[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In moonlight, black boys look blue. What did they mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

>In moonlight, black boys look blue.

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>79885193
woah that's deep.....
>>
>>79885193
I ruined a lot of this movie waiting for a rape scene that never happened.
>>
So does he fuck the kid or what?
>>
>>79885193
That guy came off as gay to me even though he had a gf. He felt like a creepy old perv breeding a kid to become gay.
>>
>>79885237
You dad never hugged you because you were a little faggot
>>
>>79885237
have you never had a father figure in your life?
>>
>>79885193
>tension
it was weak and we barely saw it. gay nigger gets bullied in school. we just see name calling and some punches thats it. nothing dramatic like the bullies burn his kitten alive or they break his windows with dildos or some shit. basically its weak bullying for a public school for niggers

>main plot
nigger wants the cock. thats it

>subplot
drug addict mom goes on rehab. thats it

>character development
there was none. tyrone or whatever his name was remains the same mute, autistic, beta fag he was the entire movie. he doesnt grow up, he doesnt learn anything. he is boring as shit. for fucks sake's Billy Elliot had a bigger much stronger character with emotions. this nigger just stared at the floor and was mute.

>conflict
there was none. he didn't have to overcome any major adversity at all or fight against some antagonist. the bullies? shit was over with a "20 years later" fade out. his mom? she just went to rehab, he didn't like punch her or dragged her there. its just a CUT ADOLESCENCE, CUE IN ADULTHOOD, NOW ALL YOUR PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED TYRONE!! YAY!

>hard choice
he didn't make any choice at all. hell it was even his homo friend the one who calls him back after all those years not the main character.

>resolution
at the end, besides being a boring, gay nigger, we learn that he is a fucking virgin
CREDITS ROLL
>>
>>79885292
>it was weak and we barely saw it. gay nigger gets bullied in school. we just see name calling and some punches thats it. nothing dramatic like the bullies burn his kitten alive or they break his windows with dildos or some shit. basically its weak bullying for a public school for niggers

He got his ass beat to a bluddy pulp by his boyfriend, then a gang of niggers started kicking his shit in even more. Where the fuck do you go to school where that's just typical bullying?
>>
File: WUZ.jpg (110KB, 880x563px) Image search: [Google]
WUZ.jpg
110KB, 880x563px
WE
>>
>>its cum
>>
>>79885193
blue just like the moonlight... OMG MOONLIGHT!!!
>>
>>79885193
in Scandinavia we call extremely dark people "blueniggers" because theyre so black they look blue
>>
He's saying their blue gummed negros
>>
>>79885193
NIGGA HE SO DARK HE PURPLE
>>
>>79885674
space
gay niggers from space
>>
>>79885364
In many schools around the world,that is typical bullying. Sorry you lived a sheltered life.
>>
blue = depression
>>
>black father
>>
>>79885193
>after all this time, I finally became Moonlight™
>>
>>79885933
Thank you captain obvious
>>
>>79885193

>Black guy
>mexican name

explain this one moonlight fags
>>
>>79885899
>Sorry you didn't live in a third world hellhole
???
>>
>>79885969
op couldn't figure it out
>>
we wuz IKB74 n shit
>>
>>79885364
i mean the background made it look like it was full ghetto, with drug dealers and crack whores and school not giving a shit.

all we saw was a fucking beating and very tame name calling. go online to any game, you get called faggot over 50 times per minute. big whoop. what i mean is, the beating that you just described, ITS JUST 1 FUCKING BEATING, we arent shown something extraordinary or movie worthy. and like i said, the theme was a shit neighborhood with a shit school with shit niggers, and a miserable beating is all you can show?
shit this makes Do the right thing look like a masterpiece
>>
>>79885193
They meant to say
>In the moonlight, blacks look for boys in blue
>>
>>79885977
It's a jewish name. He's a muslim though.
>>
>>79885992
I work at a high school in the US. That anon is correct. Gang jumpings and violent stomping and kicking while someone is on the ground is very common here.
>>
>>79886172
What fucking state do you live in
>>
>>79886108
The entire time during that part of the movie he was trying to evade getting beat by them, i'm sorry that it wasn't some action movie with nonstop fighting so you can pay attention more then 5 minutes.
>>
>>79885705
care to show me some blueniggers?
>>
>>79886310
>you have to invent the story in your head

ooooh its one of those movies. you know, those shitty ass ones that have nothing so you have to invent everything
>>
>>79886196
commiefornia. it's hell
>>
>>79886172
US is a third world hellhole
>>
>>79885292
accurate
now do manchester by the sea
>>
>>79885977
He literally says he's from Cuba in the movie.
>>
>>79886172
thank god i'm white and went to private school
>>
>>79886108
They only spent like 15 minutes on him being a teenager, i'm sorry that it wasn't he didn't get beat up 50 times during that period. The point was who was doing the beating, not how severe it was.
>>
We wuz avatars n sheit AVATOLD
>>
>>79886801
>The point was who was doing the beating
fellow niggers and a closet homo nigger

what impact does that make on the """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""plot""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""?

>boo hoo my boyfriend beat me after he gave me a sloppy handjob
oh wow so deep
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.