[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's recap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: Untitled.png (558KB, 1276x720px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
558KB, 1276x720px
>/tv/ watches a musical for the first time in their lives
>spends months trying to convince everyone it's Nolan's gift to filmmaking or something, whatever the word for good around here is
>Gets absolutely BTFO at the awards shows they say they hate but pay attention to nevertheless
>by the mortal enemy
>BLACKED

winning feels so good
>>
>>79872592
>BLACK
Literally the only reason it won. Hollywood didn't want to appear as "out of touch" and "self-congratulatory". It's too bad it can't just be about the films.
>>
i don't get what you americans see in the musicals

they are cheap entertaiment
>>
how did it get btfo you dumb nigger
>>
>>79872779
>musicals are just American
>Jacques Demy, GW Pabst and even Ingmar Bergman made them
>>
File: laughss.jpg (166KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
laughss.jpg
166KB, 320x480px
>>79872805
What's the matter? Upset?
>>
>>79872592
>BLACKED
bestiality should be illegal
>>
>6 awards
>BTFO
>legit good film that won best picture was about a gay nigger, which only half the niggers support
>the film that was literally "we wuz rocket scientis' an shit" didn't win a single award
I haven't seen any of the nominees this year but the feel I get is that moonlight was legit the best film of the bunch. If this year was nothing but a clean sweep of nothing but black actors and black films winning everything, then there'd be something to be mad about, but this year was surprisingly fair.
>>
>>79872915
>implying bestiality is legal

Really dredging the bottom looking for criticisms because your precious movie lost.
>>
>>79872936
>implying anyone cares about that

I don't watch the oscars, no one does. All I'm going to remember is the clips of the flub on youtube where that overhyped movie got their victory snatched away by some other movie I didn't even know existed lmao
>>
>>79872592
>>79872915
>BLACKED
>by a gay-ass nigga
I knew /tv/ was a bunch of closeted homosexuals. Hope your boyfriends like BBC.
>>
>>79872592
I'm a racist. Having said that, Moonlight is MILES above LA LA, so I'm happy about what happened.
>>
File: javert.jpg (45KB, 624x504px) Image search: [Google]
javert.jpg
45KB, 624x504px
>>79872592
>first time in their lives

umm like try again sweetie
>>
>>79872936
>I haven't seen any of the nominees this year
So why form an opinion.
Seriously, you dont have to.
You can not know things, it's okay, but if you have seen none of the movies, why write a post and make a statement whatsoever.
For all you know, probably hidden figures is a masterpiece and moonlight it's a trite oscarbait.
>>
File: DESU.png (1MB, 1024x656px) Image search: [Google]
DESU.png
1MB, 1024x656px
>>79873112
>sweetie posting

You merely adopted the passive aggressiveness, but I was born passive to everything so you lose.
>>
>>79872841

so what, all the "musical" here in europe are disney channel stuff

is not like they are opera or real art stuff
>>
>>79872722

Everything is about identity politics nowadays, everything.
>>
I would just like to predict that there will be a noticeable change of heart on La La Land by /tv/ now that a nigger movie won over it
>>
>>79873131
>probably hidden figures is a masterpiece and moonlight it's a trite oscarbait.
Hidden figures is the biggest oscarbait along with feces.
Moonlight was actually a good movie and the best of the bunch.
>>
File: [ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC].png (515KB, 1280x694px) Image search: [Google]
[ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC].png
515KB, 1280x694px
There's only one good musical
>>
>>79873190
Let the record show that they already loved it.
>>
>>79873195
yeah, but you (or the guy I was replying to) didnt saw them, so WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE KNOW
>>
>>79873131
I'm taking a film course and the oscars were mandatory viewing alongside at least one of the films. I say I saw hidden figures but when it's brought up all I need to do is go on about how blacks are so oppressed and whitewashed an shit and that's enough to convince people. In all honesty though, this year's films looked so incredibly dull. I haven't paid attention to the oscars prior to this year, but I remember past years at least seeing a few of the movies that were nominated out of pure interest. This year felt like they just dug around through the Cape flicks and cartoons to find all the Oscar bait films that no one saw. I mean La La Land was pretty popular, but still remained such a niche film that people will probably forget it fast.
>>
So now that it didn't get shit I can finally watch it?
That's how this works, yes?
>>
File: guts_by_z0h3-d6bg4bm.jpg (147KB, 900x608px) Image search: [Google]
guts_by_z0h3-d6bg4bm.jpg
147KB, 900x608px
>>79873201
GURIFISU!!!
>>
>>79873235
bait much
>>
>>79873483
It isn't
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.