[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Europe have better awards than USA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: annes.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
annes.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>79877747
by miles
>>
the last three palme d'ors have been absolutely irrelevant and cinematically trite, even the god damn academy knows better and it's quite sad considering how big cannes actually is
>>
>>79877747
The awards at Cannes are usually shit too, the movies are just better.
>>
>>79877843
Literally thousands of miles. Far enough to cross an ocean.
>>
Yeah I have no clue why Oscars are treated as the more prestigious award.
>>
>>79877747
You're right, let's take a look at the wonderful movies that have won the Palme d'Or
>Fahrenheit 9/11
>The White Ribbon
>Uncle Boonmee
>Blue is the Warmest Colour
>Winter Sleep
>Pulp Fiction
>Dheepan
Wow such amazing works of beauty! I can see why it's such an esteemed festival!
>>
>>79877747

>last Cannes gave the award to "muh social Britbong justice"
>last Berlin gave it to "muh immigrants drowning"
>last Venice gave it to "literally who that made a 4 hour movie"

it's the same everywhere, mate. they're all politically or racially charged.
>>
File: 57637.6.gif (6KB, 400x196px) Image search: [Google]
57637.6.gif
6KB, 400x196px
>>79877902
berlinale is pretty good
>>
>>79877968
Better than La La shit and Gaynight
>>
The just try to present themselves with some class and prestige. The Oscars are a circus act now. If you are watching for anything other then the technical awards at these things then you are a pleb. They seem to avoid the politicization the rest of the categories have been subjected to.
>>
>>79877929
Other than Fahrenheit 9/11, which of these are you disputing exactly?
>>
File: trump.jpg (2MB, 3500x2411px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
2MB, 3500x2411px
>nazis & french pedos

AMERIFUCKYEAH!
>>
>I, Adam Blake (Capitalism is bad!)
>Dheepan (Let Refugees in!)
>Blue is the Warmest Color (Legalize homosexual marriage and adoption in France!)

hahahahaha fucking wow, and don't make me remind you about Fahrenheit 9/11.

Berlin also sucks last couple of years because muh refugees shit. This year was ok at least. All festivals which support political views are shit.
>>
>>79878935
Fucking all of them you tasteless pleb
>>
>>79877747
Literally who tier.
>>
>>79877970
>berlinale
I was going to post this. Cannes is better than the Oscar, but Berlinale is better than both.
>>
>>79877906
probably this guy is the closest to The Truth.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.