[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO STUPID??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: warren-beattyjpg__140220161833.jpg (23KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
warren-beattyjpg__140220161833.jpg
23KB, 320x320px
HE DIDN'T EVEN READ IT OUT.

HE DID NOT EVEN FUCKING READ THE WRONG ENVELOPE HE WAS GIVEN.

Faye Dunaway read it and even then it's not her fault, but why the FUCK is anyone trying to pin this on Warren?

He literally just stared at it, knew something was off, then passed it off to Dunaway.
>>
i stare at things all the time
>>
>>79905211
>Faye Dunaway read it and even then it's not her fault

It is her fault. She just said out "La La Land" without even thinking about it. Warren may be slow and old, but he at least knew something was off.
>>
>>79905211
It's because of memes, anon. Memes.
>>
>>79905211
Because he took credit for it 30 seconds later when the chaos was happening.
>>
>>79905211
he set her up. what an ass
>>
>>79905287
>without even thinking about it.

No shit Sherlock. The Oscars are on a strict schedule, after beatyboy took his sweet ass time staring at the piece of paper, she had think on her feet and say something.

If the fault lies on anyone, it is the dumb ass who handed the envelope to them.
>>
>>79905211
its a travesty 4bh
>>
>>79905324
how?
>>
>>79905211
Seriously if you opened it and it said "best actress" or whatever the current excuse is, why wouldn't you just excuse your self and ask for verification.
>>
>>79905211
Faye Dunaway is a retard. Amazing how she reached that old age without killing herself with that overconfident, reckless stupidity.

Warren is okay.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (4KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
4KB, 265x190px
>>79905659
He was doing that, he was just slow and confused, and under pressure. So he handed it to Dunaway to take off the heat but I think he fully expected her to give her opinion on the matter, and perhaps hoped if she agreed it was weird then the officials might take notice and ask what's up, but instead she just blurted out LaLaLand like a dumb bitch and that was it.
>>
>>79905211
Neither one of them knew what the producers/directors wanted them to do in that moment, except to read the card they had been given, they had no info or authority to do anything else.
It's not their fault in any way, shape or form.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.