[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

But, seriously: What DID they mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: PsyOp my nigga.jpg (464KB, 1428x1283px) Image search: [Google]
PsyOp my nigga.jpg
464KB, 1428x1283px
But, seriously:

What DID they mean by this?
>>
>>79891138
The one in charge of the Twitter account only posts what is going on on tv and not behind the scenes.
>>
>>79891180
They can't make a mock up of the award that fast though
>>
>>79891246
They're pre-made.

All they have to do is upload an image file.
>>
>>79891246
They have mock-ups of all of them. Do you think they go around telling every fucking social media jockey who won Best Picture before its announced? Do you know how fast it would leak online?
>>
>>79891337
exactly. They had the file for best picture going to La La Land
>>
>>79891246
The more time I spend here the more I realize that the average conspiracy theorist is just really fucking dumb.
>>
>>79891380
they had a file for all nominations ready.
>>
>>79891246
What the fuck? it's changing one line of text and uploading an image.
>>
>>79891138
mops obvious /pol/ sock puppet i've ever seen
>>
>>79891380
You don't understand how live TV works, do you?
>>
>>79891380
If they actually gave the twitter jockey one file only he would be able to spoil every single winner in one fell swoop.

He has a card like that for every nominee.
>>
>>79891432

Check the time, it's literally the same time when they gave it to La La Land.

All was a stunt.
>>
>>79891568
>guy in charge of social media waiting
>hears best picture
>tries to upload as fast as possible
>as soon as he uploads hears it was a mistake
>deletes and re uploads the alternative file for Moonlight winning

Anon they have every film title just in case.
>>
>>79891636

you forgot the part when he gets 2 bullets in the head and called it as a suicide.
>>
>>79892063
>>>/pol/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.