[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What emotion was he trying to convey here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

What emotion was he trying to convey here?
>>
>>79877597
Sweaty hands
>>
>>79877597
It was simply the pure racial hatred slipping through
>>
>>79877597
Absolute disgust.
>>
File: Mell Gibson CUCKED.jpg-large.jpg (55KB, 686x511px) Image search: [Google]
Mell Gibson CUCKED.jpg-large.jpg
55KB, 686x511px
SEETHING
>>
>>79877597
>Mel is a manlet

it all makes sense now
>>
>>79877784
>>79878953
>Don't let yourself slip again Mel, I've only just infiltrated the kike hierarchy again
>If I keep up the ruse I can out the Jews properly this time
>>
>My name is Mel, my world is shame and blacklisting. Once I was a respected actor and a director trying to make the perfect film. As the world fell to the Jews, each of us in our own way was broken...it was hard to know who was more crazy, Me or everyone else.
>>
looks like black man didnt look Mel in the eyes, just wanted to touch his wife.

>im right
>>
hes looking at mel's chick the WHOLE time, he just tapped mel on the back to get him to take his arm off the girl so black lispy could shake her hand
>>
>>79880372
>>79880414
That there is the sign of an alpha male.

You can tell just from that clip that the two of them fucked later that night while Mel cried himself to sleep.
>>
>>79877784
nonono it was a shitty insincere handshake, nigga didnt look him in the eyes
>>
>>79877597
>>79878953
Mel ALWAYS looks like he's on the verge of breaking down, dude's nuts. He's an incredible talent but he's also nuts.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.