[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did he do the crime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

did he do the crime?
>>
>>79868560
No.
>>
>>79868560
It wasn't even a crime, it was a civil suit. He got in bed with his female employee, asked if she wanted to fuck, and left when she said no. That was the worst of the charges
>>
>>79868560
Just watch what this misogynist does

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ2oSd4Ovjw
>>
>>79868803
Jesus Christ that made me want to vomit
>>
>>79868954
It turns me on
>>
>>79868630
What did he do?
>>
>>79869173
I think some woman also got locked out of her room because he was having sex in it and he exposed himself to some women during the filming of the Joaquin Phoenix fake documentary. Not appropriate behavior, but not worth all of the controversy either.
>>
>>79869231
That's nothing
>>
>>79868803
classic
>>
>>79869231
He didn't expose himself, I think it was one of the crew members or someone, while Casey was egging them on. Basically it sounds like it was a pretty unprofessional and frattish environment, and sexual harassment charges weren't off-base. But he never raped anyone or groped anyone or anything like that, the accusations were never that severe.
>>
why didn't he thank Ben tho
>>
>>79868803
that is very unrealistic
>>
File: 1472710375702.jpg (25KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1472710375702.jpg
25KB, 321x322px
>>79868803
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.