[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets Discuss the Stunt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 34

File: 563.png (616KB, 535x704px) Image search: [Google]
563.png
616KB, 535x704px
clearly a manufactured stunt. a perfecy way to end such a progressive night, whites handing the oscars over to the blacks.

I'm not trying to discredit Moonlight but this was fucking up. the LaLa Land team has to take that to their graves because some suits wanted something to write about come tommorow morning.
>>
>>79864916

don't worry bro

La La Land will be remembered as a timeless classic while moonlight will quickly be forgotten

history always determined the real winners
>>
>>79864916

People weren't terribly enthused about the Oscars this year, the people running it decided to pull some inflammatory bullshit to make them more enthused.

This is in the same vein as that spree of tit slips and other wardrobe malfunctions from the mid 2000's. Notice how those never happen anymore?

It's because they found something more enticing. Race-baiting is the new accidental nipple.
>>
>>79864974
i was rooting for Manchester desu senpai
>>
>>79864916
>the LaLa Land team has to take that to their graves

they'll get a consolation Oscar next year, don't worry
>>
>>79864916
It's over dude, just sit and enjoy the shitshow. As it is, it's damaging the Oscar's image really hard.
>>79864974
Both will be forgotten, don't kid yourself.
>>
>>79864916
>Lets Discuss the Stunt

So what was the "stunt"?
>>
>>79865110
domesticated niggers
>>
>>79865019

Same

desu Toni Erdmann was the real best movie this year

followed by The Woman Who Left but no one gave a shit about that movie.
>>
>>79864974
>La La Land will be remembered as a timeless classic while moonlight will quickly be forgotten
they will both be forgotten
>>
I think it was politically motivated, in this political climate, they want to show their progressiveness and make the minorities in this country to go see their art movies instead of white dudes.

I mean how can a movie that won 6 Oscars not get Best Picture? What does that even mean?

If a movie has:

>Best actress
>Cinematography
>Directing
>Music
>Production Design
>Original Song

How is it not the best movie of the year?
>>
File: newman.png (355KB, 639x477px) Image search: [Google]
newman.png
355KB, 639x477px
>>79864916

It was such a terribly executed stunt. The fact they are trying to pass it up as real mistake is sad.
>>
>>79865391
>I mean how can a movie that won 6 Oscars not get Best Picture? What does that even mean?

Hey it happened last year. Mad Max won a bunch of award but didn't win.
>>
>>79865303
Only Avatar will live on forever.
>>
>>79865391
they mustve thought moonlight was just an amazing story and that made up for everything else. it did win best adapted screenplay
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 216x144px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 216x144px
How much did they pay Leo to take part in this charade?
>>
File: thumb1.jpg (384KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
thumb1.jpg
384KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT0vD0jVPak
>>
>>79865998
I was thinking that too, but movies aren't just a narritive medium, its also a visual and auditory medium and La La Land seemed to sweep those.
>>
>>79866045

he did it for free
>>
>>79864916

Huge, unprofessional blunder that ruined a million dollar award show and it humiliated several people on stage in front of a massive worldwide TV audience.

Literally the lowest point in Oscar history.
>>
Academy rigged a "mistake" to showcase white people giiving up awards to black people
>>
>>79866108
I agree that it doesn't really make sense. The real reason is because the voting system is all kinds of fucked
>>
File: C5piTIDVUAA_KQ9.jpg large.jpg (116KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
C5piTIDVUAA_KQ9.jpg large.jpg
116KB, 1200x900px
>>
>>79865391
There's so much more that goes into making a movie than those 6 categories.
>>
I missed it all. What happened?

Did best picture of the year go to some ghetto hoodrats?
>>
>>79866147
bingo
>>
>>79865303
This

Honest question. When was the last time you heard about Spotlight outside of /tv/?
>>
>>79866263
>Anons going outside of 4chan
>Going outside
>>
Oscars is the superbowl for urbanite scum and older women

Only difference is that they were capable of rigging it better here although I've heard good arguments that the superbowl was rigged as well just for different reasons
>>
>>79866129
Yes and it'll be all we talk about next year when we tune in again to shit on it. See how it works?
>>
>>79866212
but if you are going to pick the best movie of the year surely it would win at least some of those awards
>>
>>79866300
No, not at all. That's retarded reasoning.
>>
>>79866212

No one is saying that those six categories are all it takes to make a movie, stop building strawmen.
>>
>>79865391
Argo won best picture and Affleck wasn't even nominated for a Best Director....after he just won the Golden Globe for Best Director.

Stop thinking the oscars make any sense whatsoever.
>>
>>79864916
>clearly a manufactured stunt. a perfecy way to end such a progressive night, whites handing the oscars over to the blacks.
The victim complex squad is here to cry about something. Novel!
>>
File: 1457689567597.png (344KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
1457689567597.png
344KB, 500x405px
>>79864916

Stunt or not all I can ask is why people are not calling out this pathetic display.

While both films had merits it was always going to be a clear battle between hollywood sucking it's own cock or pandering to minorities.

Don't get me wrong they were both fine movies but did either of them deserve top place in your lists?
>>
File: I just Drive.jpg (99KB, 737x481px) Image search: [Google]
I just Drive.jpg
99KB, 737x481px
>>79865275

Neon Demon snubbed
Toni Erdmann robbed
Manchester/LaLa for best picture robbed
>>
>>79864974
This year I think only Hacksaw Ridge will be remembered.
>>
>>79866300
>Y-yeah they meant to humiliate all those people on stage! It was just a prank bro!

LOL. This damage control is hilarious.
>>
>>79866147
This right here

I don't get into conspiracy theories and I even think the Jew bashing here goes too far but this 100% was a set up.
>>
>>79865606
But Mad Max lost all the """""important"""""" awards that the usual Best Picture nominees win, like actor/actress, screenplay and direction.
>>
>>79866451
I'm not saying it was rigged, I'm saying they're going to capitalize on it.
>>
>>79866513
Shhhh

He's going to call you a Trumptard or something if you keep replying to him
>>
>>79865110
>La La Land wins
>Oh shit if white people the movie wins they'll chimp out again like #OscarsSoWhite2ElectricBoogaloo
>Quick! Give Moonlight the award
>>
>>79866513
>I-it was just a prank bro!

Capitalizing on the humiliation of several people would really be a horrible thing to do.
>>
>>79866739
welcome to hollywood
>>
>>79865303

This. Why are all recent movies so shit?
>>
In what fucking universe is a fuckup ending the perfect way to send off a night of taking shots at right wingers?

You guys are so fucking stupid that you can't even recognize a quick gotcha moment.
>>
Has anything like this, JUST like this, happened in the history of the Oscars before? I find it highly coincidental that it just happened to happen the year following all the bullshit about the Oscars needing to be more "diverse" and blahblah, you get it. The timing in which this shit happened is just too odd.
>>
>>79866513

You're saying nothing. You're not saying it's rigged just that people will talk about this huge screw up. Yeah, they will. Who cares? Only evil Hollywood Joos talk about this kind of stuff.
>>
wow so epic now i hate white people and love blacks i'm so glad i care about this so deeply
>>
>>79866451
they really did thogh
>>
>>79866660

Seriously. When I got the newsfeed I didn't even know what the Moonlight was. Never heard of it never cared for it. And of course it turns out it's "Nigger - the movie."
>>
>>79866990
>Only evil Hollywood Joos talk about this kind of stuff.

Welcome to my point.
>>
>>79866937

Mariah Carrey fucked up on live TV a couple of months ago. Steve Harvey fuckd up on live TV a couple of years ago. Sometimes things go wrong on live TV. It IS coincidental. When would be a good time for this to have happened? Obviously Oscar screw ups will only happen at the once-a-year event. It's not like they'll hand out the wrong Oscar at the MTV Movie Awards. Even if it had happened next year, you'd be here saying "Boy weird that this happened so soon after so much diversity talk."
>>
File: Arrival_Movie_Poster.jpg (104KB, 483x755px) Image search: [Google]
Arrival_Movie_Poster.jpg
104KB, 483x755px
>>79864974
I'm disappointed that this got nothing but for sound editor.
The Oscars is a fucking joke always awarding musicals, and sob stories.
>>
>>79867086

I was being sarcastic. Your deep insight boils down to "people will talk about things that happen on TV so therefore the greedy hollywood elites are "capitalizing" on it!" Of course people will talk about shit on TV. I'm sure Warren Beaty is really capitalizing right now.
>>
File: Oscars best picture.jpg (176KB, 1884x1060px) Image search: [Google]
Oscars best picture.jpg
176KB, 1884x1060px
>>
>>79866660
>Quick! Give Moonlight the award

Why would the Oscars have to pull a stunt, when they're the ones writing up the cards?
>>
La La Land won the popular vote.
#NotMyOscars
>>
>>79867202
They don't, a private company is hired to count the votes and make the cards. The oscar staff don't know what the winners are until the card is opened on stage
>>
How the fuck does anybody still care about the Oscars? This should be the last straw for anybody still holding on.
>>
>>79867261
but why there were two envelops ?
>>
>>79867365
see
>>79866089
>>
>>79865005

Wardrobe malfunctions don't happen anymore because people started to shit their pants when social media got fucking massive and everyone could criticise them via Twitter, Facebook, etc.
>>
File: warrenbeatty-color.jpg (41KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
warrenbeatty-color.jpg
41KB, 480x540px
>>79864916
This man is an old senile racist bastard who wants to fuck Emma Stone, that's why.
>>
>>79867034

Nope. Sure didn't.
>>
>>79867118
I feel the same way senpai.

Arrival was easily my favourite out of all the contenders.
>>
>>79867118
the plot sucked man, interesting watch, but ultimately boring. it's about aliens who come to teach us a language and then leave, having taught us how to see the future which probably fucks us up in the long run, but that's okay in 3000 years we'll be able to help a bunch of squids.
>>
Turns out that for each category, there are two cards waiting in the wings, one on each side, as explained in a 2016 Los Angeles Times story by Valli Herman:

"In an undisclosed location, the partners tabulate votes and stuff two sets of winning envelopes, partly as another security measure and also to aid the show's flow. Stationed with their signature briefcases on opposite sides of the stage, either [PricewaterhouseCoopers partners, Brian] Cullinan or [Martha] Ruiz can dispense envelopes to presenters. At the end of the evening, each accountant will have given out about half of the envelopes.

"And the third set? 'There is no third "set" sitting somewhere that has the winning cards in the winning envelopes,' Cullinan said. However, the remaining, unstuffed envelopes and nominee cards are shipped to a second secret location, just in case some disaster prevents access to the completed sets. After the ceremony, unused cards and envelopes are destroyed by an industrial document-destruction company."
>>
I feel sorry for the Moonlight crew, the movie will forever be known for this mix up now
>>
>>79867365
see >>79867502
they have one set on each side of the stage
>>
>>79867548
Who cares? It's a movie about gay niggers, nobody would remember it in a month if it weren't for this
>>
>>79867548

Without the mixup nobody would even care about the movie at all
>>
>>79867495
The plot sucked? Simplify it, then sum it up as having sucked.
Proof that we're not evolving.
>>
>>79865275

it's hilarious that toni erdmann lost because trump banned immigrants. by far the best foreign movie (and one of the best movies period) of the year.
>>
>>79867887
simplify it better than i did then. also, it's based on a bullshit theory that learning a language changes your perception of life/time
>>
the stunt:
production assistant is intentionally handed the wrong card from the set by their boss. theyre so racked up with oscar duties they dont pay attention to it. the event occurs

the why:
not because blacks would riot otherwise. black wons a lot tonight. both supporting roles, to a muslim and a woman (who gave the best speech of the night tbqh)
and they had those two black people highlighted during the bus tour gimmick. denzel even "married" the two.
no no no, it had NOTHING to do with black folk this time
it was because Casey Affleck won Best Actor
They didnt want to deal with the backlash of his history of sexual assault winning an award in this political environment. Donald Trump grabbing people by the pussy and Brock Turner getting a couple motnhs for raping someone. Bad news bears all around my friend.
Steve Harvey the Big Picture award and BOOM, no one is talking about Affleck
If I were a producer, id rather take everyone seeing the accidental flub than the sex criminal winning an award
>>
>>79868173
good, your right, i'm happy Casey's night isn't COMPLETELY tainted because of those false accusations.
>>
File: Ford.gif (3MB, 253x208px) Image search: [Google]
Ford.gif
3MB, 253x208px
>IT WAS ALL A CONSPIRACY NO ONE EVER MAKES MISTAKES ARE YOU KIDDING ME THIS IS PART OF THE SPACE PEDOPHILE REPTILE CABAL THAT HAS TAKEN OVER THE PLANET BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T BUY WATER FILTERS I CAN'T AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
>>
>>79868304
>>79868173
And aren't ratings in multi-year lows. Seems like a little stunt will boost next year's show, and therefore advertising rates. Follow the (((money))).
>>
>>79868390
I thought theyd come back up since the James Franco-Anne Hathaway fiasco
>>
>>79868390
How can total loss of credibility boost views?
>>
>>79867261
> > Why would the Oscars have to pull a stunt, when they're the ones writing up the cards?
> They don't, a private company is hired to count the votes and make the cards.

I mean the Oscars Committee, who are a bunch of Hollywood Liberals and would also want to avoid the media hype over #OscarsSoJewish

Surely the Oscar Committee isn't going to let some random actor who is reading the winners, arbitrarily change who the actual winner on their own, which means the winner was "Sassy Black Women Who Invented NASA" all along and not " LaLa Land".
>>
>>79868656
it worked when Steve Harvey did it
think of it as a test run
EVERYONE was talking about pageants after that

it wasnt a stunt to bring in viewership
it was a stunt to skew bad reviews
>>
holy shit /pol/ is so triggered

literally creating false narratives in their head just to cope lmao

just take this L and move on white bois
>>
>>79865391
Mad Max won a bunch of awards last year but still didn't win the best picture nomination.

Fuck off /pol/ and take your delusional schizoid fanfic somewhere else.
>>
>>79868724
>EVERYONE was talking about pageants after that

What planet do you live on?
>>
>>79868724
and emphasis on why its important everyone was talking about pageantry after that

well dance moms didnt have the same content pull as 16 & pregnant. Sure you can maybe entice teenagers to get pregnant for tv content but convincing moms to get their kids into pageantry would be waaay more difficult

the pageant industry was already dying. women stopped wanting to be objectified for prizes. SO they pushed it onto moms to get their children into to cultivate a later generation for pegeantry but the whole honey boo boo misfire actually stopped them from wanting to di it

so as the pageant industry is dying hat can be done but recoup what money can be made back form advertisers by having a huge fiasco on air, a la steve harvey. that should renew interest for a least a couple years
>>
it really is too bad moonlight came out last year and not two or three years ago. Truly a great movie tainted by the current political climate.
>>
>>79868900
maybe i worded that weird, i meant everyone was talking about something related to pageants

associative attention is still good attention for a business
>>
>>79868965
Gay nigger detected
>>
wait do people actually think this wasn't just a couple black dudes with a lot of talent winning this art competition

pathetic fucking racists needs to get the FUCK off this forum
>>
File: CtttAyJWEAItaoi.jpg large.jpg (62KB, 650x451px) Image search: [Google]
CtttAyJWEAItaoi.jpg large.jpg
62KB, 650x451px
>>79864916
I hear about this and figure that there'll be some shittery on /tv/ and sure enough, we're in maximum tinfoil hat mode.

Nice one, guys.
>>
>>79869063
More like I actually like film and am interested to see great films get more attention rather than yet another movie about hollywoo
>>
>TL;DR

I know you're not here to answer my requests, but I just woke up and I'm too lazy to read through all the entire threads about the Oscars, and I don't have the time to watch the gala right now.

So, if anyone will indulge me, What the hell happened?
>>
>>79864974

Despite the fact that not a single piece of music in la la land is memorable. Try it out: ask people who love the film to hum any song and they can't, them they dismiss it as "not the point". It's a fucking musical, of course it's the point.

Frozen has stayed in public consciousness longer than la last land ever will.

Moonlight was a better movie but only marginally. Manchester was better than both of them and even then only marginally.

Bad selection this year.
>>
>>79869184
Huh, you really are gay
>>
>>79865058
>It damaged the Oscars image really hard
Oscars have been a joke for quite awhile.
>>
>>79869210
I had the opening song stuck in my head for weeks along with city of stars wtf are you talking about
>>
>>79869196
Either a stunt or people actually voted for La La Land instead of Moonlight then the managers said "Oh shit" and told them Moonlight was supposed to win.
>>
>>79869352

I genuinely don't believe you but ok. Although it was the best song in it, I'll concede.
>>
Tangerine was a better movie about gay niggers and they made that on an iphone. It was even about gay tranny niggers with AIDS so you gotta ask yourself why the space pedophiles that run Hollywood didn't give that best picture and I think with some simple math you can understand why. You see, 666 is a doubling of 33. And 33 is pi. Trannies love pie. They find it delicious. Apple pie. Mom's. American. Moms are women especially in America. Everyone knows this. The reptilian space vampire pedophile Hollywood Jews couldn't allow their name to be compared to pie because then people would have thought about pi and traced it back to Satan and found out they love to kill children.
>>
>>79869361

Did they call out the wrong people out as the winners or what?
>>
File: 1488176200201.jpg (62KB, 550x352px) Image search: [Google]
1488176200201.jpg
62KB, 550x352px
>>79869404
>>
>>79864974
kek, la la land is The Artist tier.
>>
>>79864974
Both will be forgotten soon enough. Sing Street, The Nice Guys, Kubo, and Your Name will go down as kino from 2016.
>>
>>79865391
>I mean how can a movie that won 6 Oscars not get Best Picture?

Because you can have really good music, production design, etc. without the story being equally amazing to warrant a win. L3 is more about the flash and entertainment than it was telling an engaging, thought provoking story. It didn't win the best screenplay, after all.
>>
>>79869404

This is true. All of it.
>>
>>79864916
What happened?
>>
>>79864916
ITS ADELLE BREAKING HER GRAMMY AND GIVING IT TO BEYONCE

OSCAR PRODUCERS TOTALLY LIFTED IT
>>
>>79864916

So who is the white alt-right Kanye of this situation?
>>
File: Lancelot.jpg (121KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
Lancelot.jpg
121KB, 640x960px
>>79865391
>How is it not the best movie of the year?

“LaLa Land”
$137 million box office
14 Oscar nominations
6 Oscars

“Sassy Black Women Invent NASA”
$21 million
8 Oscar nominations
3 Oscars

But it's still the Best Picture, guys! BlackLivesmatter, you know but we’re totally not shilling the Leftist SJW party line!…
>>
/tv/ was a mistake

it's official now
>>
>>79869096
no, nobody thinks LaLa Land won, the theory is that they propped LLL up there to hand it over to Moonlight in an angry matter, sort of a LOL FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE GET REKT deal.

also, moonlight has a lot of fans here fuck off with that shit,
>>
>>79869404
PIZZAGATE IN A NUTSHELL

A QUICK RUNDOWN SO TO SPEAK
>>
black dudes with a boat load of chops blow the fuck out of whitey

no surprise 4chan cant handle this.. fucking predictable
>>
>>79870589
Lots of gay niggers on /tv/, huh?
Guess I shouldn't be surprised
>>
>>79870633
If moonlight had just straight up won most people would be fine since it's a good movie, but its the fact they got la la land up on stage and let them give their speeches before making them hand over their awards to other people thats whats pissing most people off
>>
>>79869210
>La La Land songs don't get stuck in your head

Are you deaf or retarded?
>>
File: post_cover.jpg (48KB, 268x300px) Image search: [Google]
post_cover.jpg
48KB, 268x300px
>>79870633
PREDICTABLE WHITE GUILT KUCKERY FROM LAST YEARS #OSCARSSOWHITE

THE OSCARS ARE A TV SHOW WITH PRODUCERS AND A SCRIPT
>>
>>79870709
this
>>
>>79868052
>bullshit theory

Why is that bullshit? We've learned to lie by communicating which to some extend has helped to prolonged life for those too weak to bash heads with rocks.
>>
>>79867746
People that like movies do. Of course, you wouldn't know.
>>
What are the chances that there will be a movie about this in the future? A complete tearjerker about black people? I can already see it happening.
>>
>>79872050
okay? what does that have to do with a language that suddenly makes you see your future. it's stupid. The Saphir-Whorf theory is bullshit and everyone knows it.
>>
>>79867056
Certified pleb
>>
>>79864916
>The envelopes are labeled.

Unless it's too dark backstage to read them, I don't see how the crew possibly screws this up, especially when this has never happened in like 80 something Oscars. Feels like a stunt.
>>
>>79870537
Moonlight isn't the NASA film retard.
>>
>>79864974
La La Land is one of the worst movies I have ever seen
>>
>>79873109
It's your typical Hollywood self jerk off movie, still better than gay niggers though
>>
>>79864916
It's because nobody cares about Oscar anymore, so he needs to pull this kind of shit to get his name out there again
>>
>>79864974
>anything from the past 10 years will be considered classic

I seriously doubt that
>>
>>79873974
There are some gems, but probably none of the ones that won Oscars will be considered classics though
>>
>>79864974
Timeless classic is a bit over the top, but it's a watchable movie. Moonlight is totally forgettable.
>>
File: No_Country_for_Old_Men_poster.jpg (69KB, 250x368px) Image search: [Google]
No_Country_for_Old_Men_poster.jpg
69KB, 250x368px
>>79873974
>>79874094
>>
>>79874144
Which Oscar did that win?
>>
>>79874160
>No Country for Old Men was nominated for eight Academy Awards and won four, including Best Picture. Additionally, Javier Bardem won Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role; the Coen brothers won Achievement in Directing (Best Director) and Best Adapted Screenplay. Other nominations included Best Film Editing (the Coen brothers as Roderick Jaynes), Best Cinematography (Roger Deakins), Best Sound Editing and Best Sound Mixing.
>>
>>79874194
Huh, how about that. I don't give a shit, but thanks for the info anyways.
>>
>>79873974
Are you genuinely retarded?
Watch more films.
>>
How did it happen? Was it a freudian slip?
>>
>>79874262
Then why'd you ask?
>>
>Moonlight has never been in a Top Ten earning week.

Nice bait
>>
>>79874446
Chill out dude. Normal people don't give a shit about rich fucks giving each other awards that don't mean anything
>>
>>79868862
>everything I don't like is pol
>>
File: untitled.png (178KB, 507x640px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
178KB, 507x640px
>Official Oscar Academy Twitter account tweeted that La La Land won the Best Picture Award, then deleted it when Moonlight was proclaimed winner.
>Academy was totally aware that Moonlight was the one winning so there was no need to check it out this sort of things or the envelopes.

It really makes you think guys...
>>
File: 1457891468584.jpg (34KB, 461x439px) Image search: [Google]
1457891468584.jpg
34KB, 461x439px
>>79865005
You're kind of right, its the same stint any show with a declining ratings problem does.

>Australias next top model finale
>Miss Universe announcement

What do they have in common? Shit ratings and a fake mistake fiasco to cause controversy and get people talking.

What's worse about the Oscars is it's using it's mishap to drive home a message, and people got manipulated into delivering this message in such a way that makes everyone except the winners look bad.

They have no shame, they're so blatant in their progressive bullshit I can't imagine people tolerating watching this crap much longer.
>>
>>79869210
been able to remember plenty of the La La Land songs: the opening one, City of Stars, the shit she sings in the audition.
Yeah i can't remember how the John Legend song went but have clear memory that that scene was just a visual backdrop to represent the couple drifting apart.
Moonlight is easy to remember because nothing really happens in it.
Can understand you preferring Manchester but would disagree merely on personal taste
>>
>>79873141
They weren't even from outer space
>>
White tears all through this topic
>>
>pulling the same stunt as that miss universe peagent
lmao
>>
>>79874523
>Then why'd you ask?
>>
>>79874715
Just curious. I guarantee I will forget that piece of useless trivia in an hour
>>
>>79874604

The best thing about Moonlight was Naomie Harris and she didn't even win. What a joke.
>>
>>79874523
Then why'd you ask?
>>
>>79874530
Whoever runs the twitter probably has mock ups for each nominee and then uploads announced winner while watching live feed.
They wouldn't tell some millennial ahead of time since they want to minimize leaks.
>>
>>79865998
But moonlight Bad no story. It was just people looking sad.
>>
>>79874836
Sure thing Shlomo
>>
>>79874144
That's a stunning film. Based Coens.
>>
>>79874914
The book was better
>>
>movie with just best adapted screenplay and best supporting actor is somehow better than movie with best cinematography, best production design, best original score, best original song, best actress and best director

explain
>>
>>79864974
Just like The Artist!
>>
>>79874772
Kill yourself
>>
File: maxresdefault3.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault3.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
>>79864916
>>its a white trash complains on tv episode
>>
>>79875015
it's been confirmed that the bulk of the academy is pleb as fuck and they vote for what they consider "should win" as opposed to actually judging its merits or value. sometimes they don't even watch the movies they're voting for
>>
>>79875042
LOL
Loser
>>
>>79865110
The stunt was clearly that under regular circumstances La La Land is the winner
>>
File: 1460915641250.png (56KB, 244x262px) Image search: [Google]
1460915641250.png
56KB, 244x262px
>hollywood makes movies
>hollywood makes up an award
>hollywood actors and directors vote for which one of them gets that award
literally why would anyone care about this garbage, it's the very definition of a pointless circlejerk
>>
>>79865391
Cabaret got the same Oscars and lost to The Godfather for picture
>>
>>79866501
La La Land lost Editing and Screenplay though
>>
>>79875681
What award isn't given by experts from that field?
>>
>>79868052
this

otherwise likeable movie though
>>
>>79864916

ah, /pol, is your life ever free of conspiracy and paranoia, since its obvious you're not crazy and people are out to get ya
>>
>>79875724
>field

You give too much credit to playing make believe
>>
the fuck are you guys even talking about.
>>
>>79864916
It was the same with the 2007 (79th) Academy Awards.

They deliberately had The Departed misreported as being an adaptation of a Japanese movie instead of a Hong Kong movie (Infernal Affairs) so that Martin Scorsese could 'correct' them in his acceptance speech.

This was probably done to placate the hordes of people calling out Hollywood including Martin and co. for having no original ideas and for outright copying another movie, coming up with an inferior product, which ended up winning best picture while the original movie doesn't even get academy recognition.
>>
>>79865005
>>79874550
this

what are the oscars anyways? you'd probalby hear it tomorrow on the radio "34 goats killed in baghdad bomb attack, black gay man successfully baits oscar, not-my-president rally against trump in germany. Here's eric witht the weather"

now they're gonna have headlines everywhere around the world.
>>
>>79864974
>La La Land will be remembered as a timeless classic
it is trash
>>
>>79868173
Huh, never thought about it like that but it makes sense. Good thinking anon.
>>
Just Russian hackers having a giggle.
>>
File: PricewaterhouseCoopers.jpg (22KB, 1024x219px) Image search: [Google]
PricewaterhouseCoopers.jpg
22KB, 1024x219px
they had ONE fucking job
>>
>>79874194
Damn it won best picture and best director? Based Jews.
>>
>>79875950
to increase ratings. they did
>>
>>79876010
why the fuck would they care about ratings?? their credibility took a nosedive.
>>
File: zoo.jpg (95KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
zoo.jpg
95KB, 564x564px
how can the Oscars call itself truly diverse? Best Animated Feature, and not one gorilla in the mix.
>>
>>79875844
>infernal affairs is better than the departed

I thank god everyday that my taste isn't this horrible.
>>
>>79874952
leddit
>>
>>79876126
Well you should stop thanking him now, because it is.
>>
>>79865203

How did you ever get access to the internet?
>>
>>79867056

Because you're retarded.
>>
>>79864974
well, of course

normie blockbusters tend to have more of an audience
>>
>>79866739

Hollywood has a rich history of doing just that.
>>
>>79876126
>>infernal affairs is better than the departed
this is objectively true
>>
Odds that next year someone pulls out some envelope and announces La La Land as a joke?
>>
Any predictions for the movie that will win next year?

>neo-nazi who comes to his senses (think american history X but shot in black and white and with sad music)
>black man has aids and struggles to support obese dying mom
>something about the inquisition maybe, from a native perspective
>>
>>79876111
Big Buffalo Cop is voiced by Idris Elba.
Besides Nick and Judy were too sexy to deny...
>>
>>79876572
>too sexy
Order the exit bag
>>
>>79867411
>who wants to fuck Emma Stone
Can't blame him.
>>
>>79864916
>>79872774
So that envelope says "Actress in a leading role", right?
Unless both of the presenters and everyone backstage are completely illiterate, this simply can not happen.
I hope next year (((they))) try a little harder.
>>
>>79876436
American history X was in black and white with sad music
>>
>>79867411
No, he wanted to fuck Lily Collins and he probably did
>>
>>79876984
That was about 20 years before identity politics existed though
>>
> black people launch "BLACK OSCSRS MATTER" campaign in 2016
> Jewish elites oblige and say were sry and we have listened and are opened minded and won't let innocent black actors be snubbed again.
> set off to work on several new black people movies
> their biggest obe is embroiled in a rape controversey cause nigs gun nig
> finally in your big moment when u plan to make a big show of everything accidentally the WHITEST movie on the roster
> desperatley run out on stage shouting "black people BLACK PEOPLE NO NO WE ARE SUPER SERIAL WE WANTED YOU TO WIN BLACK PEOPLE!!!!!
> black people embarassed because they feel like they are stealing undeserved oscars
> academy is ambarassed because they couldn't even give their chosen people a legitemate win

Believe me OP this was NOT staged
>>
>>79867118
yeah, it was a pretty good film, but i'm actually glad it won sound editing, the sound production of the thing is amazing, i'd be offended if it didn't won anything related.
>>
>>79876966
>everyone backstage
only one person handled that specific envelope in that specific context before warren. only one person needed to fuck up, warren isn't obligated to actually see if the envelope is correct while walking out (i'm sure he will in the future), that's something you would just assume.
>>
I wish I was here to witness this meme live inside the rolling sticky
>>
>>79866895
yes we know, we like that and want them to keep it up
>>
>>79868173

My guess was kimmel wanted to pull a funny but the joke failed
>>
>>79878044
That actually makes sense, he was the only one apologizing that made no sense, he was not supposed to have anything to do with that bit, so why did he say he fucked up and was sorry?
>>
>>79868379

its what happens when a person /pols every day because nothing else society will allow you to do
>>
File: 1299608953418.jpg (69KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1299608953418.jpg
69KB, 400x300px
>>79875950
God damn it pwc US, stop embarrassing the rest of us.
>>
>>79864974
La la land is a worse Artist
Holy fuck /tv/ STOP
>>
>>79866045
one of the conditions for winning a best actor oscar is that you have to come to the next oscars to present the award to opposite sex
>>
>>79864916
Moonlight is legit the black B.Mountain
Only gays will remember that movie
La la la is literally tv tier. A worse The Artist. I am glad the kid got best director. After Whiplash he deserve that.
>>
>>79867118
Disappointed but not surprised
If anything, I'm just impressed it won anything

It was too good for these sham awards
>>
I truly believe this
Moonlight is not only about a black buy but a faggot as well

Oyy veey
>>
>>79878316
>being this pleb
>>
>>79865391
Mad Max 4 also won 6 Oscars. Crazy, right?
>>
File: i'd fuck me.jpg (38KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
i'd fuck me.jpg
38KB, 400x300px
>>79878457
>black B.Mountain
>Only gays will remember
but Anon, you just did, isn't that... oh... i see.
>>
>>79878544
Didn't even see it yet
Will never do
But a lot of gay people "praise" that movie.
>>
>>79873974
Tree Of Life
No Country For Old Men
There Will Be Blood
The Assassination Of Jessie James By The Coward Robert Ford
>>
>>79878581
>Only gays remember
>Remeber
>Didn't even see it YET
>Will never
Calm down dude, i hear the first steps to realising your true sexuality can be very confusing...
>>
File: PWC YOU DUN GOOFED.jpg (112KB, 1134x786px) Image search: [Google]
PWC YOU DUN GOOFED.jpg
112KB, 1134x786px
>>79864916
>PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP apologized for one of the biggest gaffes in Oscar history, accepting the blame for a snafu that blemished the accounting firm’s reputation at an event it’s successfully shepherded for 83 years.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-02-27/pwc-apologizes-for-oscar-mix-up-after-giving-out-wrong-envelope
>>
>>79866423

Sure thing Mel
>>
>>79865110
>the left in general has been losing a lot lately
>especially with the election and the super bowl
>comebacks are all the rage
>Hollywood stages a comeback so they can feel good about themselves and pat themselves on the back and so their leftie crowd can get a feel good comeback win, like the Trumpeters have been enjoying for months now

shit was literally ripped right out of a fucking movie, Hollywood has no imagination
>>
>>79864974
Yeah, just like Les Mis.
>>
>>79878457
>La la la is literally tv tier. A worse The Artist.
Come on, it's overrated but let's not just lie now
>>
>>79878263
>not working for based KPMG
>not working in advisory
>>
>>79878680
*notices your oscar*

PwC whats dis
>>
>>79864916
>clearly a manufactured stunt
Clearly you're a faggot.
>>
Hanlon's Razor
>>
>>79864916
T
>>
>>79867887
fuck off, the third act blew horse dick and the asspull UN scene was the worst of it. time travel is a gigantic red flag as a plot device. Arrival could have gone one way, but it went the other

>have spoopy mini c'thulu tentacle monster aliens
>"dude give peace a chance just understand each other LOL"
>"and don't forget that borders are bad every1"

shit is standard Kike World Order propaganda
>>
>>79878699
>super bowl

Democrats don't care about football>>79878700
>>
>>79877129
Pretty much this, everyone has to realize how incompetent this looks, especially after the academy was self-fellating all night.
>>
File: 200% WOKE.png (268KB, 485x416px) Image search: [Google]
200% WOKE.png
268KB, 485x416px
>>79868379
>INTER-DIMENSIONAL SHAPESHIFTING CHILD MOLESTING VAMPIRE REPTILE JEWS
>>
>>79864916
>>79864974

If it was all a conspiracy, what makes you think that La La Land was even the real winner? Imbeciles
>>
>>79865019
this
>>
>>79878839
>time travel is a gigantic red flag as a plot device
literally no time travel in the film you idiot
>>
>>79876192
He steal it from the chinese
>>
>>79879027
>literally no time travel
>understanding the alien language allows you to see the future
>amy adams sees into the future for the gigantic asspull scene in order to save the humans from going to war with the aliums

its fucking time travel you stupid faggot and its Deus Ex Machina. Arrival is garbage, which is a shame because it could have been so good
>>
>>79864974
Just like The Artist, right?
>>
File: Lyndsy Fonseca.jpg (126KB, 438x640px) Image search: [Google]
Lyndsy Fonseca.jpg
126KB, 438x640px
>>79879273
>confirming yourself to be a sub 80 IQ brainlet
>>
>>79879273
>>79878839
>Oedpius Rex was an awful story! Fucking time travel!
>What do you mean? There was no time travel in that
>Uh, duh. His father consulted with an ORACLE.

lel
>>
File: 1486751020071.jpg (86KB, 790x928px) Image search: [Google]
1486751020071.jpg
86KB, 790x928px
>>79864974
>literally never heard of either of these outside of /pol/ threads
>didn't watch the Oscars

I don't think anyone will remember anything from this shit.
>>
File: AVGN laugh.jpg (30KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
AVGN laugh.jpg
30KB, 500x333px
>>79875780
>>79878781
>mfw you think what happened was an honest mistake
Do you also believe that reality television isn't staged? It's incredibly obvious that this was staged. The Oscars' ratings have been shit in recent years so they came up with this stunt to regain some relevancy. Warren Beatty probably wasn't in on it but there's no way someone accidentally handed him the wrong envelope.
>>
>>79879403
>>79879444
its a fucking retarded movie

>lol im not sure why, but here is my cell phone number
>also, lol these are the last words my beloved wife spoke to me
>again, im not sure why im telling you these things, as you already knew my cell number so as to call me months previously
>and you also knew my dying wife's last words
>but again, for clarity, here is my number and these were my wife's last words
>again, i don't know why im telling you this now, in the near future, but lol

don't deflect from the stupidity of this shit flick
>>
>>79879516
>there are naive faggots ITT who don't understand the true concept of the Shakespearean phrase "the whole world is but a stage and we're all just actors"

a pity
>>
>>79879614
I think you lost track of your post at some point in there m80, you used "lol" about 8 times. Don't worry though, that kind of thing happens to insecure people a lot.

lol
>>
>>79879614
>gets called out for being a retard
>slags the movie off for a bunch of a different reasons unrelated to their original point
Every
Fucking
Time
>>
>>79878699
>The Atlanta Falcons were liberals and the Patriots were conservatives

That's not even hidden projection.
>>
>>79866089
where is full link? i was drunk last night and watching TWD
>>
>>79875844
I saw that live. It was jus ta girl who said it though. I did rage because i was a weaboo at the time.
>>
>>79879675
>>79879675
>for a bunch of different reasons
as you can see here >>79878839 i already stated i thought the third act sucked complete donkey dick, which i am simply expounding on in the post you replied to. That UN scene was completely fucking retarded, an asspull and one of the worst cases of deus ex machina ive ever seen

>>79879675
the concept of understanding their language changing our perception of time was so paper thin and weak, as soon as I saw their language for the first time I saw the ending coming a mile away.

try not to get too hung up on the time travel thing, its a dog shit movie and is garbage, that ending was just the shit cherry on top of the shitsundae
>>
>>79879726
social media was hype as fuck about the black Falcons beating Trumps white boy Patriots
>>
>>79875844
Infernal Affairs is dogshit though. Marty trimmed all the fat and cut down a bloated trilogy into one concise movie. No one even knew about or cared about the original until the Departed came out. Have you actually seen IA? It's over stylized jap crap
>>
S T A G E D
https://youtu.be/anQf2MI8514?t=2m57s
>>
>>79880034
>i had that card
there are two envelopes, little miss froggy.
>>
>>79866660
Can someone explain how this was racial? We're blacks booing when La La Land won?
>>
>>79879949
Social media is retarded.
>>
>>79868862
>MUH /POL/ BOOGEYMAN
>>
>La La Land Budget: 30m
>La La Land Worldwide Earnings: $346,906,864

>Moonlight Budget: 1.5m
>Moonlight Worldwide Earnings: $25,344,984

lel
>>
>>79879516
Hanlon's razor, faggot.
>>
>>79880436
>lala land made 10 times its budget
>moonlight made 16 times its budget

Wtf I hate white people now
>>
>>79880508
$316m is more than $24m
>>
>>79879516
>there's no way someone accidentally handed him the wrong envelope
why not
>>
>>79864916
I think it was intentional yes, as if to say, La La Land is our first choice but new inclusion rules mean we have to give it to black people
>>
File: 1482047851900.jpg (338KB, 1200x804px) Image search: [Google]
1482047851900.jpg
338KB, 1200x804px
>>79880076
>little miss froggy

Watch it.
>>
>>79880536
>LLL made 10 times ITS budget
>moonlight made 16 times ITS budget

learn to read pal
>>
>>79867118
They're not gonna reconize a movie without an extremely overt(preferrably topical) subtext in the Oscars
>>
File: microMsg.1476172267600.jpg (1MB, 1936x2576px) Image search: [Google]
microMsg.1476172267600.jpg
1MB, 1936x2576px
>ctrl+f
>silence
>0 results

you plebs disgust me
>>
>>79868715
You're getting it mixed up. Hidden Figures didn't win a single thing.
>>
>>79869096
>kick up a big stink about whites winning most of the awards #oscarswhite
>motion picture academy announces what amounts to affirmative action for the next awards
>colour me shocked, blacks win the awards following year
And niggers are still convinced they "won" this due to actually being the best film. They were literally given the award just for being blacks.
>>
>>79867118
this movie sucked tho, it was blatant globalist propaganda
>>
>>79864916
Hell or High Water was honestly the best film out of the entire bunch. And even though I didnt think Hail Caesar was that great (it was better the 2nd time) it still shouldve gotten some techical love but it wouldnt be Oscar season without the Coen Brothers being forgotten yet again

Also on the subject of Moonlight, how anyone didnt see that was winning best picture is beyond me. It broke down a lot of barriers because its one of the few non-Madea original films about black people made by actual black people and not just rich white jews adapting a slave story.

Still couldnt be bothered enough to see it though
>>
>>79880545
>3 in 12 chance of handing the wrong envelope that contains any reference to la la land on it
Not to mention the person handing the envelopes is (was) a senior PwC manager whose only job is to read the back side of said envelopes, and has been doing this for the last 4 years
>>
>>79880797
Hell or High Water and Neon Demon were the best movies I've seen this year. Hacksaw Ridge was close behind. Haven't seen Silence yet, but my buddy was seen them all and he thought it was MOTY
>>
>>79880792
>globalist propaganda

Really? What exactly is bad about globalism if it means to live in peace?
>>
>>79864916
it was deeply satisfying watching the white peoples dreams crushed as they handed over the award to the superior blacks.
well deserved.
>>
>>79880792
>globalism is bad

you have to go back
>>
>>79869404
WTF?
>>
>>79880876
Where the fuck do you get the definition of Globalism as - to live in peace - ? I thought underage was not allowed here.
>>
>>79880898
Globalized science, health and trade is essential.

Globalized anything else is how we get to living out the actual plot of Elysium where Earth is nigger tier and all the wealthy elites live on a space station
>>
>>79869210
My sister loves the soundtrack and is always singing it so you're dead wrong kiddo
>>
>>79880876
>one world
>one government
>one religion
>one economy
>one race

those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither. the only way to achieve a peaceful life is to wipe away all of our differences and become living cattle?

>>79880898
>globalism is good

globalism is a system of world wide oppression and slavery of the worker classes for the benefit of the master class
>>
Alright, Hollywood has officially apologized to all the niggers for us by giving their movie the best picture. We no longer need to apologize for racism. Fantastic.
>>
>>79880961
Where the fuck do you get the definition of Globalism as - to not live in peace - ? You're proof that underage mentality shouldn't be allowed here.

Globalism will happen one way or another, and literally no one, neither your can stop it.
>>
>>79875247
You have to fill out a form making sure you watched the film in order to submit it.
>>
>>79881016
>globalism is a system of world wide oppression and slavery of the worker classes for the benefit of the master class

How's the manifesto/youtube monologue coming?
>>
>>79881083
Not the guy you're arguing with, you said
>What exactly is bad about globalism if it means to live in peace
Where does this come from? It has literally nothing to do with globalism.
>>
>>79881016
>one religion

Really? None would be better. The rest is unstoppable, and inevitable.
>>
>>79876436
That Rheinland Bastard nigger movie will probably get nominated like Hidden Figures.
>>
>>79881083
The idea is that yes, while we all share this planet and we are all interconnected because of that, we don't need to get rid of all borders and all become one mud race to coexist. The problem lies with the agitators and perpetrators and agents who play up the divides between the lower classes. Globalism is a weapon of the elites against the people of the Earth
>>
>>79881164
thats a nice argument right there, you really refuted my arguments and activated my almonds man

>>79881177
the religion is consumerism/materialism
>>
>>79881083
You are confusing Globalism with Globalisation. Learn the difference lad.
>>
>>79878680
This is literally the only argument giving away that it was all a setup, fucking meme land was winner for almost 4 minutes and you are telling me one of the (supposedly) only two fags who know who the actual winners are and the (supposed) culprit behind the (alleged) fuck up didn't come up storming to the stage immediately after hearing the wrong winner to save his retarded ass and that of his company from public humiliation and potential loss of money? This is 9/11 Pearl Harbor level of incompetence and letting it slide
>>
>>79881173
>It has literally nothing to do with globalism.

It can different meanings based on the intent of its use, using you as an example of how you believe it does not mean peace, and how by most it means peace, or the intent of peace.
Your absolute generalization is a faulty argument so you debate meaning.
You seem angry, overly hostal. Did you not suck enough mom tit milk as a child?
>>
>>79881319
Globalism and globalization aren't the same thing you gigantic retard
>>
>>79866185
underrated post
>>
>>79881374
So it is a yes on the lack of mom tit milk then. I understand.
>>
File: prison school.jpg (52KB, 297x413px) Image search: [Google]
prison school.jpg
52KB, 297x413px
>>79881226
We're not having a discussion. I'm quite contemptuously, mocking and belittling you.

I sincerely apologize if you thought this was some sort of intellectual discourse we were having on a siberian iconography forum.
>>
>>79881319
Does it actually hurt being this stupid? You said
>What exactly is bad about globalism if it means to live in peace
By definition, living in peace has nothing to do with globalism, it is a wholly external concept not dependant upon globalism.
So where do you go to learn that the only way to live in peace is to embrace globalism, your cultural studies class, film school?
I'm not making an anti-globalism argument, I'm asking why you think globalism=living in peace?
>>
File: 1484867374006.jpg (16KB, 448x250px) Image search: [Google]
1484867374006.jpg
16KB, 448x250px
>>79881429
can't imagine how pathetic and empty you must be if this is how you spend your monday mornings, pretending to be superior and smug on a russian election rigging deepweb forum.

Clarification: you don't see globalism as a system of oppression?
>>
>>79875844
>while the original movie doesn't even get academy recognition.
The original movie was mediocre. Departed is one of the few remakes that's better than the original in every way.
>>
>>79881467
>globalism=living in peace

That is how it was intended in the film which someone (perhaps you) called it propaganda, which seems just stupid.
I'm done. I feel bad that you haven't gathered enough mom tit milk for healthy nourishment for your brain which has difficulty accepting multifaceted ideas you don't like or accept.

I can accept that you will remain angry about things you can't change and lash out at those you'd assumed all fit into your summary of how the world works, and how certain people are your enemies.
Both you, and I will die, and no one will care.
>>
>>79881517
Globalism can be both simultaneously.
>>
>>79881751
You still haven't grasped the idea that you are replying to more than one person. Get help mate. I never argued against globalism, just asking you to clarify why you think it means - to live in peace, as you said. (it doesn't mean that at all)
>>
>ITT: I haven't watched the movies but I have an opinion

To be expected, of course. Moonlight was the better film of the two, although both were good. In a fair world, Fences should've won. Also, La La Land was such a massive Hollywood circlejerk it's twice the Oscarbait Moonlight is, but they are white so it's okay to be butthurt.
>>
>>79881177

Meh globalism has a good possibility to happen but there are also other possible new governments that can also take place. For example I had an instructor that I had mentioned a possible replacement to the u.s. in the future could be corporate states of cities. I could be born a member of the nation of google while another person could be born a citizen of nike. And our government would be whatever our head ceo and board members are elected. And they would implement the laws that you as a citizen would have to follow.
>>
>>79865391
Movies that won tons of oscars but no best picture:
>Mad Max
>Hugo
>Pan's Labyrinth
>Life of Pi
>Barry Lyndon
>Fellowship

you're such a fucking dumb cunt
>>
>>79868304
he fucked a girl with Joaquin Phoenix while he was married to his sister
>>
>>79869096

Niggers belong in camps
>>
>>79881517
Oh fuck, it's MONDAY?!
>>
>>79884923
14 year olds belong in the youtube comments secton
>>
>>79881517
>Clarification: you don't see globalism as a system of oppression?
Yeah fuck globalism. I'm all about regional tribalism. Apes had it right all along.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.