/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real fucking likely outcomes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 14

File: arrival-poster-venezuela.jpg (1MB, 1500x2340px) Image search: [Google]
arrival-poster-venezuela.jpg
1MB, 1500x2340px
Ayyyy, so let me get this straight. Aliens land everywhere on Earth and out of all of these countries the ones who respond with military aggression are:

>Russia
>China

The countries which historically have ALWAYS been invaded and have never invaded anyone else, even when heavily provoked.

Meanwhile the USA, a country which has over 150 military bases on FOREIGN SOIL all over the world, and routinely invades other nations without any UN general assembly or security council approval, this country, which has been at war for the past 8 years for EVERY SINGLE DAY, this is the country that responds with

>science
>non-aggression
>rationality

Is this some kind of a fucking joke? The Americans would shoot down any UFO the moment it tries to penetrate Earth's Atmosphere and launch nuclear weapons if it couldn't bring it down with lasers, rail guns or conventional missiles.

Hollywood makes this shit for a general audience, but surely they must realise that people who like science fiction aren't complete and total retards..... An American woman saves the world? Holy shit kill yourself.
>>
>Russia
>never invaded anyone else
hahaha what
>>
File: 1473957493619.jpg (96KB, 689x768px) Image search: [Google]
1473957493619.jpg
96KB, 689x768px
>>79871128

>Russia
>Never invaded anyone else

Yh they built a monument in their cap and all that land from Siberia to Eastern Europe was all organically sucked in.. and let's forget about Crimea and Georgia in modern times those were flukes
>>
>>79871128
Fuck off Putinshill.
>>
>>79871338
>crimea
>not always part of russia

>eastern europe
>not a bunch of niggers who have communist revolutions both ways because they wanted a shortcut to civilization

do you want a list of all US invasions? cos it's pretty fucking long retard.
>>
File: 1466800464245.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1466800464245.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>79871128
>>Russia
>>China
>The countries which historically have ALWAYS been invaded and have never invaded anyone else, even when heavily provoked.
>>
>>79871534
>never invaded anyone
>except those we invaded
>b-but we had reasons guise
fuck off Sasha
>>
File: 1449187603804.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1449187603804.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
guys please no responding to bait threads we can move on from here
>>
>ITT: Burgers unironically believe they are the good guys
>>
>>79871622
I'll take burgers over r*ssians any day of the week
>>
>aliens land on earth
>give us the technology to make designer babies
>suddenly every woman looks like this in 20 years
>>
File: low quality bait.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
low quality bait.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>79871128
>Makes generalized summaries
>Makes generalised unitelligent assumption based on a flawed generalised argument
>Expects an intelligent response to fictional scenarios based on broad generalized assumptions
>>
>China
>Has never invaded anyone

I guess Tibet just doesn't exist then. Fucking tankies, man...
>>
>>79871834
>catch: they're all 13 so it's look-no-touch
>>
>>79871128
Basically it was Amerifat propaganda though i enjoyed some of the film
>>
>>79871128
>countries which historically have ALWAYS been invaded
Maybe, just maybe that's why they are gung ho about their fucking sovereignty, more extreme about their borders and ready to fight what might be an invasion?
>>
>>79871622
There were no good guys in the movie. Everyone had their hand forced by their lack of understanding, they following suit with other people. Everyone was lucky that 1 person figured shit out.
None of that is relevant though, determinism means everything that was going to happen was already set in stone.
>>
>>79871128
Let's talk about the bigger elephant in the room:

>intergalactic space faring race obviously technologically far superior to our own comes to earth
>humans decide it's a good idea to throw their spears at them when they haven't done anything aggressive and knowing if their intentions were hostile they'd fuck us into oblivion
>>
>>79871128
>USA
>non-aggression

Since when is planting a bomb. killing one of the aliens and potentially starting a war with them "not agressive"?
>>
are you baiting, OP? americans were the first to attack the aliens. only american soldiers bombed and killed an alien.
>>
>>79871128
What else did you expect from the most imdb-sensiblity director so far?
>>
>>79872474
Given the Americans were pointing guns at each other by the end of the film, I didn't walk away with the impression that they were the good guys, so much as the two people who risked getting shot by other Americans to do the right thing.
>>
>>79873287
>>79873280
how did Costello die? The bomb penetrated the glass barrier?
>>
>>79873277
Yeah. It's always funny when a movie has ANYONE think shooting at Aliens capable of traversing the Galaxy, or, for all we know, Galaxies, is a good idea. It was even more hilarious that the explosion "killed" one of the Aliens, when, you can see the window, unbroken, not long after, suggesting the explosion didn't even penetrate the fucking glass.

Also.

WHY THE FUCK COULD SHE BREATHE THE ALIEN ATMOSPHERE WITHOUT A FUCKING MASK.
>>
>>79871128
>The countries which historically have ALWAYS been invaded and have never invaded anyone else, even when heavily provoked.
lol what?
>>
>>79871128
>>Russia
>>China
Dude, we are bad guys (4usa), that's what we do.
>>
>>79871128
Movies who portray the US military has to portray them in a good way
>>
>>79873277
it was so fucking dumb, if they could see into the future wouldn't they see the fastest possible way to communicate with the woman and avoid that alien dying? the whole thing is retarded, they have a symbolically symmetrical language so they can see into the future? da fuck?

so much good sci fi just gets ignored and trash like this because:
>muh female scientist
>muh generals and army men are all so bad
>muh womyn's intuition is better than thousands of scientists working on the problem worldwide

Yeah nah. fuck that noise. Amy Adams is super cute though, why didn't they put her as the lead in the new aliens movie.
>>
>>79871128
It is much better to be the scary bad guy than an irrelevant nobody Bumfuckistan or Estlithuania
>>
>>79871834
sauz
>>
>>79873389
is this some cia shit? has there been a single US movie criticizing the Army since like Platoon or Full Metal Jacket?

Even that recent war movie with the qt actress somehow suggested that torturing people is good because it stops terrorism.
>>
>alien invasion happens
>"sweet finally the military will use all its secret weaponry"
>they won't use it because they don't want to show the enemy (non-alien)what they are capable of
>world gets completely destroyed because of that
>>
>>79873394
They can't see into the future. They don't experience time linearly. There's a difference. You can't actually change things. Look at the phone number issue, she didn't see the future and get the phone number, she remembered the phone number from the future. There's a difference.

You can't control what you've already done.
>>
>>79873330
>>79873357
>C4 explosion can't penetrate alienium glass
It was a sham. All of it.
>>
I liked the movie until

>actually is TIME TRAVEL n shieeeeeeeeeet
>>
>>79873433
>thinking modern mundane weapons would do anything to a civilization capable of traversing the galaxy or galaxies
The sort of energy at their command would be immense. It's unlikely our weapons would even be able to penetrate their defenses.

The explosion in the window chamber actually doing anything was the purest form of fantasy.
>>79873459
>be super advanced aliens capable of using forms of traversal beyond the human scope to understand
>use normal glass when even humans dont when the glass needs to be able to stand up to extreme shock
>>
>Russia
>always been invaded

did you miss literally the last two years, Boris?
>>
>>79873394
>muh female scientist
>muh generals and army men are all so bad
>muh womyn's intuition is better than thousands of scientists working on the problem worldwide

did you just not watch the movie at all or what

the army isn't evil and there's a fuckton of women in linguistics
>>
>>79873440
>hrr durf mah time lineraility , muh special way of thinking

Fuck off, srsly the movie the concept even the aliens and ships were bullshit
>>
>>79873513
Russia didn't invade anyone. They were outright invited in by the populace, who wanted their portion of the Ukraine to become part of Russia. That's why all the other nations could do in respons was crack down with a few sanctions. They couldn't actually go to war over it because it's well within Russia's rights to protect and secure people who wish to be a part of Russia. Not an act of war.

It's why all the other nations bitched a ton, but didn't do shit.
>>
File: abj0z-h5AxA.jpg (18KB, 491x306px) Image search: [Google]
abj0z-h5AxA.jpg
18KB, 491x306px
>>79871128
>Russia
>military aggression
>that's people in the west actually believe
ЛMФAO.
>>
>>79873590
don't you have news stories to badly photoshop or civilian planes to shoot down, dimitri?
>>
>>79873557
>muh populace wanted it

literally the oldest colonization trick in the book

just because texas has a lot of mexicans doesn't mean it's suddenly mexico
>>
>>79873553
ship design was just straight up lazy. and the aliens are like octopus elephants or something, it's just dumb. we flew all this distance to cum on this glass wall in our ship and hope you can guess what our stains mean.

absolutely garbage, if you're going to travel that distance as an advanced alien race, you would study the indigenous life on the planet (if only to avoid some major problems with introducing disease and killing every living thing), so you would be able to communicate with all of the things not just humans.

smacks of terrible writing, trying to fit in one idea (the seeing through time with language thing) over an alien invasion scenario.
>>
>>79871338
>Crimea
Originally Russian land.
>Georgia
Yeah, let's not forget the fact that it was Georgia that initiated this whole thing by just bombing the crap out of South Ossetia. Invasion my ass.
>>
>>79871128

The merkins have never attacked someone stronger than themselves. Closest thing was ww2 where the other allied forces where doing the heavy lifting anyways.
>>
>>79873673
>Originally Russian land

almost the whole world was "originally x land"

are you retarded?
>>
>>79873699
you do realise Crimea was Russia since the 1780s right? They all speak Russian.....
>>
File: 1461287060308.png (58KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1461287060308.png
58KB, 500x492px
My existence makes others mad.
>>
>>79873673
>Originally Russian land.

Baltic states? Originally Russian land. Poland? Originally Russian land. Balkans? Originally Russian land. Finland? Originally Russian land.

What a great excuse, can't wait for the next "justified" invasion.
>>
>>79871421
You're having a putinshill president now. So just relax and take it.
>>
>>79873714
India was British since 1612, Indonesia was Dutch since 1603, oh man, can't wait until they get that back!

You do realize the US was Britain since 1603 right? They all speak English.......
>>
>>79873727
We will take it back eventually, do not worry.
>>
>>79873678
America can't attack anyone strong than them. It's impossible. Success breeds jealousy.
>>
File: democracy.jpg (40KB, 351x387px) Image search: [Google]
democracy.jpg
40KB, 351x387px
>>79873767
Except India gained its independence, so did all the others and Crimea voted to rejoin Russia in 2014 through a referrendum.

Are you fucking stupid?
>>
Russia I get, China not really.
>>
>>79873803
Then don't hide behind shitty justification excuses
>>
>>79871128
>science
>non-aggression
>rationality
they're going up against an unknown, not subhumans who they know how to defeat
>>
>>79873822
>96.77%

ah good ol' russian "referendums", without any impartial observers and an insane turnout and win percentage

don't worry, you can keep putin in power for twenty more years through "democracy" too
>>
>>79873822
>Referendum held after your province has been taken over by the Russian military

That's not how it works, Boris. It's supposed to be the other way around.
>>
>>79873879
there was an insane turnout because of a violent revolution in ukraine and people were getting slaughtered in the streets for dissenting to the new leadership....

there was no electricity or food. holy shit this happened 3 years ago do you literally know nothing about world affairs?
>>
>>79873813

So instead you lose wars against third world monkeys. Impressive.
>>
>>79873652
You do realize Texas was literally taken from Mexico by force?
>>
>>79871128
>Russia
>never invaded anyone else
>>
>>79873925
gee i wonder what i could have been referring to
>>
>>79871128
>10 rubles have been deposited into your account
>>
>>79873913
yes, no shit, having russians with rifles on your doorsteps soon persuades you to vote for that crap
>>
>>79873673
how about Czechoslovakia you moron

you're so dumb and historically ignorant you could just be an american
>>
File: 1486622798594.jpg (78KB, 700x486px) Image search: [Google]
1486622798594.jpg
78KB, 700x486px
>>
>>79873727
>Crimea
>first proper government: Russian Empire
>transfer to Ukranian SSR in 1954: violated the Soviet constitution
>population: 60-70% Russian
>mothertongue: 81% Russian
>referendum in 2014: 96% for transfer back to Russia
Certainly not a Russian land, oh no.
>>
>>79873958
Americans and Russians are really very much alike.
Both think their countries are the greatest and most important in the world, both are dumb as fuck, both can't argument for shit, both hate each other, the rest of the world hates tourist from their countries, the list goes on
>>
>be russian
>think you and your goverment is a has never done anything wrong
>thinks that the only possible reason that anyone wouldnt like Russia would be because that they are either American or because of America "propoganda"
>whenever someone points out something bbad oe shitty about russia or the government, always go extremely defensive and start pointing at America
Man, it must be hard being a braindead gopnik
>>
>>79873936
So, what is the difference between US annexing Texas in 1845 and Russian Empire conquering Crimea in 1783?
>>
>>79871128
didn't the chinese guy save the world? he sent himself a message using that jewess as a medium
>>
>>79874000
>muh referendum at gunpoint AFTER the military takeover
>everything that has a lot of russians in it is instantly russian territory

how many rubles per post, boris?
>>
I watched this last night.

I interpreted the end that the aliens gave her a genetic disease that her daughter would manifest so that when the came back humans would have found the cure for when they need it in the future like outsourcing their medical research to lesser races or sort of animal testing.

Am I alone in ending up with that conclusion?
>>
>>79874000
Russian enough to shoot down MH17 at least, huh
>>
>>79873958
That time the USSR, Poland, Hungary and Bulgaria sent their forces to prevent an antipopular coup? Such invasion. Very Russian.
>>
>>79874112
look out people, dimitri is using five year old bad memes to pretend he belongs here
>>
>>79871128
Why is it always the russians being dumb? Can't hollywood contain their hateboners against them for once?
>>
>>79874148
>You must use the most dank twitter memes or your point is invalid.
>2017
>le shiggy
>>
>>79873730
You are fake news
>>
>>79874157
looking at this thread it's just based on reality
>>
>>79874201
Indeed it is. The hateboner is real.
>>
>>79874112
It was literally an invasion. You sound like a communist party member - therefore biggest scum on earth. Stop watching evil american films and go back to your glorious CCCP cinematography.
>>
>>79874223
no, just the dumb russian part
>>
>>79873673
>>Georgia
>Yeah, let's not forget the fact that it was Georgia that initiated this whole thing by just bombing the crap out of South Ossetia. Invasion my ass.

It doesn't matter who started, they still invaded.

You need to see a doctor and check for mental illnesses.
>>
>>79874242
Your post proves my post
>>79874223
>>
>>79874086
>Am I alone in ending up with that conclusion?
Yes, I didn't end up with that conclusion, but it is possible.
>>
>>79874086
yes

Alien anatomy is too different from humans

I mean, diabetes medicine works different in blacks, Mexicans and whites, how would that work on an intergalactic squid?
>>
>>79874282
Your logic is flawless, I can see no faults. I hate Hollywood now, thanks for the fantastic argument.
>>
>>79874348
true, like I already worded in this post
I say >>79874223
>>
>>79874054
>referendum at gunpoint
Oh yes, I remember all those crying men and women forced by heavily armed Ivans to vote against their will of heart. I can almost hear them crying "I CANNOT I DON'T WANNA PLEASE HAVE MERCY WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO US", but Ivans coldly responded "SUPREME COMMANDER PUTION WANTS THIS LAND SO DO AS YOU'RE TOLD OR BE DEAD".
Nobody was forced to vote for transfer to Russia. Shit doesn't work like that. Crimea is *really* full of people who think of themselves as ethnically Russian, who deem the transfer of 1954 illegitimate, and who didn't want to be ruled by a bunch of criminals that took over Ukraine in 2014. That's not even open for discussion. The only point that Ukraine has against this situation is that the people of mainland Ukraine had no say in this referendum - and that's it.
>everything that has a lot of russians in it is instantly russian territory
You're dismissing that fact that from the first time Crimea had proper state, and up to 1954, it had *always* been a Russian territory. And even when it wasn't - the original administrative action to establish Ukraine's possession over it was not even legitimate.
>>
>>79873921
Haven't lost a single war. Check the k/d ratio. We only get tired of blowing the fuck out of third worlders and go home. If getting blown the fuck out by the US is winning, then I may be wrong.

But there isn't a country on the planet that can militarily contend with the US in numbers or in technology. So it is impossible to fight an enemy strong than the US. The US is the strongest.
>>
>Tankies and Russian imperialism apologists on /tv/
Really makes you think
>>
>>79874258
When you hear your neighbor beating the shit out of his wife, and you go right into his house to intervene this and help her - is this *invasion*?
>>
>>79874022
Not much. But in the year of our lord 2017 countries don't do that shit anymore. Except for Russia.
>>
>>79874438
>he really believe a referendum with 97% for it is legitimate
>he really believes a referendum with zero impartial observers is relevant
>he really believes a referendum AFTER A MILITARY TAKEOVER means anything
>he really believes that whatever was owned by a country in the past now belongs to a country again

it must be weird living in the putin dream
>>
>>79874496
>and you go right into his house to intervene this and help her
Wrong already, Ivan. I call the police like anyone normal would do.
>>
>>79874496
More like you hear a neighbor arguing with his wife and you storm through the front door and chase him out of the house at gunpoint.
>>
>>79874496
That's pretty funny considering Russia just legalized spouse abuse again
>>
>>79874258
By this logic, the US forces have invaded half of the world.
>>
>>79874551
> whatever was owned by a country in the past now belongs to a country again
Again, the transfer of 1954 violated the USSR constitution. So, legally, Crimea was NEVER not Russian.
>>
>>79874567
And when Georgia is bombing Ossetia - who's gonna be the police?
>>
>>79874653
you mean that treaty instated by.. russia? damn

must be nice coming back down on your own agreements whenever you feel like annexing some land
>>
>>79874479

Stop playing CoD, my dude. Just because you can send in a bunch of troops to kill some sandmonkeys before pulling out doesn't mean you win any wars, not to mention the silly shit that was the Vietnam war.
>>
>>79874712
>whenever you feel like annexing some land
You will never believe me, but it's not "whenever you feel like", and it's not "some land". Russia has never taken and will never take anything that's not their. They are not the United States, for god's sake.
>must be nice coming back down on your own agreements
Trump just cancelled Obama's decision on trannies' use of public toilets. So, you tell me.
>>
>>79874848
>comparing a decision made in a single country under different governments to an international agreement

how nice that they suddenly realized that that land was "theirs" after having peacefully handed it over sixty years earlier and not making a peep

right when ukraine was in shambles fromt hat revolution, too! what a nice coincidence, very lucky!
>>
>places invaded by the USA
Morocco, Algeria, Tunis, Libya (First Barbary War)
Canada (War of 1812)
Algeria (Second Barbary War)
Spain (Acquisition of Florida)
Cherokees (Indian Removal Act)
Indonesia (Expedition)
Mexico (Annexation of Texas)
Mexico (Seizing of California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, some of Colorado, New Mexico, and the Texan border with the Rio Grande)
Sioux (Forced settlement and massacre)
Spain (Annexation of Cuba, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Philippines)
Philippines (Reneges on promise of Philippine independence in exchange for Filipino support during the Spanish-American War)
Fiji (Expedition)
China (Second Opium War)
China (Looting China in response to the Boxer Rebellion as part of the Eight-Nation Alliance)
Taiwan (Expedition into Taiwan)
Korea (Korean Expedition in response to "insults")
Panama, Nicaragua, Cuba, Haiti, Dominica Republic, Honduras, Mexico (US shenanigans with their military)
Germany (World War 1)
Germany, Japan, Italy, Romania, Bulgaria (WW2)
Korea (Korean War)
Vietnam (Vietnam War)
Guatemala (CIA overthrows of their government and funds dictator's armies)
Iran (CIA overthrows elected Prime Minister)
Cuba (Bay of Pigs)
Brazil (CIA helps overthrow the government and funds opposition groups)
Chile (CIA funds opposition then overthrows the government)
Grenada (Overthrow their government)
Nicaragua (Helps install a military junta)
Libya
Panama (Attempt to capture Gen. Manuel Noriega)
Honduras (Helps install a military junta)
Colombia (Funds and trains death squads)
Iraq (Desert Storm)
Iraq (Retaliation for alleged assassination plot)
Somali
Sudan, Afghanistan (Retaliation for terrorist attacks in embassies)
Serbia (Kosovo War)
Afghanistan (Response to 9/11)
Iraq (Bush's policy of war against WMD-developing states)
Iran (Stuxxnet - Cyber Warfare)
Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq (Drone Attacks)
Libya, Syria (No-fly zone and drone attacks)
>b-b-but Russia and China - they are the aggressive baddies, ruh-right?~
>>
>>79874922
noone is denying that shit, it's just the russian shills here trying to argue that their invasions don't count
>>
>>79874904
>international agreement
It *was* a decision made in a single country - the USSR.
>>
>>79874974
which Ukraine got independent of in 1991, making it an international agreement, yes
>>
Dude, when you like learn the language time becomes non linear and you can see the future.
>>
>>79874531
2008, Kosovo
We told you EU fuckers you were opening a can of worms with it, you wouldn't fucking listen. Now reap what you sow.
>>
>>79874677
Are you really asking politicians not to have blatant double standards in this day and age?
>>
Russia and china are evil baddies I hope we blow them all tuh hell!! Yaahooooo USA USA

God save Israel, God save the United States of America
>>
>>79871128
Russia has a habit of literally annexing its neighbours like Finland
>>
>>79874805
Maybe you've been playing too much COD if you don't understand the reality of US military dominance.
>he used k/d ratio to jokingly make a point he must play COD

But seriously go look it up on wikipedia. See which side loses the most life and then come back here and act like the US is "losing"
>>
File: texasflag.jpg (46KB, 622x395px) Image search: [Google]
texasflag.jpg
46KB, 622x395px
>>79873652
don't mess with Texas
>>
>>79874496
Do you later take the house and wife for yourself?
>>
>>79871128

Dude.

Arrival is literally "NU MALES" the movie.

It only appeals to pathetic cuckolds who spam /tv/ with shit like DRUMPF and who have 2 hour long conversation with random people who misdial them. This is a fact.
>>
>>79871622

>non American posts anime reaction picture

yeah that sounds about right
>>
>>79876128
>It only appeals to pathetic cuckolds who spam /tv/ with shit like DRUMPF
So /pol/ false flaggers? Indeed
>>
>>79871128

Russia and china when invavded have attacked.

Isnt an alien mothership appearing in your airspace an invasion?

DERP DERP HERP A LERP
>>
>>79871128

The USA is the only country to kill an alien in the movie by secretly planting a bomb. Doesn't matter if its non-sanctioned by the US govt.
>>
>>79871128
>russia never invaded any country
>what is afghanistan
>china never invaded any country
>what is tibet
>>
>>79873394

Oh look, it's another faggot who missed key details in the plot.

They can't change the future, much like how the woman knew her daughter would die of cancer before she was even born and she still didn't subject her to a lifetime of cancer prevention treatments. They can see what will happen but everything is written in that universe.

>they have a symbolically symmetrical language so they can see into the future?

Again, no, their language was a reflection of their thought process. They also say this in the film when the woman says there's a theory stating people's thoughts are influenced by whichever language they speak. The aliens could perceive time in a non linear way, so they developed a language which covered for this.
>>
File: Rambo-3_1.jpg (118KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Rambo-3_1.jpg
118KB, 1024x768px
How the fuck hasn't anyone mentioned Afghanistan

Reminder that it was actually in it's fucking way to become one of the first middle eastern 1st world countries before the russian invasion turned it into a permanent shithole
>>
The reasons this movie is shit have nothing to do with what OP is complaining about
>>
>>79878450
>afhanistan
>a country
Top lel. Also they were terrorists sponoserd by USA and who's actually commited terrorist acts in Russia.
>>
the bird in the cage is the babby do u see
>>
>>79874112
>antipopular
fuck you russian shill
>>
>>79873660
holy fuck did you watch the film you retard?

they were grooming humanity because one day in the far future some great catastrophe would happen and they'd need to band together to beat it.

So they slowly get a few scientists acclimated to their language/thought process through a puzzle that required them all states to share information and create an era of a united Humanity where they can develop in to the society that the the squids will owe a great debt to for saving them.

It's a closed loop, as is the theme of the whole fucking film.
>>
>>79880835

None of that explains why Amy was such a sperg for the whole film though.

They make you think she's a sperg because her kid died but nope, she's just a massive sperg because reasons.

The entire thing is fundamentally flawed.
>>
File: dignity.jpg (505KB, 2000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
dignity.jpg
505KB, 2000x1250px
>>
>>79871128
Russia -Afghanistan, Caucasus, Georgia, Central Asia, Iran, Siberia, Manchuria, Mongolia, East europe, Crimea.
China - Korea, Tarim basin, Mongolia, Vietnam, Tibet, Burma.
>>
>>79881056
she's a sperg because she's linguist professor asked by the military to talk to aliens, also from the moment she first sees the alien language her brain starts rewiring itself.
>>
I like to imagine the chinese and russians figured out the language and went into the future and saw that the aliens were actually trying to kill humanity so they went full aggro but when it nearly caused the apocalypse they diecided to relax and play the long game
>>
>>79876128
>have 2 hour long conversation with random people who misdial them
i would love to do that desu
>>
>>79882385
gay as fuck you fucking cuck, i bet you sleep with the lights on lmao
>>
Imagine the NEETs in anime imageboards creating Alien boards and getting obsessed with them, imagine the r34 and the doujins with heptapods. Imagine the bunch of spergs who got so much into the languaje that they also developed time traveling abilities and ended up crazy
>>
>>79882441
umm... can you stop oppressing NEETs please?
>>
Remember: you can make movie about gay niggers and give them an oscar but you can't fucking make a single movie in a 100 year where russians are not evil. Even really talented people like Denis Villeneuve can't do it.
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.