[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did it even do anything besides make you invisible?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Did it even do anything besides make you invisible?
>>
it depends on the user i think
>>
>>79879843
It's effects were different depending on race.
>>
it corrupts your mind
>>
The Ring was its own, it wasn't a tool or a weapon, it was a being. The effects were whatever it wanted its host to be, because the host is the tool.
>>
>>79879854
are you serious? as if Hobbits are not invisible enough without it..
>>
Yeah it does your taxes for you
>>
File: costanza.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>>79879843

>making manlets invisible
>magic
>>
what the ring does isn't explained. the only people who put the ring on are bilbo, frodo, and sam. they all go invisible and enter the wraith world.

other than that the books do not go into what it actually does
>>
>>79879843
It exemplifies your racial abilities. Hobbits keep themselves away from any trouble outwith their communities and therefore disappear when they wear the ring.
>>
>>79880015
wow whatta crappy ring
>>
It does whatever you want it to. Very similar to tylenol or marriage
>>
Didn't it make isuldor invisible too?
>>
File: 1488204716359[1].png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488204716359[1].png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>79879843
Makes you kang n sheeiiit
>>
>>79880132
NOT CANON
>>
>>79880174
Da fuck is this shit
>>
Its effects exponentially increase based on your own abilities. If aragon got the ring it woulda made him a super fast and strong agile warrior if someone like gandalf or galadriel got it it woulda made them a god wizard of limitless power

Hobits are simple and spritley they simpley dip into the spirit world when they wear the ring
>>
>>79880220
Hobbits fuckin suck
>>
>>79880193
Is that just peter Jackson shit?
>>
>>79880264
Perfect height for suckin too
>>
>>79880065
>not wanting to teleport to the wraith world and party it up with the wraiths
Lmao @ he sad life
>>
>>79879997
I had an asthma attack after this
>>
>>79879938
Exactly. It amplifies the persons/races strength infinitely, but they still have their weaknesses.
>>
>>79880132
I thought the point was is that it didn't actually. He thought he was, but he was "betrayed" by it.
>>
it makes the finger its on look a lot cooler
>>
>>79879843
it controls your mind and makes you evil
>>
>>79880015
but your completely wrong
sauron, gollum and isildur did also wear the ring, and in the books its it well explained what effect it had on the las two.
>>
>>79881565
isildur did not wear the ring you dumb ass
>>
>>79881492
>falling for the anti power ring propaganda.
>>
>>79880211
New LOTR game with a black guy token. Basically shitting on the lore.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.