[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taboo shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (5KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 299x168px
>Delaney spends half the show trying to get his sister to ditch the church and join him in crazy land
>She finally kills her shithead husband and joins James in the realm of dream hallucinations and witchcraft fuckery
>James randomly decides she's not fit for him somehow, even though she's starting to have weird visions and dreams like him
>She kills self because crazy
>James didn't see this coming even though she was emotionally unstable and just sacrificed everything for him
fucking why?
>>
>>79901016
first: he had to wonder why she would stab a man before throwing him out of her life.
>>
mmhm nootka
>>
mmhhm mmmh... in all seriousness I love Hardy's performance in this. Not just for meme reasons, I like the bizarre lunacy of his character.
>>
so is this show worth watching? i stopped halfway through the first episode and didn't finish
>>
>>79901635
Mhmm
>>
>>79901635
its poorly written mary sue shit with decent production values. The only reason to watch it was to post mhmmm, powdah, be veeeery careful now hmmm? in various threads
>>
i mean he did give her a diamond
>>
>>79901635
ofc it fucking is!

if you can look past the literal plot armor that mister delaney has forged for himself.

though, it is kind of strange how he's able to make so many moves, though. a shit-hole like london you'd think the crown could afford to hire a few cunts to follow him and his minions around everywhere they went...
>>
>>79901016
>not understanding that it is what you cannot have that is enticing and once you have it, it becomes mundane, so you cast it aside.
>>
>>79901887
yeah but literally everyone in the ancient illuminatti except the high sparrow was an incompetent fuckwit for some reason
>>
>hands Lorna flowers
>"for you"
lol
>>
>>79901016
I had a relationship like this once.
>>
>>79901016
>Show is called taboo
>He doesn't actually inseminate his mother-in-law

D R O P P E D
>>
bumping for gruntkino
>>
He didn't want a woman going to USA who'd kill a man because he's a bit of a jelly faggot.

I'm more confused as to what the fucking point of the show was. Chum-Li was the best character (bar Prince Regent) and he Got blown up. Suddenly they're now pretending to be Americans in order to speak to a American spy. What for? Why? Why do they need to go see him? They have their powder, they can legally go trade to the Native Americans.

Bit of a stupid end desu. Gonna have to waste money on make-up for Chum-Li assuming he makes it.
>>
im gay
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.