[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of Sarah silverman's career?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_6254.jpg (35KB, 559x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6254.jpg
35KB, 559x263px
What do you think of Sarah silverman's career?
>>
>>79896195
titties
>>
>>79896195
on the same arc as Fat Barbie

Tho

Not so

You know

Fat
>>
>>79896319
This really. There were some other things I thought I'd say, but, in the end, this.
>>
File: fuckallnegroids.jpg (235KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
fuckallnegroids.jpg
235KB, 640x400px
>>79896195
(((Silverman)))
>>
What career?
>>
>>79896195
>go a decade without being relevant
>make up some fake story about a club owner paying you less just because you're a woman so you can drum up some publicity with the feminist crowd
>call the club owner out by name
>get BTFO when the club owner calls you a lying sack of shit
>give half-assed "apology" and fade back into obscurity for a couple of years
>elections rolling around, "MUH FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT!"
>call those sexist Bernie Bros "ridiculous" for caring about the integrity of the DNC
>get BTFO when "FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT" loses because the "ridiculous" Bernie Bros didn't fall in line
>>
>>79896195
>being proud of killing your savior

The devil has gotten hold of her, of course she would be working in Hollywood where the devil works his magic.
>>
There's nothing more obnoxious in the world than when a dumb stoner decides out of the blue that they need to be "political"

Silverman was dumb enough to get to middle age before this happened for her so now she'll never shut the fuck up about politics because she'll never get enough outside validation to outweigh her sense of her own ignorance

tl;dr - Sarah Silverman is a dumb loudmouth cunt and will never change
>>
File: fedora-picture-id108222441.jpg (49KB, 337x508px) Image search: [Google]
fedora-picture-id108222441.jpg
49KB, 337x508px
She does good tv show cameos, like Monk and Voyager.
>>
>>79897061
but really what was the point of this scene. its 4 hideous women in the shower talking about Christmas or something.
>>
File: asgt3.png (472KB, 636x564px) Image search: [Google]
asgt3.png
472KB, 636x564px
/ourgirl/
>>
>>79897292
>There's nothing more obnoxious in the world than when a dumb pol poster decides out of the blue that they need to be "political"
>
>This pol poster was dumb enough to get to middle age before this happened for her so now she'll never shut the fuck up about politics because she'll never get enough yous to outweigh her sense of her own ignorance
>
>tl;dr - this pol poster is a dumb loudmouth cunt and will never change
>>
>>79898180
Who's pol? And what does he have against Sarah Silverman, the only funny woman alive?
>>
She wants to kill one of her own people for non-violent protests against the elite?
>>
>>79896195
>made a career out of sounding like a child while saying dirty jokes
>>
>>That opening to Way of the Gun
>>
>>79896195
a hypocritical cunt who's panicking for relevance

>>79897061
disfuckinggsuting
>>
>>79896900
story about the clubowner thing?
>>
Great Stand up.

Horrible comedy writer.
>>
File: 220201.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
220201.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
kino

https://youtu.be/2OeSh-m39D8
>>
File: wage gap.jpg (715KB, 1227x1920px) Image search: [Google]
wage gap.jpg
715KB, 1227x1920px
>>79898714
>http://www.nationalreview.com/article/416974/sarah-silverman-admits-she-made-wage-gap-story-then-calls-critics-maniacs-katherine
she wanted to get in on the pop-feminism trend so she talked about the wage gap, and said that she had once been paid less for a gig just because she's a woman. The club owner called her out for it, and she "apologized" but her apology was basically "I'm sorry I used his actual name, I should have kept him anonymous so I wouldn't get caught"
also, "Don't use my fake story as an excuse to ignore the fake wage gap"
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.