[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people on Twitter calling me racist for liking La La Land?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: la_la_land_6-h_2016_0.jpg (285KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
la_la_land_6-h_2016_0.jpg
285KB, 1296x730px
Why are people on Twitter calling me racist for liking La La Land?
>>
>>79863515
because you are
>>
>>79863515
Shut up racist
>>
>>79863515
>having a twitter
>watching La La Land

you have more problems than being a racist
>>
They should probably be calling you gay, that sounds like a more accurate insult.
>>
>>79863515
Because it's LITERALLY HITLER
>>
>>79863515
>>79863848

obviously OP should tweet that anyone calling him racist is a homophobe
>>
Because one of the main character wants to open a jazz club and literally nothing else. How racist of him! Obviously you are not feeling that white guilt anon.
>>
Post proof
>>
>>79863848
>musicals are gay
how's third grade going
>>
>>79863848
Gay nigger movie is 100X gayer and nigger-er.
>>
>>79863515
they aren't

>oh but wait, let me engage in some non-constructive shit-posting on 4chan, that will surely make me feel like my life has meaning
>>
>watching a movie about rich white libcucks dancing like faggots set in the most degenerate city in all of human history

Hollywood is Jewish cancer all the way down you most boycott it and only consume anime
>>
>>79863515
>Why are people on Twitter calling me racist for liking La La Land?

Saying "Moonlight was an oscar-baiting gay nigger garbage, and LaLa Land is glorious Kino" will get you negative reactions, bro
>>
>>79863515
You're on 4chan, you're probably racist. Also, there is literally nothing wrong with being racist, to a certain extent. Don't let society shame you of what's natural for any human being to experience, just never stop analyzing why you think the way you do. Recognizing trends and patterns is the opposite of ignorance.
>>
>>79869942
Amen to that, brother
>>
>>79863515

It is inherently racist and drowned in white nostalgia to a time when you cast a black person in a movie just to vilify them.

The cast is predominantly white. Gosling's character is seen as the only one who can save jazz music whilst his black friend sells the scene out to make pop music.

During the film they go to a jazz club where they watch some black people play. She redicules the music as stuck in the past and boring where he says he knows how to fix the problems in jazz and save this dying black music genre.

In the end the white character win, she undeservedly becomes a famous actress after creating a shit show of a production and he opens a successful Jazz club despite making soulless pop music. The black guy fades into obscurity and white people flock to watch Seb single handedly keep alive a music of black origin.

This then goes on to get 14 Oscar noms and countless other awards despite /pol/ telling you that Hollywood is infested with SJW white guilt
>>
>>79870348
>anything involving black people has to be historically accurate down to a science
fuck off, you aren't that special
>>
>>79863515
Um it's not ok at all sweetie, check your fucking privilege shitlord
>>
>>79863515
Id call you a moron for liking it in all honesty
>>
>>79863515
It's literally the 21st century Birth of a Nation.
>>
>>79863515
>Why are people on Twitter
I genuinely have no fucking idea
>>
>>79870348
Is this your point of view because this is just autistic
>>
>>79863515
race traitor
>>
>>79869994
Confirmation bias is ignorance.
The reason why racism has died and become fringe over time because people recognizing stronger trends and patterns in the effects of nurture, environment, education, culture and diet.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.