[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big Little Lies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: big little lies.jpg (33KB, 590x237px) Image search: [Google]
big little lies.jpg
33KB, 590x237px
Anyone watching Big Little Lies?
Personally loving it, having grown up in a wealthy suburb I really relate to the plot of the over-blowing the issues of children, and I think that it's actually a really nuanced take on issues of abuse (obviously along with the Nicole Kidman plot running parallel). I enjoy the murder mystery element too. Excellent editing (I love how whenever Witherspoon gets in a fight with her daughter she just teleports outside) and awesome acting. Wish it was through a streaming platform so I could binge it honestly. What do you people think?
>>
What's it about?
>>
>>79902942
Roasties, chads, one beta cuck, and two little cuties. Someone dies, but I couldn't stop thinking about raping nicole kidman long enough to care
>>
>>79902942
It's like if the housewives of orange county was a classy prestige drama with talented A-list actors. It's kind of shamelessly addicting.
>>
>>79902942
Bitchy white women (save Shaliene Woodley's character) with too much time and money basically. Frame of the story is a murder where the main characters are all suspects and they play the events leading up to the murder back, with people from the town commenting in police interviews.
>>
I thought it was a Pretty Little Liers spin-off from the name.

Sounds interesting, i'll check it out.
>>
>>79903451
How would it be a PLL spin off on HBO with 3 huge actresses?
>>
>>79903480
I just saw the picture and the name, didn't know who starred in it. Seems like an interesting cast of milfs.
>>
>>79903938
The picture has the actresses in it though.
>>
>>79902882
it is a a series or just a tvfilm ?
>>
>>79903953
The picture looks weird, very photo-shopped. Doesn't really look like them.

Any nudes?
>>
>>79902882
It looks like a serious version of Desperate Housewives.
>>
>>79904006
Miniseries, 8 episodes I think, 2 are out.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.