[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Casey Affleck /ourguy/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

Let's take a moment and appreciate that our boy Casey got his well-deserved award for Best Actor yesterday

The Academy aren't just complete cucks in terms of falling down by the constant oppression of the uninformed delusion twitter whores who probably didn't even see his performance and would crucify a man based on a false sexual assault allegation alone.
The case was on CIVIL court, there was not one single evidence shown and it was settled out of court. Actual rape victims would never settle for any kind of money, if they were truly assaulted you want the person dead/lifetime jail, not to roam around freely. But today it's enough for just one title like "Anon on trial for rape" to end someone's life, no matter did he do it or not there will be people who think he did it.
False allegations are a scary thing, The Hunt is the best example of it.

Casey's performance was entirely in a league of it's own compared to the rest of the nominees and I'm glad the Academy saw that too.
>>
Ugh, he's literally trash. A mediocre white rapist wins best actor, proves that the Oscars are just a white boys' social club.
>>
>>79873390
On what basis are you calling him a rapist?

And by the way, it's not the "who is a better person" award, it's who had a better performance in a film in 2016. Not one of the nominees came even close to his performance, especially Denzel "I'M ACTING" Washington
>>
justice for 2007
>>
I'm happy for this guy
>>
>>79873427
The fact he raped those women, then paid them to keep quiet.
>>
>>79872902
His performance wasn't actually that good. He should have got one for Jesse James.
>>
>>79872902
apparently this guy is a fucking douche
>>
>>79872902
I'm glad he won just to see the absolute hysteria Twitter got into because of it. Kept me amused for hours
>>
>>79873436
ditto
>>
>>79873501
As I said, actual rape victims would never settle for any kind of money in the world, they were just trying to milk some money out of him.
If they were truly "raped" than you want the person dead or lifetime jail, not to roam around freely.
And where is you "fact"? Show me a single evidence for your statement.

Also, he was sued in civil court, not brought under charges in criminal court. There is a huge difference in that alone I.e. the burden of proof is fucking nothing.
You people are pathetic,
>>
>>79873501
cause things u do outside of the movie should affect how people judge the actual movie performance ROFL retarded fuckwit
>>
>manchester by the sea
>cast nothing but white people

should've fucking won everything
>>
Turk here.

When it was announced I was on my bus route to my work in a grimy Monday morning. I was happy as hell. What a nice day to start a week.

Also did you look at the reactions of other noms when Casey won? Gosling is a total bro.
>>
>>79873436

This
>>
>>79873620
>Monday
>a nice day to start a week.
Huh. So this is the power of Turkish education?
>>
>>79873436

Speaking of justice I hope he will also see Shannon getting what he deserved in Take Shelter.

Those fuckers didn't even nom him that year while giving Gary Oldman a nomination for one of his most mediocre performances.
>>
"""""Our boy""""""" lmao pathetic
>>
>>79873620

Do Turks not suffer from a case of the "Mondaze," lol loll
>>
>>79873693

If you are not a neet, yes you do. Who even likes Mondays ?
>>
>>79872902

I unironically think denzil was better.

Casey didn't pull off anything but apathy throughout.

I thought Manchester was the best film out of the selection but they were all pretty weak
>>
>>79873710
He implied that when Casey won it made him happy despite going to work on a grimy monday morning. Learn to read.
>>
>>79872902
this guys a creep i saw movie where he punched woman and woman rape and die
>>
>Inferior brother bin al-Fleck hasn't won lead actor or director
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>79873766
I felt like denzel was prety much playing himself in every movie accept for 1 scene
>>
>>79872902

What? Actually watch the film?
>>
>>79873530

Pictures?
>>
>>79873501
>paid them to keep quiet

So they got raped and just accepted a couple bucks and that's it? Where's their morals? They sound like prostitues to me.
>>
>>79872902

In the eyes of Twitter the accusation is evidence of guilt.
>>
>>79873436
>2007

As much as I liked Casey the oscar for Bardem was 100% deserved, Anton Chigur is one hell of a character portrayed by him
>>
>>79872902

The allegations are hardly extreme.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/jan/06/casey-affleck-sexual-harassment-nate-parker-hollywood
>>
>>79873501
If they accept money after an intercourse then they werent victims but prostitutes
>>
>had sex with some girls in another girl's room
>told a girl she was getting old and should get pregnant
>fell asleep in a girl's bed and then asked her if she wanted to fug

okay so he's a little creepy

who cares
>>
>>79872902
100% deserved it. Fuck the SJW haters. Anyways if Casey was black they would'nt give a damn
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.