[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/got/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

Angry Yunkish Master Edition

Previous >>79803714
>>
Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright
>>
File: IMG_1922.jpg (105KB, 589x583px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1922.jpg
105KB, 589x583px
Based bros chilling
>>
Gendrick
>>
File: ellie4.png (176KB, 197x364px) Image search: [Google]
ellie4.png
176KB, 197x364px
Post 4 my gurl RIP
>>
GoT is shit.
>>
>>
Will Ramsay go down in history for slaying the last giant?
>>
>>79892353
this show is Rome-lite, unironically a show for plebeians. Badly written and badly acted based on a badly thought out world.
>>
>>79892353
It's a complete absurd that they allowed my husbando, Dr. Bashir to be killed.
>>
File: 424409_900.jpg (160KB, 500x772px) Image search: [Google]
424409_900.jpg
160KB, 500x772px
Feb. 27th, 2017 at 12:54 PM
Hugo
The Big One.

I read a lot of novels. I became a voracious reader as a kid, and very little has changed since... well, no, one thing has changed. I no longer feel an obsessive need to finish every book I start. Some just don't hold my interest, and I find myself putting them aside and picking up something else. Sometimes I return to the books I've put aside and sometimes I don't.

One of life's greatest pleasures, for me, is finding a book that's so bloody damn good that it won't LET me put it aside. The kind of book that grabs me by the throat and will not let me go. Those sorts of books are not easy to find, but I treasure the authors who deliver them regularly.

Jack Vance had that effect on me, for decades. Bernard Cornwell still does. Stephen King too. Once I start a book by any of these worthies, I am hooked. I will keep reading till the end.

Recently I have had to add James S.A. Corey to that list. Which is annoying, because I know both halves of James S.A. Corey. One of them was a student of mine. The other was my proto-minion. How the hell did they get so damned good?

However they did it, it's done. Now, I am sure there were lots of great SF and fantasy novels published during 2016 that I have not read yet (I read lots of books, like I said, but not all are SF or fantasy, I read lots of history and mystery and historical fiction and biographies and non-fiction as well, and I read older books too, not just stuff from the current awards year, so I'm always trying to catch up). Of all the SF novels from 2016 that I have read, however, this was the best:
For me, it wasn't even close. I expect I will fill in all six slots on my Hugo nomination form with the titles of worthy contenders, but this will be the first one I write down.

I commend it to your attention. Jimmy Corey deserves his shot at The Big One.

((Which frosts my ass. Because if Jimmy actually WINS the Hugo, Ty will be unbearable.))
>>
>>79893644
Wolfe or die bitch
>>
What if Ned Stark had been sent to the wall? How would life had been up there?

Would Aliser have been hard against him like he was against Jon, or would Mormont have told him to fuck off?

Would they have kept Eddard and Jon together, or would they have sent them away to avoid them being a 'crew' and care more about each otehr than about their brothers in the NW and all?
>>
>>79893944
Would they make him ranger, at the risk of losing him like they lost others? They would obviously want him as an officer, but first ranger would be signing his death warrant in the current situation ( in AGOT ) and would first builder or first steward be an insult?
>>
>>79892656
>ywn assist to a wedding with frogfu
>ywn be sitting right next to her and watch her tear up just a bit when they say their vows
>swn catch the bouquet and look toward you with a shy smile, making you blush and look down
>>
File: roose.png (356KB, 954x533px) Image search: [Google]
roose.png
356KB, 954x533px
20 minutes into wedding and chill and he give you this look
>>
>>79894581
*rub his chainmailed arm*
>>
File: SANSA THE MIND TRICK QUEEN.png (463KB, 415x520px) Image search: [Google]
SANSA THE MIND TRICK QUEEN.png
463KB, 415x520px
>>79894581
who cares about cat

Sansa "The Mind Trick Queen" Stark is the only worthwhile Stark
>>
>>79894748
>Sansa Stark
>Stark
>Not Sansa Tully-Boltonnister
>>
>>79894748
What are their tax policies?
>>
>>79895739
Sansa doesn't tell people they owe taxes then she sends the King's justice to execute them for not paying their taxes.
>>
>>79896228
the absolute madwoman
>>
any new spoilers for this tire fire?
>>
post the pic about reddit visiting 4chan only for /got/
>>
>>79896228
>the king justice happens to be Arya
>arya removes her face just before the kill
>she's the peasant who didn't pay his taxes
>the peasant also remove his face, he's the Waif or Jaqen or both or some shit
t.D&D
>>
>>79896738
>the peasant also remove his face, he's the Waif or Jaqen or both or some shit
>Jaqen removes his face
>it's Illyn Payne
>Payne removes his face
>it's actually Robb Stark and Greywind,
>>
N E W P R E S T O N
E
W

P
R
E
S
T
O
N
>>
why did GRRM never write a direwolf-on-direwolf sex warged sex scene?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.