[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kong: Skull Island Trailer #3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (85KB, 666x999px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
85KB, 666x999px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtNFazJcPYM
So what tone is this movie going for? This is the third trailer and I legitimately cannot tell how this movie is going to play out, some of the tonal shifts are pretty jarring. Maybe it's just supposed to be a good time at the movies and nothing more?
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>trailer shows the climax of a set piece
>>
>>79897450
>Maybe it's just supposed to be a good time at the movies and nothing more?
i think thats their flight plan
>>
>>79898482
Yeah I'm cool with that, I guess I just wasn't expecting that from this movie for whatever reason. I still think it'll bomb though.
>>
>>79897450
It looks like they're trying to make King Kong as toyetic as possible. Still want to see it anyway for pretty much the same reasons as Pacific Rim.
>>
File: 1373328176709.jpg (23KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1373328176709.jpg
23KB, 400x300px
>that self-aware joke break in the trailer

ugh, just gimme a giant spider and fuck off
>>
>>79897450
The visuals are pretty cool imo senpai, but aside from that I don't see much else going for it.
>>
The mid joke was pretty bad but the film looks great, visually. Might be a fun action flick.
>>
File: IMG_0134.gif (491KB, 495x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0134.gif
491KB, 495x259px
>>79897450
Only things that bugs me most is the scaling of monsters in this film. They only look pretty cool when they going up against one another. Hope those factors that goes way out of believability wouldn't take mature audience out of watching film. I bet the kids are definitely going to love this one.
>>
Looks pretty cool if all you're looking for is a big fucking monkey beating the shit out of spoopy crawler things
>>
>kong size inconsistent
>everything looks covered in pinesol
>black scientist
>FUCKING QUIPS

The only thing that looks good about this is the mysterious log monster
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.