[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

File: 2.png (762KB, 832x605px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
762KB, 832x605px
>>
>>79863836
fucking nobody writes blog post
>>
>>79863836

Was he ever convicted or settled out of court?
>>
>>79863941
Can we please end the thread here.
>>
Where's the proof?
>>
>>79863941
Who?
>>
>>79863836
>Calling a muslim a creep
Racist too much?
>>
(((Rothkopf)))
>>
>>79863836
i was so happy when he won, he beat the odds, fucking lying feminist allegations.

i want to take a shot in his honour but thats too autistic.
>>
>>79864342
this
>>
>>79864325
TELL ME ABOUT BANE
>>
I didn't watch the oscars. Somebody explain what happened concisely without Bogdanoff memes please.
>>
>>79864325
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?
>>
>>79863836
>(((Rothkopf)))
>>
>>79863836
HE FUCKING DESERVED IT YOU IGNORANT SLUT

HE PUT IN A DAMN GOOD RELATABLE-ASS PERFORMANCE AND YOU SHIT ON HIM BECAUSE HE ((((((MIGHT))))) HAVE HAD DRUNKEN SEX OR GROPED A TITTY
>>
>>79864397
Casey Afflecked some people by the pussy years ago, and that means its an injustice that he won an award for acting.
>>
>>79864325
LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED GUN
>>
Best double check that envelope. Bet it really said Denzel Washington.
>>
>>79864319
Is it true that he's a big guy?
>>
Where's the article praising Moonlight winning over LaLaLand
>>
>>79864482
...she's not here, anon. Deep breaths.

...and he wasn't accused of drunken sex or titty-groping, it was milder than that. Worst thing he did was get in bed with a girl and ask if she wanted to fuck. And apparently when she said no, he pouted a bit and slammed the door on his way out. Which is unprofessional, it qualifies as sexual harassment, but if they weren't working together it wouldn't be a legal matter at all.
>>
I bet you she'll write articles like this while going to see whatever new xmen movie that comes out.
>>
>>79863941
BTFO
>>
>>79864342
>>79864378
Yeah it's a lie because...?
>>
So, did Casey ever actually get charged with those sexual assaults? If not, what the fuck are they so mad at?
>>
>>79863941
/thread
>>
>>79864576
>all those sex offenders in prison with no oscars
>all those other sex offenders still running rampant that haven't gotten an oscar for their acting

So by your logic, If i'm a sex offender and am never caught, but on my death bed reveal it all I should get an oscar for acting like a normal human being my entire life?
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
I know. We just keep winning.
>>
Bitches will complain about ANYTHING

All women are drama whores they NEVER shut the fuck up
>>
>>79865194
What are you even talking about? I just meant people are salty that Casey won because hes been accused of sexual harassment.
>>
no he never got charged, he settled out of court
its the notion that someone who could be accused of sexual assault could win such an award despite not having been blacklisted for their actions
its not good for the political climate with Donald "grab em by the pussy" trump and brock "10 minutes of action" turner gets off with less than 6 months
>>
>>79865104
He went to a civil court hearing over one of the accusations but they settled out of court, if memory serves.
>>
>>79864325
WHY WOULD YOU HIRE A BIG GUY, THEN SHOOT IT OUT OF A PLANE?
>>
>>79863836
"jew from brooklyn living in gentrified neighborhood who was once tapped on the shoulder without her permission and now thinks she's a rape victim writes blog post while snuggled with her four cats all named after feminist writers"
>>
>>79864959
okay it's not a lie, but it's not confirmed either. some chicks that Casey never called back started screaming rape about something that happened 8 years ago. Casey playfully flashed his balls (which these grown women probably suck on nightly) at some coworkers he was friends with while filming I'm Still Here.

now all of a sudden he's satan. it's modern feminist sjw bullshit at work.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evG2DDmSdxM
>>
>>79865382
He's not a satan, but the media and glorifying his actions are bad. He can act, great, so what though, alot of other people can act and those people probably don't sexually harass other people. It all speaks to his character.
If he can do horrible things and still have his ass kissed, what message does that send? What does it tell other little cunts that want to use their fame to take advantage of others?
>>
>>79865928
If he gave the best male performance in a leading role, is he not entitled to the award?
>>
>>79865928
oscars don't exist to acknowledge someone's moral fiber, you deluded retard. if he was the best actor of the year, the prize is his. period
>>
>>79864325
>tfw not even white but starting to believe the jewish conspiracy
>>
>>79866056
>>79866056
>if he was the best actor of the year
According to who? Me? I never voted and I didn't enjoy the movie or his acting. The writing was dull and uninspired drivel reminiscent of many other, better movies.
>>
>>79866276
>According to who?
Not you, the members of the Academy.
>>
>>79866330
Ah so according to people that have a vested interest in the awards. Right gotcha.
>>
>>79866276
Don't deflect, dingus. He won an academy award. So if the academy deemed his performance the best, is he not entitled to the award?
>>
>>79865382
>it's a lie because *makes up stuff and angrily applies a pre-fabricated anti-sjw narrative to every rape case*

hysterical lying sjws BTFO!!1!
>>
>>79866112
no idea what race you are obviously but a lot of the black guys i've known throughout my life have been pretty anti-semitic by modern standards

you never really hear much about that tho
>>
>>79866363
The Oscars are held by the Academy. They pick the winners. Why should your opinion matter?
>>
>>79865928
Who gives a fuck? Polanski still won awards after raping cunny and the Jews give Gibson awards after he went full /pol/. If you can't separate an artist and his work from their personal life, you should just get over the arts in general. Fuck off
>>
>>79866112
Goyim has no color anon
>>
>>79864325
>GET THAT DEE DUBYA PEE GUY DOWN HERE
>>
>>79866412
It's ok for them to be anti-semitic, they're higher on the victim totem pole.
>>
>Jezebel
>>
man i love that casey won, he was the one i was most hoping for.

whats weird about liberals is how much they preach forgiveness and forward thinking, yet when someone like casey does something, he is labelled a creep forever.

you either believe in second chances or you don't, but asking liberals to be objective is silly of me.
>>
I really wish the Afflecks weren't terrorist sympathizers so they could be /myguys/.
>>
>>79863836
Who was that fuckup who said women don't hate or something like that? hahaha

The man didn't even go to jail and you will forever call his Oscar win illegitimate, real peace loving tolerant and forgiving gender.
>>
File: 1480917318890.png (81KB, 642x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480917318890.png
81KB, 642x500px
>>79866112
>tfw I fully believe it now
>>
>>79864801
>Shutting the door is equivalent to sexual harassment

Will you be using your Starbucks app today?
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.