[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this is considered ugly in america Explain this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: ugly betty.jpg (123KB, 980x571px) Image search: [Google]
ugly betty.jpg
123KB, 980x571px
>this is considered ugly in america

Explain this
>>
Stupid bitch waxes her arms, fuck her.

She was still cute as fuck when she wasn't an anorexic stick figure though.
>>
>>79901996
except it is ugly
>>
>>79902328
I liked Ugly Betty, but this Super Store thing is shit and she's turned into a gross SJW Hillary hollerer.
>>
>>79901996
funny a girl with similar looks rejected me
>>
>ugly clothing
>ugly glasses
>ugly hairstyle

whats to like?
>>
>>79903382
Pretty hairy pussy and asshole.
>>
>>79901996
God, I remember this show being huge when it was out. Now nobody seems to know it existed. What happened?
>>
>>79901996

She looks better, compared to the original.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/90/La_fea_m%C3%A1s_bella_poster.jpg
>>
>>79903382
oh i dont know clear skin, perfectly symmetry, flawless features
>>
>>79901996

We have standards in America, unlike wherever you are from, as if it even matters.
>>
>>79903382
her THICC body, obviously. you gay wad.
>>
>>79903570
The original was more true to the concept.
>>
File: yo-soy-betty-fea.jpg (54KB, 924x530px) Image search: [Google]
yo-soy-betty-fea.jpg
54KB, 924x530px
>>79903570
That's a rip off, this is the original
>>
>>79903757
Looks cute too.

All these Mexican bitches wax everything though, fuck that shit.
>>
>>79903382
This is almost as dumb as saying Laney Boggs in She's All That is ugly before her "transformation".
But just almost.
>>
>>79901996
You can't have ugly female main characters. So they took a beautiful woman, gave her bad attire, and called her ugly.
>>
>>79903976
The whole point of the show is that she becomes pretty later, so you can't have an Aria Stark be the protagonist
>>
>>79901996
Anus
>>
>>79903570
>>79903757
It was a huge mistake to watch La Fea mas Bella
>product placement that makes sense because the story is set at an advert company quickly replaced by AY MARCIA ME DUELE EL ESTOMAGO QUE BUENO QUE COMPRE PEPTO-BISMOLâ„¢
>months of Betty doing nothing
>Betty dumps the nice handsome guy for the asshole Fernando because muh virginity

This and Cuidado con el Angel killed my desire to watch telenovelas.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.