[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went so horribly wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: serveimage.jpg (51KB, 342x440px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
51KB, 342x440px
What went so horribly wrong?
>>
nothing. its a great movie.
>>
>>79878585
>>79878585
The plot was too simple. Been done thousands of times. Good people getting harassed/attacked by bad guys, but then STRANGER comes to town and saves everyone. It needed a lot more back story, maybe some flashbacks. Any kind of substance.
>>
>>79878585
Kevin Costner can't edit
>>
Too brown looking. Ending was rushed as fuck. Great movie though.

It's mostly that it was hyped too much before release, so there was a huge backlash when it wasn't The Best Movie Eva.
>>
>>79878585
It's fucking Waterkino you prick! Fucking Fishman Costner, prime Triplehorny and based Hooper.
>>
unlimited budget
unlimited costner
>>
what you mean, it's an okay adventure flick
>>
>>79879063
Too much Costner can NEVER be a bad thing tho
>>
>>79879050
Triplehorn was so great back then in everything. Too bad she never became big.

Watching Basic Instinct, I only had eyes for Jeanne.
>>
>>79878585
They never made a sequel explaining he was genetically engineered rather than a mutant.
>>
>>79879095
>we have to find Dry Land
>STOP MY AIR BREATHING DAUGHTER
>>
>>79879176
>Watching Basic Instinct, I only had eyes for Jeanne.

Holy shit, same. Would've picked her over Stone any day. Underrated sexiness was she
>>
Waterworld is the shit

My favorite part is the sea monster thats in it for two seconds because they ran out of money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZQF83kf-a4
>>
>>79879359
This world really could've been explored more in a sequel or two, why isn't anyone making them? We got a new Mad Max.
>>
>>79878585
Is underrated, actually. Not a great movie for any mean, but a decent flick no worse than most of the genre. Never understood the hate, desu.
>>
>>79878585
still better than westworld
>>
>>79878585
Wrong?
>>
>>79879074
What are some other comfy adventure movies?

I can think of a few
>Kingdom of Heaven
>Gladiator
>Troy
>Ronin
>The Last Samurai
>>
>>79878585
kevin costner was in it
>>
>>79879388
It will come.
>>
>>79878585
Nothing, it was good, my father and I watched it plenty of times, he really liked that movie. We also saw The Postman a few times.
>>
>>79879388
Because its an IP owned by costner, and no studio isgoing to greenlight a sequel to one of the most famous flops in modern cinematic history.
The postman is better than waterworld anyway, fight me.
>>
>>79880861
Sahara is a criminally underrated adventure flick in the vein of indy.
>>
File: waterworld.jpg (100KB, 550x371px) Image search: [Google]
waterworld.jpg
100KB, 550x371px
Anyone else thinks this movie is extremely comfy?
>>
>>79880861

Kingdom of heaven and the last samurai are not adventure films at all, they're both dramas.
>>
>>79882524
That's hilarious, my dad loved it too, it's essential dadcore. Love that man but damn he has such shit taste, just recently watched after earth and now he's obsessed with it, it's insane.
>>
Waterworld is like if you took Mad Max and replaced all the gritty violence with campy shlock.
>>
>>79878585
is a very unrealistic setting.
you dont even know how much taxes they pay.
>>
>>79883234
It works for me . It is pretty much a ripoff of the Road Warrior but I still love it. It has it's flaws but it is still an enjoyable movie to watch every now and again.
>>
>>79878585
It's a good movie, fuck off. Really funny and made had some impressive stunts.
>>
>dive 300m to explore the sunken city
how would that work in real life
>>
>>79883894
Are you looking for scientific accuracy in a movie about a guy with gills?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.