt-right validates idiotic positions via response, rather than logic, reason, or facts.
>>
FUCK BADRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.