[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the best moment of the Oscars?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

What was the best moment of the Oscars?
>>
>>79864583
Introducing Matt Damon as a guest other jokes where either silly or horrible
>>
The twist, of course.
>>
>>79864583
I liked kimmel doing a parody of all the other actors watching someone or something about film they admire when he watched We Bought a Zoo.
>>
>>79864583
I liked it most when some guy told Felicity Jones she looked like a british man
>>
Kimmel was a great host.
>>
>>79864809
He has a good, smart, dry sense of humor.
>>
>>79864809
That segment with the tour group was horrible. Besides that he was fine. He is able to rip on some actors openly since they are pals. Gave some Ricky Geravis moments.
>>
>>79864948
>That segment with the tour group was horrible.

It was horrible because of the low iq retard Gary and his low iq retard wife.
>>
>>79864948
>That segment with the tour group was horrible.
It was basically a skit ripped from his talk show, he goes out to Hollywood Boulevard and fucks with tourists daily so it's not out of his norm to do this, though it was really uncomfortable to watch.

Like some Hunger Gamers dystopian type shit.
>>
>>79864809
Fuck off Kimmel
>>
>>79864909
you can tell he's very intelligent. probably quite twisted and nihilistic
>>
>>79865185
Any skit wedged into the Oscars has huge awkwardness potential. I've seen far worse.
>>
File: NOOT ZOOT.png (599KB, 546x546px) Image search: [Google]
NOOT ZOOT.png
599KB, 546x546px
>>79865342
I see where this is going.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.