[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twin Peaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1477481045138.png (118KB, 282x282px) Image search: [Google]
1477481045138.png
118KB, 282x282px
Twin Peaks
>>
I HAVE
THE
FURY

OF MY OWN

MOMENTUM
>>
Okay

But why
>>
>>79902878
>>79902893
FWWM was garbage

and Lynch is a certified hack ever since he got into all this gay meditation shit.

I'm worried that the new season will be horrible.
>>
>>79902910

If you hated Fire Walk With Me you will certainly hate the new season.

Something tells me this is going to be even more Lynchian than Inland Empire.

It's going to be 100% unfiltered kino, and everyone is going to hate it because they won't be ready.
>>
>>79902938
I'll be honest. I haven't seen FWWM. I want to watch it right now but it's 12:30 AM and I don't wanna get spooped before I go to bed.

Do you think I should watch it anyways?
>>
>>79902938
> Something tells me this is going to be even more Lynchian than Inland Empire.

I fucking hope so. I'm so hyped it will be beyond Inland Empire weird.
>>
>>79902938
fuck i'm excited
>>
>>79902962

Drink coffee to help you stay awake, and spend the whole night marathoning David Lynch films.
>>
>>79903033
I've only seen Mulholland Drive, Dumbland, and The Grandmother.

I loved the first two, and was bored to death by the latter. What should I see next?
>>
>>79902861
What a cute picture.
No wonder it won an Oscar.
>>
I hope it's crazy as fuck and all the posers who post about it like it's a comfy show about coffee and logs get freaked the fuck out.
>>
>>79903056

Eraserhead and Blue Velvet are definitely his most major works aside from Mullholand Dr.

Elephant Man and Straight Story are fine accessible dramas.

Lost Highway, Inland Empire, and Fire Walk With Me are Lynch as his Lynchiest and are secret masterpieces.

Haven't seen Wild at Heart.

No one cares about Dune other than nerds.

On the Air is one of the most underrated shows ever.
>>
>>79902938
This got me so hype
>>
>>79903141
hotel room is underrated as fuck, don't forget about that
>>
>>79903141
all of these seem gay
>>
>4 hours of Lynch directed Twin Peaks on premiere day
And I'm with everyone else hoping it's more like his later movies. Inland Empire is amazing and it (and Fire Walk With Me and Mulholland Drive) would probably benefit from a more long form production considering how much shit Lynch had to cut from them (or in the case of MD it was supposed to be a TV show) to get them to be 2-3 hour long movies. Now we're getting 18-19 hours of whatever Lynch has in store.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.