[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why was the final episode such a steaming pile of dogshit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: latest.jpg (421KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
421KB, 1280x1024px
why was the final episode such a steaming pile of dogshit?
>>
It wasn't?

>be brilliant scientist
>fuck hot cylon bitch
>thinking with his penis, gets 99,8% of the human race killed
>survives the nuclear holocaust
>lucks out and gets rescued
>become chief scientist in the fleet
>become VP
>become fucking President
>think with your penis again and give a nuke to a Six
>because of that, everyone is fucked again
>gets on trial and gets fucking acquitted just because no one knew he was responsible for the nuke
>gets exiled
>somehow lands into a harem of hot chicks who want to fuck him
>bang bitches all day every day
>finally makes it to Earth
>"Oh I don't know, I know a thing or two about farming"

B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>79870395
>"Oh I don't know, I know a thing or two about farming"

gotta admit, I had a FEEL moment
>>
File: 1387944549739.gif (102KB, 682x944px) Image search: [Google]
1387944549739.gif
102KB, 682x944px
>>79870511
Can someone post the other so feel we all please
>>
>>79870317
They explain it all in the commentary and extra stuff.
Basically they made all the mysteries on the show with no idea what the answers were. They would just toss things in like that "watchtower" song with no idea what it would mean, but only that it would have meaning later. Then they get to the final season and had to wrap this shit up and were fucked.
>>
>>79870683
do you think it has to do with anxiety over our inevitable trans humanist future?
>>
>>79870317
could have been WAY worse. i mean, look at dexter.
>>
File: 1480284185447.jpg (98KB, 634x603px) Image search: [Google]
1480284185447.jpg
98KB, 634x603px
LET'S JUST THROW ALL OUR SHIPS INTO THE SUN
>>
>>79870317
Anyone know where I can watch this?(free mostly)
>>
>>79870970
Youtube
>>
File: IMG_2289.png (148KB, 498x565px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2289.png
148KB, 498x565px
>>79870554
>>
>>79870683
So they basically LOST
>>
>>79870317
Consistency. If you watch sci-fi you are retarded.

Honeslty, Anime is such a better genre in anyway it's HILARIOUS you autists would worship it so much.
>>
>>79870877
Initial idea was they landed in ancient Greece and that's where the idea of democracy came from or something.
>>
File: Sinclairearthforce.jpg (34KB, 640x379px) Image search: [Google]
Sinclairearthforce.jpg
34KB, 640x379px
>>79870683
>Basically they made all the mysteries on the show with no idea what the answers were.

I'm amazed how basically no other show took after Babylon 5 where everything is planned season in advance and still had room for unforeseen shit like actors leaving, etc. Was JMS simply that autistic?
>>
>>79872736
babylon 5 was made in a different time. now everything's about action in whatever setting you have to work with.
>>
>>79872685

Yeah, then Ron Moore was like "but wait that's offensive to other cultures" and shit.

Which, like... yeah, OK, I can see where you're coming from. However you've literally spent four seasons setting it up, so fucking follow through with it.

Basically it's the same problem they always had on that show; they'd set up one thing, then decide at the last minute that something else was a better idea and have to awkwardly cram it in.

Also Starbuck should have stayed dead. I was so happy when she bit the bullet and her name disappeared from the credits. If anyone deserved to come back from the dead it was Racetrack or Kat.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.