[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he really the bad guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

Was he really the bad guy?
>>
>>79905141
Bad as in Michael Jackson Bad, then yes, he was a bad guy.
>>
File: mairon_lordy-6822.jpg (178KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
mairon_lordy-6822.jpg
178KB, 620x620px
Mairon did nothing wrong
>>
>>79905141
He just wanted to get his body back and become a real boy.
>>
>>79905792

Can they make movies about this dude without fucking up like the hobbit?
>>
Yes.

Him and Morgoth literally are the embodiment of evil and all that is good.
>>
>>79905792
Are you going to post the homolust comics of Sauron and Morgoth?
I approve
>>
>Villain named Sauron
>His top henchman is named Sauronman
>>
>>79905824
no
>>
>>79905141
considering he wanted to transform the entirety of ME into what you see behind him, I'd say he wasn't exactly a good guy
>>
>>79906157
>Henchman
How little you know child
>>
>>79906252
What
>>
>>79905141
uh...yes.
>>
>>79905792
Damn Sauron looked like THAT!?
>>
>>79905141
No, he just wanted to reform middle earth's tax policy
>>
>>79905141
>Was he really the bad guy?
No.

Sauron was trying to industrialize the backwards agrarian economy of the scattered, squabbling banana republics that make up Middle Earth and unite them under a single, divine leader.

He'd previously tried negotiating a power sharing agreement with the various leaders but only the human kings stayed loyal. Everyone else formed a lynching party and invaded his country to take his power for himself.

In the present day of the books/films Sauron was opposed by a bunch of aged tinpot dictators and various royalist schemers who were trying to restore a deposed human monarchy that none of the common folk actually wanted.
>>
>>79905792
If you ever called him that he would literally turn into a giant vampire bat and eat you alive.
>>
>>79906521
that's real fucking cool and all except for the part where he's the lacky of melkor aka "literally the incarnation of evil and darkness" and is himself a qausi-living conduit of shadow force. did you even read the books. the whole point was that the ring was sauron in macguffin form, and that while sauron/the ring might be appealing to people who don't know shit, you really don't want to go down that road ever because it is going to lead you to hell by its very nature.
>>
File: 1486946750456.jpg (28KB, 364x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486946750456.jpg
28KB, 364x720px
>>79905792
here we go...
>>
File: Sauron captures Luthein.jpg (97KB, 1415x1415px) Image search: [Google]
Sauron captures Luthein.jpg
97KB, 1415x1415px
>>79906125
>Morgoth

and you ever called him that he would torture you for eternity

mortals have to call him Melkor.

And you have to use every title when addressing Sauron or he'll feed you to the other werewolves.

ie. Sauron, Lieutenant of Melkor, Lord of Werewolves, Chief of the Maiar, and Master of Angband
>>
>>79906786
Shut up. Sauron got his ass handed to him by a dog. He couldn't surpass a woman in a singing contest. He is shit and so is his master.
>>
these are the best threads on this board
>>
>>79905819
>become a real boy
>not a little girl
pleb being, nothing of value was lost
>>
>>79906232
Kek, is this what Valar propaganda actually makes you believe? Even Mordor wasn't all like that. He wasn't stupid, he knew creatures need food.
>>
Friendly reminder that Tolkien is a cuck who endorsed interracial relationships.
>>
>>79906818
Ah that's just Elven propaganda, Sauron isn't even dead.

Melkor and Sauron expended 99% of their power shaping Arda to begin with.

Arda is literally Melkor's (and even Sauron's) giant version of the one ring. When he comes back it will literally take Eru himself to stop Melkor from raping all the Valar for eternity. Melkor's power is going to be multiplied times infinity and Tulkas, Manwe, Aule, etc all will be helpless. I'd like to see a bunch of fucking eagles and a midget stop that.
>>
>>79906314
sarahnmen struck a bargain with iEvil - Shuffle Edition and both were going to pull the biggest fucking judas move since my girlfriend cheated on me with a black gentleman however sauronguard showed his hand too quickly and these faggoty little not-gnomes somehow managed to rouse an nigh indestructible force of literal hippies to smite his base after he got BTFO'd by his little brother sarangal for trying to zerg rohan
>>
>>79906786
Morgoth had his hands and feet chopped off and was shoved into a celestial closet for all eternity. I'll call that bitch Valar whatever I want. HA.
>>
>>79907189
>for all eternity

kek

have fun on Ragnorak

say hello to Yog-Sothoth and the elder gods for me when you get to hell.
>>
>>79906708
yeah that's nice

but in reality Manwe is a faggot and Eagles suck
>>
Did the other wizards go native?
>>
File: Fingolfin vs Morgoth 1.jpg (93KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Fingolfin vs Morgoth 1.jpg
93KB, 600x800px
Yes, but he wasn't the biggest bad guy.
>>
>>79907614
No

They were both involved in the plan to distract China so it didn't help out Sauron
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.