[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make True Detective Season 3 with these two as the detectives.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Make True Detective Season 3 with these two as the detectives.
>>
I wouldn't mind but wonder how they'd look in regular modern clothing and how they would speak/act.
Real Bro's huh
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 300x240px
>>79894799
I've got your best choices for detectives right here.
>>
>>79895035
But where's Dagless?
>>
>>79895092
Dagles is just a character moron. Dean and Garth are the real actors.
>>
Are they friends outside of the big screen?
>>
i actually thought you were suggesting a true detective set in Roman era. that would actually be kind of cool tbqfh.
>story follows the travels of a Vigile at the height of the roman empire
>lots of Judaic imagery and unraveling of jew conspiracies
>oppurtunity to weave in stories that took place in the bible
>>
File: How to deal with communists 1.webm (3MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
How to deal with communists 1.webm
3MB, 720x405px
>>79894799
well, Titus pullo is busy with bla-oh wait, nevermind
>>
File: How to deal with communists 2.webm (3MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
How to deal with communists 2.webm
3MB, 720x405px
>>79895190
Mark Anthony and Lucius are

>>79895227
annnnnd cut!
>>
>>79895092
>I wish I was handsome like Dagless.
>>
>>79895206
Judeo bs?
Mate come on, traditional Roman gods and all the political intrigue surrounding their priest etc would be better.
>>
>>79895320
>TFW no Punic child sacrificing cult mystery
>>
>>79895320
i know. I'm saying it would be the inverse of the original TD where there was paganistic themes set in a christian backdrop. it would be kind of kewl to see early judeo themes in a pagan backdrop
>>
>You will never return home to Rome after a successful campaign and be hailed as victor...
>>
>>79894799
They were doing voice work together (as enemies) in Star Wars Rebels this season, but Stevenson's character got shot and killed so I guess his schedule's free.
>>
>>79894799
thanks for reminding me how shit that show was. plebs.
>>
>>79896180
>using plebs incorrectly

Wretched gyppo woman.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.