[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Walking Stick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 48

File: 1.png (3MB, 1100x1261px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
3MB, 1100x1261px
Why is anybody scared of this sissy faggot again?
>Wooo, look at his baseball bat with barbed wire
>>
>>79873493
Because he is the leader and can order a bunch of thugs to burn your face off.
>>
>>79873493
>1.png (3.35 MB
>>
>>79873541
Why is he the leader? Why does everyone let him get all the good food/alcohol and the girls?
>>
You realize he was just pretending in that scene right
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,t.u1.jpg (134KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.u1.jpg
134KB, 800x800px
>>79873493
>Lucille is as thick as his legs
>>
>>79873580

He has a hierarchy established with second in command leaders that have privilieges and ensure the loyality of the mob. Pretty basic stuff
>>
>>79874674
Except with how sloppy his leadership is, a competing alpha would have quickly emerged and utterly destroyed him in a fight because he's an emaciated weakling.
>>
File: IMG_9007.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9007.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>79873493
>From Based John Winchester to this

What went wrong?
>>
>>79873493
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this.

It's not like he can't be a big guy, just look at him in Watchmen.

Seriously, do a little lifting for your role and don't skip leg day.
>>
>>79874780

Thats why he has weak, loyal people as his immediate followers. They are content to be his lap dog in exchange for good life.

The ones that pose threats (Rick) are stripped of anything they could use to fight back and intimidated. Add that the settlement is so far away, it puts Rick at a huge disadvantage.
>>
>>79874986

he wore a muscle suit for that.
>>
>>79875009
Why does Rick have to keep going back and forth between muh Carl muh Alexandria and completely fucking dead inside?
There's never a redemption plot, it's just walking through the prison or Alexandria killing walkers with an axe, or tearing out Joe's throat with his teeth, straight back to "we can survive here, Carl. We can do this".
>I was wondering how many of you I had to kill to save you, but maybe I don't have to kill any of you.
Maybe he fucking should have, and they wouldn't be in this mess in the first place, just like how Negan says he wouldn't have fucked with bearded Rick.
>>
>>79875112
Because Rick doesn't kill Negan and locks him in a cell for two years only for him to break out of said cell to kill the leader of the new big bads
>>
>>79873493
Because bad writing.
>>
>>79873493
honestly, why the fuck does he look so emaciated?
>>
>>79873493
Does JDM have AIDS or something? I swear he was bigger than that when he was in Watchmen
>>
>>79875050
Fuck, seriously? He was built when he was John Winchester though
>>
>>79874868

why does he look like an aging hipster now? and how did he get emaciated enough to wear teenage girls' pant sizes
>>
>>79873493
He doesn't even have calves

What a hack show
>>
File: 1488183515416.jpg (114KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488183515416.jpg
114KB, 700x400px
>>79873493
>Josh McDermitt 6'0"
>Jeffrey Dean Morgan 6'2"
>>
>>79875050
this honestly broke my heart when i found out. Wish I had it handy, but there's a picture of him being fitted with the muscle suit.

God damn it.
>>
>>79875771
I think he went vegan or some shit
>>
>>79876107
probably cancer, this will be his last role
>>
>>79873551
It's 2017 bitch
>>
File: 1488203076965.png (60KB, 772x198px) Image search: [Google]
1488203076965.png
60KB, 772x198px
>it's a "let's be subtle about being racist neckbeards living with their moms as if no one knows what we're doing" thread
>>
>>79876189

he's literally the walking dead
>>
>>79876107
not sure about vegan can't find info on that, but he literally lives on a farm with his wife
>>
>>79876272
This, the tweeest is that he's already a zombie
>>
File: brainless sissy butthurt.png (178KB, 367x368px) Image search: [Google]
brainless sissy butthurt.png
178KB, 367x368px
>just coat the zombies in liquid metal
>>
>>79876222
Are you insane?
>>
Lol those fucking cowardous bitch whores got BTFO so hard by Eugene it was fucking unreal

These manipulaitve mind games are literally their only ""strength""
>>
>>79876639
I fast-forwarded the episode so I missed that scene. What did he say to those ''you're such a good guy'' bitches.
>>
>>79876222
underrated post
>>
>>79877106
they said they wanted two pills (one spare) to help their friend kill herself. he made them, then said he wouldn't give them to them because they obviously wanted two to kill negan. they called him a coward, he said that was fair but that negan would believe him over them anyway
>>
>>79873580
Hitler was a scrawny little faggot but he convinced a bunch of large men to kill 6 million jews in the Holocaust
>>
>>79877106
>>79877106
He just bested them at their own two-faced game and when they tried to shame/call him out on it he literally deconstructed it to the point where all they could do is leave the room in a bewildered fashion

Kudos to the writers
>>
>>79877195
>>79877195
t. Kikelstein
>>
>>79873551
>>1.png (3.35 MB
>>79873551
>>79873551
this
stop being cancer
>>
He's fucking wide in the comic.
>>
>>79873493
How do you survive this long in a zombie apocalypse by wearing cargo shorts?
>>
>>79877254
You don'r need to be big to be an inhinged charismatic leader capable of intimidation and murder. Smart sociopaths are powerful sociopaths.
>>
File: IMG_0953.png (100KB, 317x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0953.png
100KB, 317x324px
>>79873493
>people STILL watch this shit
>>
>>79877387
No, you literally don't understand how it works. A leader has have the look of a strong, capable person before everything else. Being smart and a sociopath helps, but not if everyone is conspiring behind your back because the first impression is that you're a sissy fag. He would be knifed in 10 minutes in the real world.
>>
>>79877168
Those hoes wouldn't last two days out there, like if Negan died anything would be better for them. They should be thankful to Negan.
>>
>>79877480
Are you 12? Power is about projection, not about "he looks like he can lift, what a leader". Hitler was a manlet, but he was a powerful public speaker. He projected strength and sincerity, and people bought it. The most powerful people are the convincing and persuasive ones, not "da big strong bros". When you grow the fuck up and read a history book or two, you realize that humans have always been more intimidated by intelligent and articulate leaders. Nobody asked what Napoleon could lift, yet that midget toom over most of Europe.

You have a juvenile understanding of power.
>>
File: 1487863024540.jpg (22KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1487863024540.jpg
22KB, 351x351px
>>79877579
>read a book
Damn, shame good oh Nap was average height for that time.
>>
>>79877579
Hitler was playing a different game, you clueless idiot. Negan is running something comparable to a military organization where being fit is looked up to.
>>
>>79877645
Negan is running something closer to a cult of personality with a hierarchy based on loyalty and rewards consisting of spoils and conquest. Nothing I have said implies I am an idiot, kiddo. I think you are under the impression that leaders have to be fucking jacked to be scary. Seems like you have some homoerotic tendencies you need to work out.
>>
>>79877645
>Hitler was playing a different game
No, he wasn't. He was playing the game virtually all convincing despots play.
>>
>>79877697
>hitler didn't command respect
>negan doesn't look like an absolute joke
Your inability to understand the concept of fitting in very much implies you're a braindamaged idiot.
>>
>>79876404
This, what the fuck dude how would that keep them together and strong at all? Maybe making a suit around them, but directly applying the molten metal? Also why the fuck would he kill a doctor? He just had the one shot at Alexandria last time he was on screen; does this dude just not care about medical attention at the end of the world?
>>
>>79873493
lol at all the tryhard fags in this thread thinking they are tougher than Negan.

Dude, he'd have any of you crying and shitting your pants in terror not to get your brains bashed out.

Also he has a squad of *very loyal* goons, kept loyal by both the carrot and the stick. His goons basically have a BETTER life than they'd ever have in the civilized world from Negan's civilization, it just takes complete loyalty. But in the event they get headstrong, well, Negan will make an example.

Any of you bitches (including myself) would have all your shit ganked by him and thank him for it.

And before you say, look at him, he ain't tough, I have more muscle or whatever.... it ain't gonna be a fistfight broseph, but that being said, I really doubt any faggot on /b/ could even take Negan in a fistfight (with how he's depicted on tv, some of us may be able to beat down the actor that plays him).

That's like saying "I hate Trump, why the fuck is he in power, I could kick his ass. Not having the 2 brain cells it would take to realize he controls the entire government apparatus and would quickly have an army of goons put you in your place. You'd be lucky to get your brains bashed, but more likely you'd get disemboweled and hung on the wall for zombies to eat on you.
>>
>>79877841
Emaciated fag detected.
>>
Tbh in a zombie apocalypse you would have no food to eat and thus be skinny. He is the only realistic character because of his dyel body.
>>
>>79877749
I have no idea what you are fucking saying, I never said Hitler failed to intimidate or was commanding. He did that through being a convincing and persuasive person, not by flexing his arms to show off his gains. Your post isn't making any fucking sense. Like, at all. Negan fits into the system he has made....because it is his system. When you build a reality of personality arpund yourself, it seems easier to make yourseld the alpha when you decide all the rules. Negan is in charge because he is smart, he knows hownto break the people who become assimilated into his society. There is the illusion of success for loyalty. It is a cult of personality.
>>
>>79877885
>Your post isn't making any fucking sense.
Could be autism.
>>
Am I the only one who thinks when they need to stop doing close ups on the bat? It looks fake as hell if someone can screencap Negan outside of Eugene's room it looks like a fucking foam bat.
>>
File: IMG_1107.jpg (33KB, 241x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1107.jpg
33KB, 241x343px
>>79877841
What outcry have you uttered about my person, you oafish brute? I shall cordially remind you that I was the best scholar in my law class in Oxford, and I have been involved in several frivolous tea parties and courtroom disputes, and I have over 300 boxes of Earl Gray. I am proficient in the Simian school of diplomacy and I am the top linguist in my book club. Know that you resemble nothing in my eyes save for yet another uncultured mind. I will hasten your undisputed expiritation of the world with grace and finesse. The thought that you can retreat after jesting of such matters over the internet is laughable. As of this moment, I am telephoning a mutual friend to negotiate a swift and sure rebuttal to your argument so I would implore you to prepare yourself for the upcoming verbal deluge. The deluge that will no doubt saturate your life with discomfort. You are well and truly wrong, my good sir. My abilities of travel are unmatched, and I can recite over 700 lines from Shakespeare, and that is just from Hamlet. The amount of knowledge that I have acrued is vast, and I shall use it to firmly state my authority on such matters, you rapscallion. Truly, I wished you had some semblance of knowledge on the matter you have brought up and it's repercussions. Alas, you did not, and now you will suffer a fate most dire, you plebian. I shall defecate concentrated dislike upon you and you shall struggle to survive in its waters. Pistols at dawn, old boy.
>>
>>79877511
This is true. A woman who's not tough, not a marksman or a hunter, no job skills relevant to civilization building (electrician, plumber, carpenter, etc); would have little value in a post-apocalyptic society except the value of their pussy.

Most likely they'd be pass around whores for a group of marauders or sex slaves of some warlord. And truth be told, for being part of a warlord's harem, they get treated right by Negan. He doesn't beat them or make grisly examples of them, he doesn't do anything nonconsensually.

Honestly, they have the best life possible under Negan in a post-apocalyptic society. If this story was real, I doubt they'd be conspiring against him. They have it pretty good. Or about as good as a "soft" nonwarrior, job skill-less woman, would have it in this type of civilization.

In more primitive societies women always have far less right, in a world like the Walking Dead, they'd likely have none at all in most groups. They're lucky to have an arrangement where they give their feminine favors in exchange for food, shelter, and protection; Negan gives them all this and more. They live like upper crust housewives.
>>
>>79877944
If your entire argument this whole time boils down to "Negan dont got no muscles to flex, he a pussy heehee", then it probably isn't me.
>>
>>79877645
He's running something comparable to a biker gang, not a military organization. And biker gang leaders are not fit by any means. They've got bigger beards than him, maybe.
>>
>>79878031
I tried to explain to that other faggot that it really is more a cult of personality.
>>
>>79878117
>>79878000
This entire thread is you. Get diagnosed.
>>
>>79875917
I'm not sure what you're playing at, but I would bet money he's leaning backwards there.
>>
>>79875050

Well why the fuck can't he wear one for Negan? He wears a damn jacket all the time, nobody would ever know.
>>
>>79878181
What?
>>
>>79877195

(((Citation needed)))
>>
>>79877877
desu he's the only character that could literally feast and creampie 7 different women a day.
He could be as fat as he wants, but food at his disposal is just a byproduct of his general domination.
>>
>>79878031
"biker gang", literally have coding systems and internal marketplaces with defense systems, prisons, doctors etc...

>wrong

Negan is running a neo tribe
>>
File: HA.jpg (38KB, 389x383px) Image search: [Google]
HA.jpg
38KB, 389x383px
>they still watch after season 2!
>>
>>79873493
Not only that, but for some reason he spares everyone who tries to kill him. Daryl punched him, Rick, Carl and that other girl tried to kill him and they're all fine. Yet he doesn't hesitate to kill Glenn and that guy from Alexandria who wanted to replace Rick. How can he still be alive ?

season 3 was best season
>>
>>79876107
based Vegan Negan
>>
>get told how you're useless beside your vagina and manipulating skill
>C-Coward
>>
>He'll believe me for the same reason he believed Dwight. You're expendable; I'm not.

???
Some random thug who he isn't sure is loyal isn't expendable, but a fucking doctor is?
>>
>>79877579
Wow you are stupid

There is no power structure and there is no power to weild in TWD than strenght and survival skills.
Yeah in current TWD set up women can lead, but when you are all out in the wild with a bunch of zombies chasing you and infigthing between humans happen,and you don't know what the fuck is going on the big bad boy aka THE WARRIOR weilds the ultimate power.
It also happens that this warrior is strong and has a intimidating prescence, wich comes mainly from negan being a bad and big badboy, wich fuels his leadership midsent.
In the comics he tells rick how shit gets done, at least his way of making shit gets done, and guess what? thats how chiefs and kings were made, you cuck the shit out of other tribes or clans and force them pay tributes in exchange of protection and security, then the payments are institutionalized and you get taxes, levies, and other things.

The power structure, once made, is then occupied by one of negans enemies, but the guy who does wouldn't be able to build such structure by himself.

You fail
>>
>>79879667
>that girl almost killed me!
>better kill some random fat lady
>>
>>79881025
>Wow you won't risk your ass because I asked nicely?
>Fine I'll blackmail you and stab you in the back
>>
>>79881217
Holy shit you sound like such a horrific NEET virgin that it hurts. I cringed so hard at your "the warrior wields the uktimate power line". Besides how wrong you fucking are about how you are suppsoed to interpret power dynamics in TWD, you just come off as a massive beta faggot.

The whole point of the show is what does does it take to debase and destroy a civil human being? What forms of beast emerges from people like Rick? And through that, different faces of power emerge. It isn't only about brute strength you ape, but about cunning, conniving smarts, persuasion. The Governor was an orator who fed on people's fears, Negan is a cult of personality, the cannibals were shameless carnage. Rick was survivalist any means necessary.

Power manifests and breeds specific archetypes of people, who are molded by these extreme circumstances.
>>
>>79873493

I'm a 5'7", 200 pound NEET and I KNOW I could fuck Negan up if he didn't have that stupid baseball bat. Hell, if I got the jump on him, I would wreck him, even with the bat.

One good shove and putting my weight on him and it would be over.
>>
>>79881236
>not using any given excuse to get rid of people that hog a disproportionate amount of resources
Fatties deserve to get shot on sight
>>
>>79881475
>Im a 5'7", 200 pound NEET and I KNOW I could fuck Negan up
>>
>>79881475
I absolutely believe you have never been in a fight in your life.
>>
>>79876107
VEGAN
NEGAN
FUCKIN
POTTERY
*leans back*
>>
File: 1475605721304.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475605721304.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>79876388
>>79876272
>>79876189
>>
Is this the best episode ever?
>>
>>79874780
He is pretty sloppy. His organization is large enough he should be thinking about a serious internal security guy to track threats to him, rather than just having an internal circle of thugs which he blesses with riches.

This was that bastard who was hassling Loki when House was running the show.
>>
>>79881881
It was pretty fucking good

Last week was abysmal
>>
>>79881236

Same reason he didn't kill Daryl
a) people with balls are more likely to be useful
b) people who "DGAF if I live or die" will think twice if their stepping out of line could get their innocent chums heads caved in
>>
>>79879300
>he still posts after season 2
>>
>>79873493
The Governor would absolutely rek Negan in a straight up fistfight, maybe even in war against The Saviors. Governor is more cunning and manipulative, Negan just relies on violence to keep people in line.
>>
>>79878242
Hitler was a manlet by night but during the day would cut the legs off of Jews and use them as stilts to increase his height
>>
>>79873580
It's 2 years into the ZA you can logically deduce that Negan went through similar trials as Rick that's made him a respected and feared man. Except Negan has the balls to take things further. Also he has the balls to make people earn their keep.
>>
>>79883373
All Negan seems to be able to do is call in vast numbers of satellite groups to create a small army.

You need firepower to counter that if you don't have the numbers, and the Governor had some 70 people IIRC. This is a good size, but half aren't really remotely combat-ready.

Still, he had not just machine guns but the hummvee-mounted large gun, and later the tank. This plus a little planning (knowing Negan will start calling in the satellites when a satellite is wiped out) is all you need to take out Negan.
>>
>>79877195
>6 million
OY VEY! IT'S 60 GORILLION, YOU FUCKING ANTI-SEMITE.
>>
>>79881025
I wonder if even most women viewers can not understand what the fuck Negan's wives problem is
>>
That grill seems nice desu
>>
>>79884204
The one in the OP? Dude, you had to see her ''acting'' at the start of the episode.
>>
>>79873493
>duhhhhh me have more muscle so me be better leader!
You need to look at history or hell look at most fiction.
>>
File: 1402695983535.jpg (71KB, 367x451px) Image search: [Google]
1402695983535.jpg
71KB, 367x451px
>>79873493
>the walking stick
>>
>>79873493
the best villain atm is the guy who plays Trevor in GTA(Negan's right hand man)
>>
>>79883540
>manlet
He was above average German height for his birth year, mate.
>>
>>79874868
A sad transition. I wonder if somebody told him to slim down or if it was midlife crisis... He's not intimidating at all the way he looks now.
>>
>>79883639
comedy genius right there XD
>>
Why didn't the army just make a long concrete wall encasing ammo, food, and supplies so they can just shoot zombies from the top of it?
>>
*leans back*
>>
>>79886767
Why didn't the army just use bulldozers?
>>
>>79877976
No it doesn't, you're just a crybaby faggot who constantly looks for things to bitch about instead of just dropping the show like a man
>>
>>79886825
yeah it's a real bat. they only use a fake one for shots where someone is actually getting hit. you don't just accidentally use a fake one in a wrong shot either since obviously there's a massive weight different. if someone says it looks fake they're outing themselves as total autists.
>>
Why is Dwight such a fucking cuck? Really pisses me off.
>>
>>79873493
THICC vs STICC
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-02-27-20h45m18s445.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-02-27-20h45m18s445.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
Did anyone else get the horn from this chick?

I want her to slap me about as I pound her vag and cum inside her as we choke each other out
>>
>>79883602
What did Negan do before the SHTF?
>>
>>79873493
Stop watching this terrible show
>>
>>79887030
I imagine she would have very suckable nips so I'm going to say yes
>>
>>79887030
The poor acting was too distracting. I'd never say no to those lips on my dick tho.
>>
>>79874780
Why did he kill Glen and Abraham first?
>>
>>79887030
>>79887126
>>79887146
>suckable nips
>fuckable lips
>bountiful tits

Is she, dare I say it, /ourgirl/?
>>
File: you.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>79887093
>waaah why do people like shows I don't like??
>>
>>79887068
Sports teacher
>>
File: 5855489_2.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
5855489_2.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>79887030
7/10, should buy food from.

Then fap at home.
>>
>>79887030
it's the tramp neck tat
>>
>>79887068
Car salesman in the comics IIRC
>>
>>79887336
Fucking figures. He probably got his lean from expertly avoiding getting hit by 9 year olds going nuts with Tee-Ball bat. Either that, or peeking around the wall into the showers. Fuck sports "teachers".
>>
>>79887401
Fucking pricks, all of them.
>>
>>79887030
I like her boobs.
>>
>>79881475
>I could totally win a fight given this very specific set of circumstances
>>
Although I like this season somewhat, this show dissappoints at any level.

They make so many stupid decisions that aren't in the comic, they should have cut ties with it a long time ago and establish new features in the show.

>no proper flashbacks like in LOST
>no scarier zombies than slow walking corpses, everybody could easily outmanouver except the idiots on this show
>>
>>79881760
When was Michelle Tractenberg on the Sopranos?
>>
>this show is so fucking bad ever since season 2
>HAHAHAHAH what a terrible episode
>the characters suck

>continues to watch the show for 5 season.

I've got news for you pal. If you're still watching this show then that means you think it's good, no matter how much you shitpost about it.
>>
File: 1465827775755.png (89KB, 600x606px) Image search: [Google]
1465827775755.png
89KB, 600x606px
>>79887500
>>79887342
>>79887030
I'm adding this boner condoner to my harem
>>
>>79881025
vapid whores that use their vaginas to enable life on easy mode even in the apocalypse, honestly it's quite a realistic depiction of how they would act in that situation
kudos to the writers
>>
File: 356546546.jpg (25KB, 590x406px) Image search: [Google]
356546546.jpg
25KB, 590x406px
Does anyone else unironically root for Negan's group now? I am completely in agreement with Eugene. Rick killed an entire fucking camp of Negan's people, who up to this point had given Rick almost no problems, just to score a little food. They killed 30+ people for some quick supplies.

Then Negan captures them all, and could kill every single fucking member of Rick's group, but he doesn't. He very reasonably kills one member of Rick's group, and wisely chooses Abraham who looks like the biggest offensive threat, neutering Rick's ability to fight back and kill even more of Negan's people. Then Daryl chimps out and gets Glenn killed. Negan had already let them chimp out once and he gave them a warning. Negan could literally not have been anymore reasonable in this situation.

Then Rick says he is going to kill Negan, and Negan has to spend all night straightening him out. Rick's whole group immediately starts conspiring to kill him the second they get home, when all Negan has done was humble Rick and expect him to start working for him. Again, Negan could have killed every last one of these shits and honestly should have. One death (2 because of Daryl being a retard) was the absolute dream scenario for Rick's group. They should have been thanking their lucky stars Negan gave them such a great deal.

Then Rick's own son breaks into his compound, kills more of Negan's people, and all he does is have a chat with him and cooks dinner for Rick's kids afterward for fuck's sake. Negan then has to dispatch Spencer because he got out of line, and tried to get Negan to do his dirtywork for him. Negan just killed a rat ther to HELP Rick. Then Negan almost gets shot for his trouble, and just takes the person who could handcraft bullets back to his compound and gives him the king treatment.

Negan is the most fair and reasonable character on TWD, and Eugene, the smartest character, has fully realized this immediately and is 100% backing Negan. I am Negan, are YOU?
>>
>>79889082
Shane's soul reincarnated into Lucille, he's advising Negan on how to be a based protagonist compared to Reeg
>>
>>79889082
>not realizing that Eugene is manipulating Negan like he did Abraham and Rositafu
>>
File: eugenenegan.jpg (17KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
eugenenegan.jpg
17KB, 640x360px
>>79873493
>You don't have to be scared anymore! You don't have to be scared!
Did that hit any of you like a sledgehammer too? Negan is a good person.
>>
>>79887500
>tfw she will never let you put your pickle in her jar
>>
>>79873493
>ignoring the thousands of rapists who also have bats behind him
>>
>>79883639
6.2 million technically
>>
>>79889360
>Not knowing the difference between Eugene's schemes and when he's sincere

He loves his new Negan life, he was always meant to end up there. He's got it great, and he doesn't have to be scared or go outside anymore.
>>
>>79889400
I really do fail to see how Negan's group are considered bad guys compared to Rick's group who is gearing up yet again to massacre all of Negan's people.
>>
>>79877994
I'm dying send help
>>
>>79889548
>massacre negan's people
>negan forgives rick and lets rick work for him
>takes abraham and the chinese kid to ensure contrition

Negan is pretty much old testament God
>>
>>79877195
>implying anyone needs convincing for that
>>
>>79887068
High school Physical Education (Gym) teacher and also part time used cars salesman. He used to invite students over to his garage and kick their asses in pingpong.
>>
>>79873493
>It's another nothing fucking happens because the producers refuse to focus on multiple storylines episode
>>
>>79889725
While Rick literally grins every time he sees a new group of people he can take over and kill to make sure a few of his core people he cares about remain safe. Rick moves from place to place, taking expendable people into his group to use as cannon fodder, gets most of them killed quickly, and moves on to the next place with one or two people he likes from the previous place.

Rick is about to get the trash clan massacred, along with Negan's group. Why does this need to happen? Rick is basically punished Governor now, he is just out for revenge and all the people that will die are meaningless to Rick as long as he gets to take down Negan.
>>
>>79887030
dat mouf bigtime
>>
Was the poison a test by Naggen? Or did his bitches really want him dead?
>>
>>79889857
It was a pretty good episode.
Negan compound life and Dwights story furthered.
>>79877782
Because he thinks the doctor lost him his favorite piece of ass. Look at the other useless scheming sluts he's been left with.
>>
>>79889958
We may never know, though it should have seemed obvious to Eugene. His reason that if it failed, then Negan would quickly trace it back to him also works. The time is not ripe for such a thing.
>>
File: 1474837733496.jpg (392KB, 1280x1517px) Image search: [Google]
1474837733496.jpg
392KB, 1280x1517px
>>79877195
What?
Hitler served with distinction in WW1 and was awarded numerous medals for bravery- he received the Iron Cross for bravery twice, both First and Second Class, and the Wound Badge, he was promoted to Corporal during the war and was hospitalized after a mustard gas attack.

>During the Battle of the Somme in October 1916, he was wounded in the left thigh when a shell exploded at the entrance to the dispatch runners' dugout.[19] He begged not to be evacuated,[20] but was sent for almost two months to the Red Cross hospital at Beelitz.

>On 15 October 1918, he and several comrades were temporarily blinded —and according to Friedelind Wagner[22] Hitler also lost his voice— due to a British mustard gas attack. After initial treatment, Hitler was hospitalized in Pasewalk.[23] While there on 10 November, Hitler learned of Germany's defeat from a pastor, and—by his own account—on receiving this news he suffered a second bout of blindness.[24]

>He was an infantryman in the 1st Company during the First Battle of Ypres (October 1914), which is remembered in Germany as the Kindermord bei Ypern (Massacre of the Innocents) because approximately 40,000 men (between a third and a half) of nine newly enlisted infantry divisions were killed in 20 days. Hitler's regiment entered the battle with 3,600 men and at its end mustered 611.
>>
>>79889400
A king by any other name would rule the same.
>>
>>79873493
Where is his ass?
>>
>skinny as fuck jeans
>they're baggy on him

lmao i dont want this show but holy fuck how is supposed to fight anyone without muscles in his legs
>>
>>79889082
I did from the start. I just wanted to see the group suffer after the fucking plotarmor they pulled in Governor arc. I mean fuck, governor killed 1 nameless guy in 2 seasons and he had 2 armies, grenade launchers and even a fucking tank. Still no casualty on ricks team during the actual battle. So when Negan just fucked 2 main character right of the bat (get it?) I loved it.

Then I just fell in low with the pure charisma of the actor and the persona. Fucking love everything about it. Just the "Starving? You? And by practically you mean not really" line destroyed me.

And after the last episode I can see that not only the saviors are living pretty good lives, but even those groups who belong to them. Sure they get humiliated and taken half their shit, but they are protected. They literally have no other problem than the saviors themselves. Its easy live. You just work for the guy. Nothing so horrible. They just keep fucking up so hard that Negan have to keep killing them.

The second time Rick looked at me the same way he looked at Negan during his first looting visit, I would make him finish the job on his boy. Fucking Rick, he just got mercy from Negan and the second time they meet he have that same fucking look again.

I am Negan.
>>
File: 1488181626179.jpg (354KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488181626179.jpg
354KB, 1920x1080px
>>79873493
>leans back
>>
File: furnace.webm (650KB, 650x364px) Image search: [Google]
furnace.webm
650KB, 650x364px
>>79889400
>You don't have to be scared
>>
>>79890224
rofl how can you act this bad?
>>
>>79890224
People watch this garbage?
>>
File: 1440656204099.png (14KB, 183x232px) Image search: [Google]
1440656204099.png
14KB, 183x232px
>>79890330
>>79890294
are you kidding? that scene had me literally shaking
>>
>>79890294
He's playing a 40 year old autist so I mean maybe he's just really good at pretending to be an autist?
>>
>>79890224

>jews.webm

why did he jump into the oven? was the guy in the leather jacket trying to stop him but couldn't because he's too skinny?
>>
>>79890224
Pretty weird that Negan would kill one of his doctors without a good proof or logic behind the action. He might have a spare one, but doctors are still rare commodity. Kind of breaks the character.
>>
>>79890224
tfw my mom watches this garbage religiously and i cant expose her to how poor it's production and acting is because shes depressed and already thinks i hate her
>>
>>79890438
>shes depressed and already thinks i hate her
Do you?
>>
>>79876107
He lost weight for a role. He'll probably regain it once the second half of this season is over. Don't want to see an episode where he's skinny and then the next he's this huge built dude.
>>
>>79890438
Trying to rationally argue someone should not like something they do is silly and mean.

Rationalization follows whether you like something or not, not the other way around.
>>
>>79890224
is he laughing or crying?
>>
>>79890503
No, he's said he thinks he's too old to bulk now.
>>
>>79890438
>not watching TWD with your mom as a gateway to get a closer, more stable relationship
Nah, go ahead and destroy the series in front of your mother. Its well worth your relationship if you show her how poor the production and acting is.
>>
>>79890558
He's in no hurry unless a doctor is telling him an enlarged heart is a danger.

Wrestlers and football linemen slim down their muscles when they get older because it is almost as bad as having hundreds of extra pounds in causing an enlarged heart.
>>
>>79890558
That's bullshit. He could easily gain 15-20 pounds and look decent.
>>
>>79890224
shit ahahaha his "moving my hands in front of my face akwardly is acting, r-right guys?!" kills me hahahahahahahahaha

FUCK THIS SHOW
>>
>>79890583
Don't forget if you go on a date to tell your girl how stupid that pink ribbon in her hair looks.

I'm sorry. I don't know why I said that. I'm full of bees in my bonnet tonight.

Happy thoughts, Eugene is a fun character, nearly comic relief!
>>
>>79890224
>Negan is so skinny that the forward momentum nearly drives him into the furnace too

kek
>>
>>79877994
This copy pasta doesn't understand what a linguist does.
>>
Is Negan a communist?

He forms each group into a collective which must give most of its produce to the government and then keeps enough for its needs in return.

Or is he a feudal lord?

Each settlement is one of his villages and he collects taxes in the form of supplies and in return offers protection.

Either way as barbaric as the show makes it out to be, Ricks group is basically now living the way most humans have for centuries. Under total unfair domination of a stronger group. They're peasants.
>>
>>79889849
Just when I was beginning to like him. That's two occupations that only sacks of shit go into.
>>
File: pickle.webm (2MB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
pickle.webm
2MB, 1280x718px
To sum up this episode ...
>>
>>79887030
>nose ring
>tattoos
>on her fucking neck
>"haircut"
>skinny

Uggo-tier
>>
>>79890715
You mean using it in a context where it kinds sorta sounds related but might not actually be?

Sounds like it knows exactly what it's doing.
>>
>>79890558
Just slap on his old Watchmen muscle suit.
>>
File: jack11.jpg (160KB, 779x1026px) Image search: [Google]
jack11.jpg
160KB, 779x1026px
>>79890772
If she had a HY sidecut my dick would represent an revolution in diamond cutter technology
>>
>>79890438
i'm the same way with my mom but I watch it with her sometimes anyway and only ever really call it silly and sometimes boring. a few weeks ago I asked her what she thought about 1 of the plotlines in the show and she really gave me a long thought out answer about all the possible scenarios that may arise. Even though it can be really bad, the show's still easy to watch and can be fun, so don't break your moms balls
>>
File: paula.jpg (72KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
paula.jpg
72KB, 900x600px
>>79887030
The best Walking Dead chick died already.
>>
>>79890898
that's not Denise
>>
>>79888759
>vapid whores that use their vaginas to enable life on easy mode
You didn't realize that they managed to create valid reasons for all of them to sell their asses to Negan, right? Apparently those whores are just trying to "help their families/save their husbands/get medicines/other stupid shit.

This show is everything but realistic, they constantly try to force the 'le strong bad ass female' meme.
>>
>>79890970
I stopped watching TWD after first season back in the day. I only came back because I played TDW: Michonne and she made a great character. Why is she so shit in the TV series compared to a fucking video game?
>>
>>79891048
As much as I want to like the show and as much as I like the comics and the lore, the show just fucks up so many things.
>>
>>79891048
>>79891167
That being said,I think there are some things that they do better compared to the comics. I much preferred the Governor on TV.
>>
>>79891048
The video game is based on the comics in which Andrea never died and still alive.

In the show, because Glen Mazzara is a hack and had Andrea killed off for "shock value" (he was fired as showrunner for this decision) Michonne's character had to be amalgamated into Michonne+Andrea because Andrea became Rick's waifu after Jessie died.

>>79891167
The show also has done some things better than the comics.
>Shane
>Hunters
>Abraham

Pretty much everything the comic did better than the show was during Mazzara's tenure as showrunner (seasons 2&3)
>>
>>79890970
>You didn't realize that they managed to create valid reasons for all of them to sell their asses to Negan, right?
Why are you so triggered? The alcoholic had a "valid reason". I kinda hate women but it's clear you've got one of those SJW MRA divas.
>>
>>79889082
This is exactly why Negan ends up becoming friends with Rick and one of the good guys later on. All the Tumblr cunts triggered by him are going to throw a fit that he doesn't die and becomes a main part of the cast.
>>
>>79891221
The Gov is hard to compare. His character in the show is much better because he's not just a raging psycho spic. But the story arc surrounding him is pure nonsense. At least until his 3 epsidoes in Season 4, they were great.
>>
>>79891298
No fucking way. Is that what will happen? Fucking hyped if so. Too bad Gov couldnt make it as a successful long running rival instead of utterly useless villain.
>>
>>79890765
how can ANYONE green light his acting. he would be the worst actor even in an amateur series.
>>
>>79891305
There was a lot of nonsense going around him, but the TV's Governor is really good. He has character development beyond being a raging psycho. There's a part of him that's gone numb since the world ended, but in his mind he's still trying to do the right thing up until he's overcome with a thirst for vengeance. I've always said "The best villains are the heroes of their stories," and that's what the Governor is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joSPPrR1l34
>>
>>79891298
And deservedly so. Comics ain't the same as the visceral nature of a live action show, especially when they double down on the raw murderous nature of Negan's introduction.

After that episode, they sat around in the rain blabbering about how cool it was to duplicate the cool scene technically with the artistry of having Glenn's eyeball bulging out.

Like wtf. Reminded me of a scene where Harlan Ellison is visiting a delinquent boys' facility and he hands out a copy of his book but they soon turn to talking about how awesome some murderous scene or other was, and he is scared shitless for the future of humanity.
>>
>>79891383
What do you mean? He perfectly plays the exact character he's supposed to be. He's got all the autism and comedic timing on point. Even hiding his face behind his hands, which triggers some of your for some reason, shows that Eugene is child like.
>>
>>79890970
You never touched a woman, have you?
>>
>>79891289
>Why are you so triggered?
Because if you're going to focus a zombie tv show on characters at least make their personalities slightly credible. I hate to see a good premise wasted because they have to force their political agenda once again.
>>
>>79891373
Unless they change it in the show, Rick's forces defeat Negan's and he throws him in jail. After a few years of that he starts to bond a lot with Carl, Rick, and some other members in the group and when faced with the opportunity to betray them and join another villainous group called the Whisperers led by a crazy woman called Alpha who basically falls in love with him, he ends up killing her to protect Rick's group.
>>
>>79879667
Because if they fail Negan kills someone unrelated and the would-be assassin has to deal with the fact that their actions caused the death of an innocent.

It's not rocket science. But then I forget that /tv/ is full of autistic manchildren who don't understand guilt, accountability or empathy
>>
>>79891769
I just cant see that happening in the show. But I hope it does.
>>
>>79881398
>>79881217
You forgot the power of the pussy. Without women you can't reproduce, and without reproduction life in naught but a fleeting moment. That would create and interesting hedonistic/nihilistic power structure
>>
>>79891769
No way Rick is going to let Glen's death slide. Negan will bring out Punished Rick and he will go full nuclear, becoming the villain he was meant to be.

Rick will be the psychopath Governor, Carl will be his ideological opposite. This is where the show is going, they will be pit against each other.

Screencap this faggots.
>>
File: Jeffrey Dean Morgan skinnyfag.jpg (62KB, 864x746px) Image search: [Google]
Jeffrey Dean Morgan skinnyfag.jpg
62KB, 864x746px
>>79875925
Here
>>
>>79891769
I want Negan thrown into a baloney slicer sitting in a vat of snoot snoot shit. Fuck that asshole. I don't care what the comics did, live action he's completely unredeemable no matter how much sentimental music plays.

It's redeeming Vader but after you have written him slaughtering 30 kids. No thanks.
>>
>>79892014
>>
>>79892057
Vader did slaughter kids...
>>
>>79892014
Honestly why didn't they use this for Niggen?
>>
>>79892057
Negan executed 2 soldiers who had lots of blood on their hands. Quit crying.
>>
>>79892014
Where can I buy one of those for everyday wear?
>>
>>79892190
yes but his redemption occurred before it was retconned that he had done so.

don't give me but in the books bs either, not interested. I'm referring to the validity of the audience reception to his redemption. Had the prequels actually happened first, Vader would not have gotten a redemption because people wouldn't sit for it.

It was outrageous enough they did it when he helped blow up a planet and was obviously an enforcer for a dictatorship. This caused enough outrage at the time as it was. One tender moment and all is forgiven?

So dragging onscreen the killing of children in a visceral way would make it untenable.

Same for Negan here vs. the comics. If they "redeem" him, I'm outta here and all you sickos can sit around masturbating each other to how cool it is.
>>
>>79873493
>Former “Grey’s Anatomy” star Jeffrey Dean Morgan revealed he lost about 40 pounds for his role on the new miniseries, “Texas Rising.”

>To play the part of Erastus “Deaf” Smith, a character with tuberculosis, the 49-year-old actor admitted on “Today“ that he went about shedding the weight in an extreme way.

>“He had a consumption of tuberculosis. And so I got there and I was probably about 175. I left and I was about 130,” he explained. “I ate a can of tuna fish a day. I did it in the most unhealthy way possible ... I didn’t consult with a doctor or anything. We had said maybe we should lose, like, 10 pounds, and I just kept going and going, and by the end of the movie, I was just [moving] like a snail.”

>6'2"
>130 pounds
>>
>>79873493
>CHA build is god-tier
this is not an opinion, it is truth.
>>
>>79878210
So much this, I just don't get it.
He always wears a thick leather jacket, it would be so easy.
>>
>>79892578
No, he wears thin pants and a think jacket. They film in the Georgia heat, not some cushy movie studio.
>>
>>79892578
negan isnt about the muscle, he´s about the psychological intimidation.
>>
>>79883622
If rick and his ragtag group of cucks where able to rek the governor, i'm sure Negan and his 100 + men would just play mind games with the govs convoy just like they did to rick.

After killing more than half of the govenor's men, he'll probably bash some skulls with his main bitch Lucile and officially cuck the governor.
>>
>>79892525
it's what pissed me off about the reboot Khan. In TOS they showed how charismatic he was in manipulating people. In the reboot, they turned him into a stock-standard contemporary autistic badass ala No Country for Old Men's or something.

You know, the kind of pathetic supervillain /co/turbators fancy themselves as in people who are literally you threads. A charismatic guy is a completely foreign concept, fergettaboutit.
>>
>>79885415
You spelled Negan wrong, paublo.
>>
>>79892057
The show hasn't perhaps done the best job of showing it, but Negan has a code of honor and isn't devoid of morality. He does not abide people who rape women or harm children. He doesn't do those things. He doesn't kill for no reason. He operates his society with very clearly defined rules, the people he makes an example of are ones who have flagrantly abused or broken those rules. He kills Glenn and Abraham as payback against Rick for slaughtering 30+ of his people. Not exactly unjustified punishment for something that, if these weren't our beloved protagonists, would be considered pretty casual acts of evil and aggression. He is redeemable because he's not a truly bad person, just one that let a bad world get the better of him and he lost his way. The whole point of Rick imprisoning him in the comic is to have Rick realize that he too had been losing his way and the best way to move forward and repair the world is to try and rebuild the society that was lost, starting with law and order. He becomes the police officer he once was again to enforce laws and arrests Negan instead of gunning him down like some vigilante out for revenge. This makes a clear example for everyone that it doesn't have to be a ruthless kill or be killed world and that civilized society can work again. It thus gives Negan a chance for redemption and rehabilitation as well, which in the comics he ends up choosing. It may not sound like it if you're someone butt frustrated over what Negan does, but that really is the best course for the story to follow because it's about a whole lot more than just what happens to Negan.
>>
>>79887093
*leans back*
Well why don't you fuck off back from where you came from? Do you...have the hots for yours truly?
>>
>>79890294
Eugene is literally autistic,the actor is doing a great fucking job if you actually watched the job
>>
File: 1484661524571.png (13KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1484661524571.png
13KB, 560x407px
>>79890224
Mfw doctor goes 2 steps to the right and instead kicks Negan into the oven.
>>
>>79873493
negan is inexcusable. he is a villain in the worst way. Notice how cucked his followers are none of them have the balls to fuck with his so called authority. Anyone like that would not survive long not every one is a sniveling coward to just follow what he says. even if he did die who the fuck is going to avenge him or be mad at it?
>>
>>79889082
This. Fucking this.

Negan is the savior of this mediocre show. I was legit about to quit on it until that bastard's beautiful face came on the screen are starting cracking jokes and skulls.

If he dies, the show dies for me.
>>
>>79892824
Especially because, if you've seen his appearances on Talking Dead, he is literally nothing like the character. Not even from the South so that accent is also fake. But the best part is that his mullet is real rather than a wig so he has to keep his hair that way all the time for the show.
>>
>>79893074
>Not even from the South so that accent is also fake.
Add him to the list of Rick, Maggie, Michone, and The Governor who are all British.
>>
>>79893167
He's not British, he's American just not from the South.
>>
>>79890224
its not bad acting

eugene's character is basically just a big baby.
>>
>>79893197
I didn't say he was British. I said he faked his accent like the British actors who play Rick, Maggie, Michone, and The Governor.
>>
>>79893277
Ah. The way you phrased it sounds like you were saying "add him to the list of the other British actors".
>>
>>79890224

i am just waiting for Ben Garrison throwing le happy merchant to oven edit.
>>
File: PanZaram.jpg (85KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
PanZaram.jpg
85KB, 850x400px
>>79873493

You miss the point Anon
I agree, the guy is not the Hulkster or Macho Man randy savage

>He keeps order, because he is capable of violence
>Not all people are capable of violence that is why he is in charge
> capable of Ultra Violence, Sadistic violence size is disregarded
>>
>>79876222
>222
Kek?
>>
>>79887030
shes also in six playing a daughter to a surfer navy seal
>>
whats up with the garbage autists

the king shit was bad enough
>>
The leader of the group is never the biggest dude, it's always the manlet
>>
>>79895533
i can confirm this, im 5'7, the manlet of more than one group of friends and every time im the person that have the last word to decide, the one to decide what are we going to do or where are we going, i like that lol, i dont know how i do it, but while people talk they finally ask me and i said something with a reasoning and people always follow me
>>
>>79895669
they're patronizing you
>>
does anyone have the prediction for the whole season pic
>>
>>79878219
You want to throw hands, bro.
>>
>>79890898
yep i'd slide my dick inside that mouth pussy
>>
File: thompson_stephen_ufc-1040x572.jpg (129KB, 1040x572px) Image search: [Google]
thompson_stephen_ufc-1040x572.jpg
129KB, 1040x572px
>size
>meaning anything
Get out /fit/, this guy would kill you in less than a minute.
>>
>>79892376
I'd also like to know
>>
>>79895860
the green post one?
>>
>>79877195
in the 1940's he systematically killed 11 million people including 6 million jews, yet we can't deport 11 millions illegals?

One of those must be a lie.
>>
File: 1480810878254.jpg (755KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480810878254.jpg
755KB, 1920x1080px
>>79877579
You have a point, however so does
>>79877645
Different organizations require different types of leadership.
In order to lead any organization, you have to be seen as "fit to lead" and the qualities that make you "fit to lead" can be treated as a currency. In some organizations, knowledge is critical to the group's goals and the person who has the most is the most valuable member/leader. In other groups, physical prowess if critical and therefor the strongest members possess the most currency. In example, try to lead a biker gang if you can't ride a motorcycle. Of course, some groups require multiple types of currency (politics requires actual money as well as connections and possibly intellect).
Figure out what kind of group bat dude is leading and then you deduce whether he needs to have physical currency to be the most valuable member of the group.
>>
>>79877645
Since when head the head of military organizations need to be buff? Stop being a clueless idiot. They just need to be brutal and inspiring. Both qualities that Negan has.
>>
>>79892785
The Saviors are dick hole violent thugs rapists, not just another group like Rick's and Hilltop. It wasn't evil to kill them, just like it won't be evil when most of them die in the war.
>>
>>79896604
The saviors are specifically NOT rapists, by Negan's rules, and any rapists discovered would be killed. And if you don't think Rick's group could be described as "violent thugs" at this point then you are just fucking biased and delusional in favor of "muh heroes".
>>
>>79896604
Its like you didn't even read the post you replied to. The Saviors are a group like Rick's. The difference is that Rick decided that everyone needed to be equal. Negan decided that there needed to be structure. Negan realizes that everybody needs to earn their keep, or else someone else will have to earn it for them.
>>
>>79877195
>6 gorrillion
>not 600 gorillion

racist
>>
how does he stand like this without losing balance?
>>
>>79896769
>The difference is that Rick decided that everyone needed to be equal
>Everyone equal in the Ricktatorship
>>
>>79873493
Why is anybody scared of this sissy faggot again?
>Wooo, look at his ovens with cooking jews
>>
>>79881025
Why would they expect him to risk his life for them? He's only known them once jesus.
>>
>>79881025
clearly you didn't understand this. it was a bluff to see if he would betray negan and help kill one of his wives. they pretended to be genuine friends, so that insulting him like this would genuinely test his strength
>>
>>79895822

kek
>>
>>79873493
>Eugene turned out to be a weasely disgusting piece of shit
Who knew
>>
>>79877195
>6 million
More like 150.000 at most you dumb kike
>>
>>79896881
>Ricktatorship
Remind me of the times when Rick punished somebody for stepping out of line.
>>
>>79873493
I think the same thing. He always cracks wise and has weird posture, he's skinny as fuck and the leather jacket makes him look like he is trying too hard.

I understand they wanted to mimic the comic, but some comic book things don't translate well over to the show. They should've just gotten a buff dude ans given him a leather jacket if they really needed it. Negan was a big guy in the comic.
>>
>>79890224
Context? I missed the episode.
>>
>>79892014

e-bay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PROFESSIONAL-MUSCLE-SUIT-padding-MASCOT-HEAD-Costume-Halloween-prop-/291576031381
>>
File: 1459207152602.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1459207152602.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>>79895669
>im 5'7, the manlet of more than one group of friends and every time im the person that have the last word

Yeah it's called "short man syndrome".

> but while people talk they finally ask me

Maybe they didn't see you at first? Or maybe being small you're also forgettable and they're trying to be nice.
>>
>went into work today and everyone was complaining that this was the worst episode of the series
>it's actually the best episode since season 1

This show's biggest problem is that the fanbase is retarded, and the writers pander to the lowest common denominator. As soon as the show require 30 seconds of thinking, plebs get confused.
>>
I can't wait for all the cucks hating on Negan's character to realize he isn't going to be killed in a season or so like the Governor was and is a long-term player with a full arc and will probably be in the show for at least the next 5 seasons.

He's basically the Vegeta of TWD.
>>
>>79897301
lol what, so negan knew this? how fucking psychic is the guy.
>>
>>79898666
This doesn't really require a lot of thought. It's obvious to Negan that Eugene is weak and easily influenced, so he just wanted to be sure that fear and luxury would be enough to keep him in line.
>>
>>79881217
No he doesn't because Rick isn't even the best fighter in his own group.

Shane could've fucked up Rick in a straight fight but Rick wound up the winner.
>>
File: trevor's-in-the-CIA-nowb.jpg (273KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
trevor's-in-the-CIA-nowb.jpg
273KB, 950x534px
>>
>>79898947
Yeah I guess, now that I thought about it why would those bitches give up the life of luxury to kill negan.
>>
File: 1478575248880.jpg (70KB, 599x785px) Image search: [Google]
1478575248880.jpg
70KB, 599x785px
>>79873493
>dissing based Negan

he's the only reason anyone watches this shitshow anymore.
>>
Lel twig legs n a pot belly in the apocalypse
>>
>>79899226
Exactly. At the beginning of the episode, they said that they signed up for it because it was the easy way. Nothing has changed that would make it worth getting off easy street. JDM isn't even a bad looking guy.
>>
>>79873493
Does anything good happen between The Governor and Negan?

I want in on the memes but find the show insufferable.
>>
You get JDM because Henry Rollins is a shitty actor and fucking nuts.
>>
>>79899368
seasons 4-6 are unwatchable with almost no redeeming qualities
>>
File: NEGANISTHEGUY.png (675KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
NEGANISTHEGUY.png
675KB, 500x700px
>>79899372
plus JDM is aesthetic.
>>
>>79899445
don't listen to this fucking faggot. season 5 is the best.
>>
>>79899477
Its funny because Kirk said he modeled Negan after Rollins, so its obvious he was a fan of Henry. JDM must have crushed the interview. his overall appearence and demeanor is def. a quality that could not be passed up.
>>
>>79899640
>Terminus
>early Alexandria
>good

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>79899368
Yes. Rick goes insane after the prison and becomes a savage animalistic killer. There's some good shit with a group of cannibals. The storyline when they first get to Alexandria is great.
>>
>>79899705
>I'm a contrarian faggot

The episode where they escape Terminus is the highest rated of the entire series.
>>
>>79898641
But he hasn't been jobbed yet. He killed Alpha and gave Beta a good fight.
>>
>>79899445
That's funny. Most people concur that Season 4 saved the show and that Seasons 5 and 6 are the best period. Sounds like you're an autistic Darabont retard. I advise you go back and rewatch Season 1, tough guy.
>>
>>79899817
>they're screwing with the wrong people
>>
>>79899866
I'm not even trying to be contrarian at this point, the prison plague was a filler subplot, and getting to Terminus in 4B was even more filler disguised as character development.
>>
>>79899908
Was badass. What about it?
>>
>>79899866
>>79899977
The Road to Terminus was way too fucking long, but Season 4 remains good if for nothing else other than the Governor episodes and The Claimers. Any decent condensed watch list of TWD needs to have those at least. Season 4 introduced Abraham's crew too.
>>
>>79895913

that's why weight classes don't exi....

you're fucking retarded
>>
File: neganandrick.png (766KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
neganandrick.png
766KB, 500x700px
>>79899120
holy shit it took me a minute to notice Negan in that pic
>>
File: 1452707012136.gif (1MB, 350x270px) Image search: [Google]
1452707012136.gif
1MB, 350x270px
>>79881475
I KNOW i could fuck up a fictional character in a television show
>>
>>79873493

He dresses like a butch
>>
>>79899908
>not watching the blu ray version
>>
The actor looks like off brand Bruce Campbell to me
>>
>>79873580

Why do you obey police officers? Why do they obey their superiors?

Cause people buy into the system and believe it and follow it.
>>
>>79901864
*tips fedora

Careful with that edge now kiddo
>>
File: 1486818346199.png (541KB, 478x456px) Image search: [Google]
1486818346199.png
541KB, 478x456px
I've stopped watching this show after season 4. I can't stand people acting stupidly for no reason at all but to make the plot go forward. I've only seen season recaps of seasons 5 and 6 before reading episode recaps of season 7 on Wikipedia.

One of them sounded interesting with Carl jumping off a truck and mowing down a bunch of Neagan's men. I download the episode, watch it and see... Carl just standing there, letting Neagan make a five minute speech instead of pulling the trigger. Turned it off. I'm done with shit show.

>I also watched episode 2 because I heard there was this boss man with a tiger and all I got was some cringe dude with dreads. They didn't even use a real tiger.
>>
people are actually still watching this?
>>
>>79876404
>Coat them in multan metal.
>Somehow won't fry the brain
>Especially pouring head first.
>Don't forget the joints.
>The zombies are apparently strong enough to bend metal freely

Ffs this show just doesn't give a shit
>>
You literally CANNOT disagree that Negan has been more than fair to Rick's group.
>b-but the saviors are the bad guys
Congratulations, you're fucking retarded
>>
>>79903017
This. Negan is the protagonist now, and the most intelligent character on the show, Eugene, has immediately deduced this. Rick's group is a bunch of wild fucking animals destroying any place they go to and killing anyone who has anything they want. Negan is creating a new society with laws and structure.

I hope the show takes a turn from the comics and has Negan bash Carl and Rick's heads fucking in during the war. Negan's crew is now more interesting than Rick's with Abraham and Glenn dead too. He has Eugene (best remaining Rick faction character), GTA5, punished Dwight, himself, etc. Anything interesting happening in the show is happening at Negan's compound.

I hope the writers wise up and make JDM the main character going forward. Carl's actor needs to fucking die, the older he gets the more his acting ability sucks ass. And Rick's character at this point is no different than season 4 Governor. He is just wantonly killing and destroying for the sake of revenge. There is no reason for him to even attack the saviors, Negan has been more than reasonable to Rick's people. Negan should have killed the whole fucking group of them during the lineup but he was nice enough to only kill one until Daryl nigged out.
>>
File: autism.gif (2MB, 540x268px) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
2MB, 540x268px
Is Rick autistic?
>>
>>79891974

Punished snake was a good guy. Idiot
>>
>>79873493
Everytime I see a screenshot of this show it looks like the budget is 10$ and a beer. Looks awful
>>
>>79877254
>what the fucking fuck

Badass!
>>
File: whoworeitbetter.png (482KB, 677x379px) Image search: [Google]
whoworeitbetter.png
482KB, 677x379px
I don't exactly remember why Rick's group got all asspained about The Governor, but for some reason I wanna say its because Rick was being an unreasonable asshole.
>>
>>79903714

that stupid bitch andrea was in charge of diplomacy and botched it. also michonne being a nigger didnt help things.

both groups launched attacks.

then when rick and gov had one last sit down, rick took the highground and refused to compromise because he was a shitty cop
>>
>>79903923
Oh yea now I remember. Merle took Glenn and Maggie back to Woodbury to interrogate them and Michone told them Woodbury was bad so Rick decides they have to go in guns blazing.
>>
>>79897615
Always one of you
>>
>>79898402
You sound like the autistic common denominator in this scenario.
>>
File: 1487891599846.jpg (19KB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487891599846.jpg
19KB, 280x400px
>>79903383
>thinking that Punished Snake was a good guy
>Phantom Pain is literally "what all the bad guys did before you played the game on the PS1
>literally a paramilitary group of pyschos who take the law into their own hands and steal a walking nuke to more or less hold the world hostage
>"good" guys
>>
>>79904021
They kidnapped Rick's men, attacked them first in order to steal their prison and the Governor had no intentions of being peaceful. You faggots really like to warp narratives don't you?
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.