[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so, in comparison, was it better or worse then last year?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Chris-Rock-Promo.jpg (214KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Chris-Rock-Promo.jpg
214KB, 1280x720px
so, in comparison, was it better or worse then last year?
>>
>>79859289
not enough meme moments desu
>>
that fuck up at the end saved it
>>
>>79859289

It took forever, so same old shit.
>>
>>79859289
>Spend the entire bit sucking Islam's cock and trying to bait the president into a twitter fight.
Worse
>>
>>79859476
this

What an amazing year for movies

desu I'm glad Moonlight won. I literaly spend the next hour, after finishing it, crying and shaking uncontrollably while yelling "KINO IT'S KIIINOOOO" at the top of my lungs.
>>
It was pretty horrible. Glad I watched it just to see for myself how bad it is
>>
>>79859386
the entire fight between him and matt damon got old fast
>>
Good way to kill an evening, I suppose. That ending was fucking preposterous. What a shit show.
>>
File: 1423797469551.gif (693KB, 339x279px) Image search: [Google]
1423797469551.gif
693KB, 339x279px
>>79859289
somehow less cringy but >>79859476 yes. I fucking love seeing these precious little hollywood circle jerks go wrong
>>
>>79859476
>>79860429
Wait what happened?
>>
That twist was the kinoest moment from The Oscars in a decade. I don't even care if it was staged, my sides will never recover.
>>
>>79860660
warren beaty said the la la land won best picutre but there was a fuck up and moonlight really won

comedy gold, better than any of the shit kimmel did
>>
>>79859289
Well both Best Picture winners were garbage, so it's hard to differentiate. Neither of them will ever be remembered.
>>
>>79859289
They did the unthinkable. They made it worse than fucking last year.
>>
>>79861415
oh god
>>
>>79861622
>worse
this was fucking gold and if you think otherwise youre an idiot. we'll be shit posting about this until next year
>>
>>79861943
The best part was the entire crew and cast from La La Land were already on stage before the mistake was rectified, two of the producers had already given their heartfelt speeches to their loved ones and the third guy was just starting when they got cut off.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.