[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jessica Williams BTFO by our mommy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 388
Thread images: 49

File: IMG_8511.jpg (137KB, 634x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8511.jpg
137KB, 634x1024px
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-female-filmmakers-lunch-race-debate-20170128-story.html

>“I don’t want to be hired because I’m a girl. I want them to see I’m fabulous. Don’t give me a job because I’m a girl. It’s condescending.”

>Then Jessica Williams, the former “Daily Show” correspondent who was at Sundance as the star of Jim Strouse’s “The Incredible Jessica James,” spoke up.
>“I have a question for you,”Williams, 27, said to MacLaine. “My question is: What if you are a person of color, or a transgendered person who — just from how you look — you already are in a conflict?”
>“I’m sorry,”Hayek said, jumping in. “Can I ask you a question?”
>“Yes, ma’am,”Williams answered.
>“Who are you when you’re not black and you’re not a woman? Who are you and what have you got to give?"

>Williams, visibly uncomfortable, said she also wanted to encourage all of the women in the room to pay special attention to women of color and LGBT women. “I think we need to not speak over black women,”she said, “not assign them labels.”
>“What does this mean, ‘speak over?’”Hayek asked.

>“So when you say women of color,”Hayek began. Then she noticed that Williams was not making eye contact with her. “Jessica, do you mind if I look at your eyes?”
>Williams barely looked up. Still, the back-and-forth continued, with Hayek questioning whether or not she was considered a woman of color in Williams’estimation. Nearly everyone in the room responded that Hayek was.

>“Baby, I’m Mexican and Arab,”she went on, addressing Williams. “I’m from another generation, baby, when this was not even a possibility. My generation, they said, ‘Go back to Mexico. You’ll never be anything other than a maid in this country.’By the head s of studios! There was no movement. Latino women were not even anywhere near where you guys are. I was the first one. I’m 50 years old. So I understand.”
>“You don't understand,”Williams said, shaking her head quietly.
>>
>>79854584
Hispanics beating blacks into submission isn't a new thing.
>>
>>79854584
Thank you m-mommy
>>
>>79854953
Why do they hate blacks?

I am a redpilled mulatto with brown fever
>>
wow, that's sexy
>>
>>79854584
Spics hate niggers, once they're the majority they'll destroy nigs
>>
>>79855113
It's more correct to say they hate eachother.

Blacks hate Latinos because they assume every single one is illegal and taking their money.

Latinos hate blacks for the same reasons white people do.
>>
>>79855113
They don't. They just have an extremely low tolerance for bullshit regarding race and cultural "progress". Even liberal nations with pro abortion and gay marriage supporters, fucking hate it when people demand their culture changed just for a few hurt feelings (like demanding to change the word "negro" because it's offensive to anglos but it's just a word to hispanics).
>>
>>79855113
Same reasons as everyone else.
>>
REEE LA LA FAGS STOP STEALING MY AWARDS U RACIST MISOGYNISTIC FUCKS

>LITERALLY TREMBLING AS I TYPE THIS
>>
>>79855113
Mexican living in the east of L.A here.
We usually don't like niggers because gang related stuff, drug related stuff, both sides have a mah dick attitude, negros are agressive and dangerous.
>>
File: 111.jpg (57KB, 944x958px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
57KB, 944x958px
L O L based Mexican compatriot putting the nigress in her site.

She thought everytone has to clap after every word she says but didnt think about the lack of guilt in Mexicans, we dont give a fuck about negroes asking for them moneys for them programs, you have to fight for what you want.

Is there video of this? please tell me theres video of this...
>>
>>79855689
>negros are agressive and dangerous
Pretty much only this and they never want to work. Fuckers are lazy as shit.
>>
>I was the first one

the first one what?
>>
>>79855795
Gibe mexican gf
>>
>>79854584
literally made for pumping out babies
>>
>>79855255
>>79855252
confirm for not knowing any blacks or latinos
>>
no one ever held a hand out for latinos, blacks get everything they give
>>
>>
>>79855972
Are you dumb? "We" hate blacks. Older generations are still against them
>>
>>79856100
Depends

Puerto Ricans and Island spics like blacks
>>
>Like Mexican girls
>Live in Texas

Feels good man
>>
>>
File: 920x920.jpg (29KB, 920x336px) Image search: [Google]
920x920.jpg
29KB, 920x336px
>>79855972
what did he mean by this?

https://youtu.be/YIwdSMu_b8o
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/01/15/latino-gang-leader-convicted-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign
>>
>>79856214
Dominican here, no we don't.
Haitian half breeds don't count as dominicans.
>>
>>79856214
Where do you live dude?
Puerto Ricans aren't exactly fond with black and they look black as fuck.
Los negros se pueden ir al carajo. The time for KFC is over, taco is the new dawn.
>>
>>79856343
>>79856095

Fucking grow up, you bunch of weak fucks.
>>
>>79856100
>>We
Like you speak for everyone.

Black guy with enough latino relatives to know you're full of shit.
>>
>>79856308
I live in Chicago fucking sucks because I just want a slim mexican gf
>>
>>79854584
>>“You don't understand,”Williams said, shaking her head quietly.
niggers are so entitled these days. glad to see it halted at every turn
>>
>>79856532
>>
>>79856583
get off the net nigger
>>
jessica williams is such an annoying piece of shit jesus christ

this entire chat was just utilizing (massacring) rhetoric to circumvent what that dumb negress was trying to say: "black women have it worse than anyone" which is complete and utter fucking bullshit

"women of color" clearly means only blacks, fuck these niggers like her and michael che
>>
>>79854584
>person A makes a point
>person B offers a counter point in a civilized manner

>OOOOHHH BTFOOO RACE WARRR MY DAD TOUCHED ME
why is 4chan so eloquent?
>>
>>79856583
Nigger your probably mixed with Salvadoreans.
Most Mexican hate niggers.
>>
>>79856583
I assure you, your whore mom is being insulted behind her back daily for fucking a mayate, but hispanics actually believe in family unlike you niggers.
>>
>>79856518
Here in Chicago puerto ricans like blacks
>>
File: 1486601705875.jpg (223KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486601705875.jpg
223KB, 900x1200px
>>
>>79855113
Most non-white races hate each other. Some of the Mexican gangs in California have ethnic cleansing of black neighborhoods and cities as official parts of their decrees. In fact, Compton has been pretty well taken over by hispanics who make up something like 65% of the people living there.
>>
File: aNu2cPr.jpg (436KB, 1703x2976px) Image search: [Google]
aNu2cPr.jpg
436KB, 1703x2976px
MEME MAGIC
>>
I personally welcome our new Mexican friends to the table
>>
>>79856087
>no one held a hand out for latinos

so i guess all the illegal immigration is meant to represent the more difficult lifestyle of raising your children in a cushy american suburb or town and not staying in your native countries to build your communities from there?

the "latinos are hard workers and aren't looking for handouts" meme needs to stop.
>>
File: 1452826655919.jpg (125KB, 746x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1452826655919.jpg
125KB, 746x1024px
>it's a Salma is somehow not in the MCU yet thread
>>
>"What do you have to offer besides being black and being a woman?"

Literally shaking right now
>>
>>79855113
Well let's see
Attitude
Laziness
Obnoxious
Unreliable.
Basically if you somehow date a Hispanic girl just expect her family to hate you and look down at her.
>>
>>79854584
This is fucking amazing. Every single line of that. It shows how vapid the social justice mindset is. She gets confronted and immediately goes catatonic. She has never faced adversity, grew up in the age of affirmative action and is now living in an age where all you need to get ahead and get attention is to be loud and anything that's not a white male and when confronted completely crumbles. It's beautiful.
>>
File: 1487373279776m.jpg (106KB, 1024x686px) Image search: [Google]
1487373279776m.jpg
106KB, 1024x686px
>>79857051
>Salma Hayek will never be your best friend's mom that helps you lose your virginity at 16 after an emotional sleepover where everyone found out you were still a virgin
>>
>Williams said. “I think there is a fear that if we present an idea that, ‘Hey, maybe [black women] have it a little bit harder in this country’ — because we do; black women and trans women do — if we’re having it a little bit harder, it doesn’t invalidate your experience. I really am begging you to not take it personally.”

>Hayek: There was no movement. Latino women were not even anywhere near where you guys are.

>“You don't understand,” Williams said, shaking her head quietly.

Seems like Williams took it personally and doesn't want to think that maybe some other race might have a hard time too.

Also why do Black and Trans women get lumped in together?
>>
>>79857048
Not here in L.A
>>
>>79857387
Progressive stack. Those two currently top the stack and they haven't figured out which one has more privilege yet so it's a tie at the moment.
>>
>>79857271
>cushy american suburb or town

Don't know what you're talking about. It was two generations of my family working in fields and living in a rundown shack before my pops managed to get us to a working class neighborhood
>>
Selma Hayek grew up rich as fuck. Her dad is a VIP in Mexico. She's full of shit talking about maids and hard word. Fuck them both
>>
>>79857641
And? As a white European, I don't even get that chance.
>>
>>79857594
Maybe one of them should start taking HRT
>>
File: 1485843754148.png (371KB, 888x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485843754148.png
371KB, 888x720px
>>79857387
What a twat Williams is.

Spic here, this is probably the best reason to get a hispanic wife if you're white. You get to weaponize the attitude for yourself and poke the progressive bear all you want.
That said, growing up with loud latina women my whole life has made that shit the last thing I want. Submissive persian wife who doesn't like retarded pop culture shit for me, thanks.
>>
>>79854584
>There was no movement. Latino women were not even anywhere near where you guys are. I was the first one. I’m 50 years old. So I understand.”

piggybacking off the black civil rights movement without actually being black certainly helps. hell, most people already know latinos try to pass as white whenever possible. i love salma hayek, but she needs the stfu and listen. she gets to pretend she's part of both worlds- light enough to pass as an attractive woman while still being ethnic enough to associate herself with other hispanics.
>>
Ms. Hayeks parents:

Her mother, Diana Jiménez Medina, is an opera singer and talent scout. Her father, Sami Hayek Domínguez, is an oil company executive and owner of an industrial-equipment firm,[5] who once ran for mayor of Coatzacoalcos
>>
File: Salma-Hayek-Feet-2497399.jpg (1MB, 2760x3474px) Image search: [Google]
Salma-Hayek-Feet-2497399.jpg
1MB, 2760x3474px
>>79857675
>both

only salma is worth anything
>>
>>79857387
Maybe... she masturbate to black trannies?
>>
>>79857827
well that certainly doesn't help her case.
or the fact that she now married a billionaire

still wood smash tho
>>
>>79857387
But Blacks and Trannys do have it the hardest.
It's because they are undesirables.
In an industry like Hollywood, sexiness sells and black women are the most unattractive women in the US.
>>
>>79857827
>Coatzacoalcos

Why do mexicans have these weird as fucking indigenous names that nobody can pronounce?

It's fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>79858573
Taino names are worse. I can't even get close to pronouncing my grandpa's name.
>>
>>79858573

Those names come from Prehiuspanic times when indigenous people used their native languages.
>>
>>79858573
They actually aren't hard once you understand how to deal with the "z" usage, which itself isn't even hard
>>
>>79855113
mulatto brother unite
>>
anyone have a video of this?
>>
>>79855113
Latino here.

They steal a lot. I've been mugged five times in the country where I live in the past three years, and its always been a black.
>>
File: 1476966834375.jpg (334KB, 1520x1604px) Image search: [Google]
1476966834375.jpg
334KB, 1520x1604px
>>79857294
>>79857051
>Ywn lick her arm pits and suck her titties
Pls kill me now
>>
>>79854584
Robert Rodriguez mentioned in the Directors Commentary for Once Upon a Time In Mexico(might have been the Making of Special not 100% sure) that while on his set he gets everyone to do everything, actors sweep up, sound guys help with set dressing, no one on his films ever stops working if they're on the clock.
He said that when his actors/crew go to other directors and production companies they often shock those people because they do so much extra.

Salma Hayek started out with Rodriguez(her third movie was Desperado and she's been in a ton of his films since then) and she's worked hard as balls to get where she is and seen people who've done the same do the same.

I'd be pissed if I was in her shoes and heard someone saying basically "I'm here, accommodate me and fulfil my demands until I'm successful. Also you're welcome."

She's right when she asked if you weren't black and not a woman what do you bring to the table? Because she(Hayek) brings a lot with her in terms of her willingness to work and her attitude to push herself as herself not as her race/gender and Williams doesn't/won't.
>>
>>79858547
maybe they should try to have talent, then.

or if they really want to act and are passionate for the craft, they can get into theatre.
>>
>>79855113
Mexican living in Mexico here.

Most people consider niggers uneducated violent criminals with low intellect and ugly in general unless they're actors/actresses of course.
>>
>>79857051
Based Salma.
>>
>>79857784
>growing up with loud latina women my whole life has made that shit the last thing I want. Submissive persian wife who doesn't like retarded pop culture shit for me, thanks.
My nigger.
>>
>>79856745
make me, pussy.
>>
>people throwing around 'nigger' in this thread so casually, and filled with aggressive rage

I know you're upset about the Oscar fuckup, but calm it down. You're being unnecessarily angry and hostile. That, or go back to /pol/.

t. someone who wanted Manchester By The Sea to win & a white guy.
>>
>>79856966
you're too busy fucking your cousin to know what anyone believes in.
>>
>>79860246
Shut up nigger.
>>
>>79860246
Stop culturally appropriating my t., whitey.
>>
>>79860246
Shut the fuck up you nu-male cuck
>>
>>79859636
>Mexican living in Mexico here.
>Most people consider niggers uneducated violent criminals with low intellect and ugly in general unless they're actors/actresses of course.

American living in America here.

Same
>>
>>79859133

> if you weren't black and not a woman what do you bring to the table?

over the course of american film industry's history, it didn't matter what blacks were bringing to the table- they were looked over because they were BLACK. how difficult is this shit to understand? racism, prejudice, sexism, and biases of any sort don't really give two fucks about what you have to offer.

williams is addressing historical and modern grievances while salma hayek addresses some inaccurate belief about her own abilities and what success she's had based on her own talents; being what america views as attractive certainly didn't work against salma whereas black americans, against the cultural dominance and indoctrination of their own people had to redefine beauty. people take for granted how absolutely necessary the need for a black movements were given the negative images coming out of america about blacks with some of these negative images working their way down to children's cartoons.

ultimately, salma makes the better point herself although against her own petulant stance: latinos never had a movement because they never NEEDED one.
>>
>>79856860
Don't know any Salvadoreans. There are Puerto Ricans an Mexicans in my family though, so I'll chalk it up to most people on /v/ pulling info out of their ass again.
>>
>>79857704
>white European talking about American life
You know nothing. Don't parrot some bullshit about Mexicans coming over here and living high on the hog. Most of them are giving up a more comfortable life in Mexico to have more opportunities in America. Just because your filthy Slavic ancestors were too stupid to hop on a boat when Ellis Island was wide open doesn't mean we gotta keep out every Mexican chasing the American Dream.
>>
>>79855113
Anyone who doesn't hate blacks has never lived in a city with them honestly. Even blacks hate blacks deep down.
>>
>>79860450
>Manchester By The Sea had a 99% white cast
>call me a cuck
>La La Land glorified Jazz, a musical style that was developed by black people

There's a sense of irony here, but I can't quite put my finger on it.
>>
>>79860541
>/v/
So the /v/edditor reveals his true colors. Ruining every thread he gets his hands on.
>>
>>79860493
Fuck black people
>>
>>79860560
I don't understand this post at all, why would you prefer importing Mexicans to white Europeans?
>>
>>79860745
kek.

Mad about Moonlight, huh
>>
>>79855113
most mexicans are hard working nd at their core, have right wing tendencies.
Ive met more red blooded right wing feeling mexcians than I have whites these past few years
>>
>>79860693
What about hidden figures?
>>
>>79860835
You realize niggers hate homos right?
>>
>>79860745
That's how half the successful "black" people in Hollywood came to be.
Some white guy fucking black people.
>>
File: 489456121o.jpg (101KB, 477x597px) Image search: [Google]
489456121o.jpg
101KB, 477x597px
>>79860493
>latinos never had a movement because they never NEEDED one.

You forgot the "Latinos are privileged" buzzphrase and thats a Salon article worthy post.

9.5 glittery asexual butterflies out of 10.
>>
>>79860858
That's because a lot of them have escaped liberal theocracies that make Obama's run look like Reagan.
>>
>>79860931
still mad about Moonlight, huh. Throwing around the word ''nigger'' won't make the pain go away.
>>
File: salma.jpg (71KB, 1117x784px) Image search: [Google]
salma.jpg
71KB, 1117x784px
All you faggots looking for reasons to justify your racism are reaching too hard.

>SALMA HAYEK Breast Feeds A Hungry African Child
>>
>>79861298

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6htxMJ4cfQs
>>
>>79860900
I thought Hidden Figures was clear Oscar bait, just like La La Land. I saw every movie nominated and my favs were Manchester By The Sea & Moonlight. I wanted MBTS to win, but I knew Moonlight could win as well; both are damn good films.

Fences is also incredibly good. It was a pretty tough call to make between some of these movies. Hacksaw Ridge was OK; I was more impressed by Garfield's performance than anything else. Dude was marvelous. To me, it was between him, Casey Affleck and Denzel Washington; I knew Denzel wouldn't win, though, because he has two already. So, I thought it'd come down to Casey and Garfield. Gosling was OK in LLL, but he still needs to mature as an actor.

Overall, I don't disagree with Moonlight winning. It was an impeccable film in its own right. I don't, however, condone what occurred in the fucking program. It was painful to watch the cast/crew of a movie come up to celebrate their win and then have it snatched right out from their chests. That whole thing was a clusterfuck of monumental proportions. This will go down in history as a huge, huge fucking letdown in Oscar history. It could irreparably tarnish the Oscars in general.

In short, Moonlight was a solid pick to win it. But how the whole thing went down? Terrible.
>>
>>79861391
lewd
>>
I thought Amy Adams was our mommy.
>>
>>79861028

oh right, i forgot how everyone always insulted salma hayek for having nigger lips and nigger hair. damn, she sure had it tough.

do you understand the implications of a culture that has such phrases like "nigger lips"? they're not terms of endearment and the best part is that latinos use that sentiment to their advantage.
>>
>>79856597
>slim mexican
literally doesnt exist. how anyone could be attracted to mexicans is just beyond me. youre sick in the head
>>
File: 1429821955794.png (484KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
1429821955794.png
484KB, 582x600px
The reason Williams looked down and couldn't look Hayek in the face is because she realized her error

She totally skipped over Hayek's ethnicity and marginalized her because she simply wasn't black. But based Hayek stuck with it and called her out again and asked her to make eye contact, such an alpha move. Hayek is twice Williams age, Jessica forgot that and just assumed Salma Hayek fell out of the sky and became famous b/c she's so well known now but think about it

In the 90s when Hayek was starting? Shit was WAY worse for minorities than it is now. Hayek probably had to put up with a ton of bullshit

Based Salma
>>
>>79857360
stop watching anime
>>
>>79856214
Puerto Ricans *are* blacks
>>
>>79856597
Same dude
Lots of assholes up here
>>
>>79862055

I can confirm yes, we are Black.
>>
File: 1485836751137.jpg (1MB, 1869x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1485836751137.jpg
1MB, 1869x3000px
>>
>>79861885
Why should we latinos give a shit about niggers and their feelings?
>>
>>79861964
>>79861964
>literally doesnt exi
>>
File: Salma-Hayek-Feet-1807827.jpg (77KB, 673x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Salma-Hayek-Feet-1807827.jpg
77KB, 673x1000px
>>
>>79862291
is your picture supposed to change my mind
? even if you managed to show me an attractive mexican its just an anomaly
>>
>>79854584
Who gives a fuck
It's just posturing by two mongrels over who's more oppressed
Who gives a fuck
>>
>>79862287
>we latinos

You don't speak for me. Fuckoff back to /pol/
>>
>>79862349
>attractive mexican its just an anom
>>
Why do leftists always shrivel up and shrink away when confronted 1 on 1 with facts?

She literally couldnt make eye contact and her voice lowered to a whisper
>>
>>79862462
im still waiting.

you disgust me
>>
Based Hayek putting professional victims in their place.

>b-b-but you don't understand how hard it is to be black in the year 2017

Top kek, I can only take solace in the fact that more and more people are waking up and seeing this bullshit for what it is, a scam for lazy people that don't want to put the work in.
>>
File: 1426213741115.jpg (473KB, 2640x3425px) Image search: [Google]
1426213741115.jpg
473KB, 2640x3425px
>>
>>79862568
>she will never feed on your meter
>>
How do sjws become who they are?
>>
>>79862287

no one's asking you to give a shit though that would be ideal. just don't talk to blacks like you have an argument when so much unequal treatment is consequence of bias as superficial as skin color.
>>
File: 1425531867853.jpg (978KB, 800x1716px) Image search: [Google]
1425531867853.jpg
978KB, 800x1716px
>>79862733
>>
>>79862986
Trying to make friends with everyone and not hurt feelings. Than you start policing what other people say so others aren't hurt
>Former Sjw
>>
>>79854584
Hayek was the voice of reason in a sea of virtue signalling. this is why no body takes these weirdos seriously .
>>
>>79863131
Jesus christ I dont get this

I am a black faggot atheist but somehow I grew up poor around conservatives despite being left wing so I feel like I got the best start possible in not being a pussy
>>
File: 1469459675108.jpg (15KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1469459675108.jpg
15KB, 316x202px
>>79863085
literally have have >>>/s/17307792
ope in another tab
hope i did that link right
>>
File: 1478895113308.jpg (80KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478895113308.jpg
80KB, 1000x800px
>>79860493
>>79861885
>mfw Mexibros were the true compatriots the whole time and it is actually degenerate niggers asking for handouts and crying that the world isn't fair that are the problem

Huh. Go figure.

Guess I should've realized it earlier. My Hispanic friends will shoot the shit with me and we'll break each others balls all the time. They are pretty good with the banter. The few Black friends I've had in my life are the ones who immediately go
>wow that joke was kinda offensive anon
and kill the mood of the entire room at a kickback.
>>
>>79854584
why you will never see a panel of men, black, white, Hispanic whatever talking about how they are sooo oppressed, because men got on with it and dont bitch about stupid things like this
>>
>>79855113

Same reasons whites and Asians do I assume.
>>
>>79854584
>‘Go back to Mexico. You’ll never be anything other than a maid in this country.’By the head s of studios!
I really doubt that, but I'm glad she btfo out of that race baiting nigger.
>>
>all these spics and fake whites pretending to like spics ITT

just to you remind all the worst forced memes are from spics. spics are inherently cancerous not only with their physical presence but online as well.

blacks > spics
>>
File: 1486092207500.gif (4MB, 406x339px) Image search: [Google]
1486092207500.gif
4MB, 406x339px
>>79861391
>>
>>79863654
Fuck off kike, at least Hispanics are people, no matter how lowly unlike niggers
>>
>>79863465

Not everyone's going to enjoy being around your degeneracy, okay? There's a thing called etiquette that exists in every fucking culture.

And everyone takes offense at something. Sometimes it just has to be said by the right person.
>>
>>79863465
Most Mexicans have traditional family values and rely on hard word and determination to succeed. They don't spend their whole life being told their short comings are because of evil whitey.
>>
>>79857387
>Also why do Black and Trans women get lumped in together?

Blacks women have been consistently ranked as the least attractive among men of all races. Even black men don't prefer black women.

You wouldn't know it from being on here, but trans women are even further down that totem pole.
>>
>>79863816
>degeneracy

I don't think that word means what you think it means, nigger.
>>
>>79863846
i suppose thats why mexico is doing so well?
>>
>>79863926
Eh, better than Africa.
>>
>>79863846

Such proud Mexicans... doesn't stop them from packing their bags and leaving to parasitize another country.

A truly proud, hardworking Mexican would build his community and not run to another country like refugees looking for asylum.

You don't see Americans running, do you?
>>
>>79861391
>tfw not born a poor African child

They have all the luck. ;_;
>>
>>79863654
The spics have crusader blood in them, and the past faith of the true gods. The Niggers will side with the Jew God when the war comes. You can stand with the kikes and sandniggers if you want.
>>
Amazing how /pol/ loves beaners everytime they shit talk niggers

suddenly they become hard working principled people
>>
File: 1479336162876.jpg (6KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
1479336162876.jpg
6KB, 250x239px
>>79854584
>LA Times

fake and gay
>>
Post some sexy latinas please
>>
>>79863999
No but I see Mexicans sending a majority of their paychecks back home to help their families and maybe even get a few of them into a better situation/country.
>>
>>79863011
Jessica please...
>>
File: 1448490963803.jpg (2MB, 1996x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1448490963803.jpg
2MB, 1996x3000px
>>
>>79863999
>Parasites

Funny, the meme until a few years ago was "they took our jobs", I bet that none ever has said that about niggers, well maybe farm animals.
>>
>>79862986
>How do sjws become who they are?
They have no divine spark. They are barren. They can not create, so they seek to control other people's creations.
>>
>>79864034
Does that surprise you?

The racial totem pole has always gone from highest to lowest:

>White
>Asian
>Brown
>Black

The one thing all the races of the world have in common, is that niggers bother us.
>>
>>79863999
America companies have overthrow governments south of the border you cuck. Learn history memer, yall have bled the Americas dry
>>
>>79863972
L O L the bantz...

Also for that n=egroe md as fuck that we Latinos dont give a fuck about the oppresion olympics,,,

Mexicans does not blame whitey for the problems they have, they blame politicians and jews...
>>
>>79863972
>Africa
>the country
which african nation has that pesky street gang killing 10 thousand people a year
>>
>>79863999
>like refugees looking for asylum.

So your against Muslim immigration... im so proud of you my fellow Trumpskin. 8 YEARS OF THIS!!!
>>
>>79863999
>parasitize another country.
>they are stealing oir jobs.

cant have it both ways Mjebali Saudnerson
>>
>>79864396
That is the fun part, anon!

In Africa it isn't just gangs, it is also warlords, and the "state" who go around killing over 10 thousand people a year.

What a great time! I have so many friends that vacation in Africa, its like the most popular tourist destination in the world these days. Who wouldn't want to live in that paradise?
>>
>>79860246
Fuck off, nigger
>>
File: chrome_2017-01-24_15-09-30.png (144KB, 460x481px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-01-24_15-09-30.png
144KB, 460x481px
>>79857051
>>
>>79864396
LOL they dont even need drug gangs, they are murdered enmasse by other fellow a
Africans, enslaved and put on hard work in diamond mines.

Also they die of hunger. You should really try to read something else other than Black History Month We Was Kangz n Sheeet Vol 14.
>>
File: tfw mexicano.jpg (119KB, 786x733px) Image search: [Google]
tfw mexicano.jpg
119KB, 786x733px
>>79863918
>nigger.
>>
>>79854584
>I’m 50 years old. So I understand.”

I unironically hate niggers now
>>
>>79860328
>he didn't explore his budding sexuality with a slightly older female cousin, resulting in a bond that runs deeper than blood.
lol get out fag
>>
File: t hanks sweating.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
t hanks sweating.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
>>79864152
>those stretch marks
>>
>>79864549
>I have so many friends that vacation in Africa
>https://www.afdb.org/en/news-and-events/article/africa-tourism-monitor-2015-tourism-in-africa-is-on-the-rise-but-has-not-yet-reached-its-full-potential-15284/
not sure if your trying to be sarcastic but keep crying bitch nigga
>>
File: 1426451944115.gif (479KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1426451944115.gif
479KB, 500x281px
>>79864807
>tfw don't live in Africa
>>
>>79855689
Peruvian-italian living in LA too, I hang out with mexicans because they are the most humane fuckers around, they are very self aware and can be very kind and shit, I can walk pass by a mexican ghetto and I know I'll be fine, even if I'm mugged or robbed or whatever, mexicans won't kill me or beat the shit out of me unless I resist. Niggers are a whole other story, they are unpredictable, ruthless, animalistic sons of bitches who can't fight their own impulses. I have never had a black friend that didn't turn out to be a sadistic motherfucker, a racist hypocrit, a criminal, or even an inteligent human being.

Because of that, fuck niggers, a fucking race war can't come soon enough.
>>
>>79863999
>A truly proud, hardworking Mexican would build his community
you cant build with jews pulling the strings
>>
>>79860493
They didn't have a movement because they were too busy working, not shooting up crack.
>>
>>79864807
You are SO fucking mad that we 100% Latinos dont give a fuck about your negroe victim complex.

We dont care because we are an actual race with history, we are direct descendants of Aztecs and Mayans, we have true warrior blood mixed with conquistador.

Everything we have its ours, nobody ever gave us anything, unlike negroes who needed whitey to give them freedom, give them civil rights, give them right to vote and money for them programs, now you want whotety to give them Oscars... GIMME GIMME GIMME, thats why we dont like you.
>>
File: mommy.png (521KB, 688x526px) Image search: [Google]
mommy.png
521KB, 688x526px
>>79861391
nice
>>
>>79863999
the ancestors of america were the ones who ran from their country first.
>>
Salma Hayek is classy as fuck and also remarkably intelligent. Not surprising that Jessica Williams was put in her place by her.
>>
>>79865208

When the SUCC just right.
>>
What did she mean by this? Seriously.
>>
File: Britbongs.png (4MB, 3897x3444px) Image search: [Google]
Britbongs.png
4MB, 3897x3444px
>>79865242
Knowing when to get off a sinking ship isn't running away, Nigel Bin Al Zarkawi.
>>
>>79865277
[Sensible Chuckle]
>>
>that feel when jew

>that feel when anytime a liberal tries to pull idenity politics with me I get to pull the biggest guilt card of them all
>>
>>79854584

What a bitch.
>>
>>79865339
can't blame mexicans for wanting get off their sinking ship, especially when it's already at the bottom of the ocean. at this point mexicans just want to make it to the surface to get some air before they get eaten by sharks
>>
>>79864372
This, especially the politician part.
>>
>>79865197

you're conquistador rape babies amounting to nothing more than cheap labor.
>>
File: good girl.gif (4MB, 210x300px) Image search: [Google]
good girl.gif
4MB, 210x300px
>>79854584
>tfw no latin gf
>>
>>79856343
> capitilising the b in black
?
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=1w1BoodoFbs
>>
>>79865499
Is that why negoes were loiterally enslaved by EVERY CIVILIZATION and oiur ancestors kicked Euros off our land many times? LOL even today youre nothing but slaves.
>>
>>79855113
America has a racial driven crime problem, you could say it's because of decades of government subversion and banks not loaning black families mortgages in white neighborhoods and sending their kids to the worst schools or you could say black culture itself celebrates crime and the criminal mindset - both is probably true on some nuanced level - but since forever American criminals (with a disproportionate amount of black men comparatively) famously escape the law through Mexico.

I wouldn't be surprised if the only black people Mexicans ever see are rapists, murderers, drug dealers, and thugs.
>>
>>79865499
>says the nigger that was literally brought to the continent as a farm animal
>>
>>79854584
I love it when racebaiters get told by someone equally as 'marginalized' and they have nothing else to say because their entire argument is "You should listen to me because I'm marginalized, I have no further arguments"
>>
>>79865499
and drug cartels that are controlling your nigga infested hoods...
>>
File: resized-pregnant-salma-hayek.jpg (57KB, 400x650px) Image search: [Google]
resized-pregnant-salma-hayek.jpg
57KB, 400x650px
>>79862568
>>79863085
>>
>>79865315
She's wrong and has no response but to shut down and blame others. SJW mentality is living in a protective bubble so that when people call you out on something they don't like they panic
>>
File: 1423021175042.jpg (370KB, 1698x1719px) Image search: [Google]
1423021175042.jpg
370KB, 1698x1719px
>>79864372
>mexican
>does not blame whitey
>blames other racial demo instead

wow, so stronk and independent.
>>
>>79865779
Any new pics of her hairy arms?
>>
>>79865532
I thought this was Plaza
>>
>>79865532
Dear sweet jesus that .gif, anon.

It is rare something this vanilla can make me so diamonds.
>>
>>79863846

It's true, you can see how this is reflected in the quality of their country. Mexico: the not third-world gang infested shithole
>>
>>79865901
No one cares, Nigger.
>>
File: 1469742008161.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1469742008161.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>79865197
>deflates retarded point you were trying to make
>y-yu juss mad
you sure you're not white?
>>
>>79860493
>latinos never had a movement because they never NEEDED one.
ah, that would explain the over-representation of hispanics, arabs, and asians that we see in hollywood
>>
>>79857797
What about the current black culture piggybacking off of what their fathers did and then acting like they're the most oppressed culture in history?

At least Salma had to go through actual racism in life. Some young nigress has had it easy street compared to even some young spic right now.

Salma also got into movies when she shouldn't have had a chance. Now anyone who isn't white has a decent shot to do the same.

It's not the same time and it's hilarious how all these pampered young fucks pretend how hard it is currently. Especially when talking to a spic arab. The only two races facing some sort of hard time right now (their own fault though).
>>
>>79865725

>someone equally as 'marginalized'

Since when were light-skinned Latin women marginalized in America?
>>
>>79866148
Actually asians are well represented compared to their percentage of the US population. They may be even over represented.

Meanwhile mexicans make up the largest minority group in the US and hardly any roles in TV or Film and when they do they are usually a lame stereotype.
>>
>>79866165
spics aren't facing any kind of hardships right now. we're only enforcing the law and getting the illegals OUT. if the legal ones want to stand by and make it their fight then fuck em. they are aiding and abetting
>>
>>79855113
Mexicans push blacks out, look at the demographic changes in places like Compton. That and they share nothing in common.
>>
File: wizard-hotter-than-melissandre.jpg (159KB, 632x729px) Image search: [Google]
wizard-hotter-than-melissandre.jpg
159KB, 632x729px
>>79866227
>Meanwhile mexicans make up the largest minority group in the US and hardly any roles in TV or Film and when they do they are usually a lame stereotype.

No, sorry... you don't understamd
>shakes head
>>
>>79860493
>whereas black americans, against the cultural dominance and indoctrination of their own people had to redefine beauty. people take for granted how absolutely necessary the need for a black movements were given the negative images coming out of america about blacks with some of these negative images working their way down to children's cartoons.

The redefining of beauty happened to black Americans' ancestors, and they were a bit too busy being slaves to notice. Modern blacks are born into the Western culture, with its beauty standards, and are just unsuccessfully attempting to rebel against it. I say unsuccessfully because even black people go for Western attractive features, so its a self-defeating movement.

And the negative image of blacks is going to perpetuate as long as they continue to either a) be poverty stricken asses with higher crime rates by far than any other group or b) act like glass dolls that need to be coddled for being black.

The only brainwashing happening is black peoples' unwillingness to break their collective identity that does nothing but drag them down at every turn. A great example is Williams: she wants to be black, the underprivileged and weak minority that needs help, but also black, the strong, fierce fighter that should be listened to because she "brings something to the table". You can't have it both ways. If you are dependent on others, you give up your ability to have that kind of respect.
>>
File: 1451465487739.png (481KB, 509x480px) Image search: [Google]
1451465487739.png
481KB, 509x480px
>>79866080
ITT: Bitter Niggers who are mad that we think Latinos are better bros than they are

kek, its true though

latinos don't make threads like this or cry that white people are meanies who need to go back to /pol/
>>
>>79866268
Kind of funny but I think blacks are also overrepresented. I'm not sure but what I do know is they make up some 12% of the US population and they constantly feel like they still aren't represented enough. They dominate the music scene at the moment too.
>>
>>79866304
Is Williams even fully black?

She's actually kind of a qt and she isn't really that dumb. She makes some good points on occasion (not this one) but like many black people that are otherwise smart they will get caught up in obvious bullshit only because they have to tout the racial line and they have to define themselves as black instead of being individuals.
>>
File: 20160123_woc197.png (74KB, 1190x756px) Image search: [Google]
20160123_woc197.png
74KB, 1190x756px
>>79866339
you're not wrong

this is why hayek called out williams without spelling it out for her, she was trying to get her to figure it out but williams couldn't do it and just shutdown and didn't even make eye contact keks

latinos and asians get shit on by hollywood

"diversity" is a just a modern codeword for BLACK ACTORS, hayek knows this and calls out the bullshit
>>
>>79865720

At least Europe found some use for us outside of raping our race into oblivion- can't say the same for the indigenous people here in the states though who got utterly and literally BTFO.
>>
>>79866313
>Jessica Williams BTFO by our mommy
>latinos don't make threads like this
no, this has white incel written all over it

>we think Latinos are better bros
>again, title of this thread
guess im missing out, huh
>>
>>79866565
Asians seem pretty well represented according to that graphic. So do black people. They need to stop complaining.
>>
>>79866195
She says she's Mexican and Arab, so she really gets two entries into the oppression olympics
>>
>>79866259
>(their own fault though)

I understand they should be getting deported, but let's not pretend it isn't hard for them. Salma's races are the only ones facing any sort of problems right now. Blacks?

In fact the blacks were piggybacking off spics and arabs to say how bad Trump was.

What is the big problem holding niggers down right now? Lack of work ethic?
>>
>>79863816
>aw nah man I didn't get triggered like a little bitch I just believe in "etiquette"
I bet you're so classy you wear a suit with your fedora.
>>
>>79858573
Because we need at least to keep that part of our original languages, just a little bit of the people here still knows how to talk any kind of pre-conquista dialect, we keep some things like names like "México" (Name of an Aztec priest who was one of the founders of Tenochtitlan, which actually should be the name of the Mexico City).
>>
>>79855113

Having to live with them in the ghettos. The only people pushing this diversitiy memes are whiteys living in 2% black suburbs with fucking oak trees and pools in the backyard.
>>
>>79866165
>current black culture piggybacking off of what their fathers did

Children don't "piggyback" off the successes of their parents. They inherit.
>>
>>79862375
No de hecho el tiene razón, y es por gente como tú que los latinos avanzan y son peor tratados que cualquier otra raza en USA.
Now duck off.
>>79863011
Tbh the ideal thing could be blacks giving a shit about latino problems, right now everything is worst for latins than for blacks.
>>
Op here

I am a mulatto

I just hate identity politics
>>
>>79857360
what porn have you been watching or reading?
>>
File: 1461447534679.gif (349KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
1461447534679.gif
349KB, 350x233px
>>79867410
>Tbh the ideal thing could be blacks giving a shit about latino problems, right now everything is worst for latins than for blacks.

But we do, however, unlike Mexicans and the hispanics living south of the US border, black americans can't retreat to [insert homeland] when shit hits the fan. America is our home and desu, you guys are just visiting.
>>
>>79867761
Top kek. Latinos are native to the Americas.

You however have a homeland. It's called Africa.
>>
>>79867830

black americans share no meaningful cultural ties with africa outside some genetic links. our beginnings started with the diaspora.
>>
>>79854584
>Who are you when you’re not black and you’re not a woman? Who are you and what have you got to give?"
This was far more brutal than slavery
>>
>>79867942
>black americans share no meaningful cultural ties with africa
You might want to tell that to all the African Americans culturally appropriating Afro centric shit they don't actually know anything about.

Also not latinos problem you guys don't have culture.

Latinos btw have occupied parts of the Western US from before those places were even territories of the US further refuting your point that they are "visiting".

You SHOULD go back, desu.
>>
>>79867942
>>79867761
>America is our home and desu, you guys are just visiting.
Not at all, any 2nd gen (and even some kids who came being really young) is as "American" as any black, nowadays most "latins" not even speak spanish, they do not want to "go back" because they are not Mexicans they are Americans, blacks should stop being so selfish.
>>
>>79855113
When I worked a job relying on tips y'all were the absolute fucking worst. Not even exaggerating when I say 4/5 times nigs don't tip. Even the fucking non english speaking fresh from the border spics tipped consistently
>>
>>79855113
Latinos know that or all this """POC""" bullshit these niggers will turn on us on a dime if a jew prods them
>>
>>79855898
EVERY YEAR A NEW BITCH IS THE FIRST TO DO SHIT THAT WAS DONE FOREVER

People still act as if a woman shooting a gun in a movie is THE FIRST CEILING SHATTERED
>>
>>79855113
we hate them because they think they are better than us

they actually think they are better than hispanics when at the same time they get angry when white people act the same way

we hate them because they are lazy and whiney bitches who have a sense of entitlement becuase "muh raysisum" & "muh slavery" when at the same time hispanics are actually considered second class citizens who have to work HARD for everything they get

fuck'em
>>
>>79857058
this My dad grew up on an Indian reservation and my mom teaches kids from another and Natives who live on the rez absolutely fucking hate hearing blacks whining about how hard their life is, how the ghetto sucks, and everyone hates them and how in history blacks have had it "so rough"
>>
>>79864347
you forgot Native American Red in your totem pole but it's ok because everyone else forgets about em too
>>
>>79854584
Imagine how dried up and jagged her vagina must be at this point.
>>
>>79865242
that or the African's other Africans hated so much they capture and sell them to whites just to get rid of them
>>
>>79854584
>rich people
>>
>>79868172

If you have a home and someone takes it while defending it with deadly force against your return no matter your offensive, then that place is no longer your "homeland" in it being defined as "an autonomous or semiautonomous state occupied by a particular people."

>>79868242

I was trolling with the img. I don't like Trump. If you're born in America, then you're American. Blacks, latinos, and whites shouldn't fight over scraps like peasants. We should never turn our anger inward at each other. We need understanding. I think Salma wants to understand Jessica, but Jessica's pain or pain like hers has historically been ignored. But I still stand by my greater point that blacks have no where to retreat. You think they'll find racial harmony in Mexico, Guatemala or Brazil? Fuck no. This is a long war and we don't need any distractions.
>>
>>79862268
QUE MELONES!
>>
>>79861391
>taste my delicious celeb milk, poor children, know that my titty milk is as good as you're going to get in life, you will literally only get a taste at sucking the golden teat and that's it.
>>
>>79854584
So I'm confused
what the FUCK is that bat going on about?
I don't know who Jessica Williams is, or MacLaine, the only one I recognized is Hayek, who seems to be living up to her queen bitch reputation by taking what appears to be a rather straight forward question about how difficult it is to break out of type casting when you're such a small part of the industry.
And hear comes Hayek, butting in to give a bizarre Tyra turns into a lizard and eats people moment.

Why the hell is Hayek /tv/s mommy? She always struck me as one of the biggest asshats in hollywood.
>>
>>79865356
[Sensible Suckle]
>>
>>79869118
>You think they'll find racial harmony in Mexico, Guatemala or Brazil?
Neither will do those latins who do not even speak spanish.
>This is a long war and we don't need any distractions.
Also the war of the latinamericans has been there since even before, it begins with the "Conquista" and still is being ignored for literally everyone.
>>
>>79869118
That particular people you described have been in those areas before and after they were US territories. Read a book or google the history of those states. That is their homeland and they never left.
>>
Hollywood's cannibalization continues.
>>
>>79856440
>Haitian half breeds don't count as dominicans.

You're all mongrels how do you define who is a dominican and who isn't kek
>>
>>79863874
>You wouldn't know it from being on here, but trans women are even further down that totem pole.

Thanks for the kek, anon.
>>
>>79866165
>At least Salma had to go through actual racism in life.

Poor wealthy half-arab, she got it pretty rough
>>
>>79869354
I don't really care about Hayek one way or the other. And I think Williams is cute and sometimes I agree with her.

But you should put your biases aside when deciding who had good points here. The person attached to those good points is just a distraction.

Williams was playing the victim card as a successful individual ironically. She was asking for privileged priority within the women's movement because she's Black so automatically she has had it harder than all the other women in the room. Then she said she's the badest bitch in the world or some other deluded narcissistic bullshit non argument. She went on and on about her blackness and when pressed by Hayek she could only describe herself as being black and being female. She was putting so much emphasis on her being black and female that she's blind to all the other things that a person has to offer. And even more ironic is that she was implying black issues are overlooked and under represented in their little women's group and that everyone was diminishing her plight despite the fact that she is completely ignorant and careless about latino women's issues or middle eastern women's issues. Her POV is self serving in this regard. You're not being Queen bitch because you dare state your opinion as Hayek did. And hypocritically Williams thinks her message is the most important and refuses to listen to someone else's even though they are bringing up very valid points.

>small part of the industry
Actually black people are adequately represented in the industry compared to their percentage of the US population. Latinos are very under-represented. I'm guessing Williams is completely blind to this.
>>
>>79854584
>>Williams, visibly uncomfortable, said she also wanted to encourage all of the women in the room to pay special attention to women of color and LGBT women. “I think we need to not speak over black women,”she said, “not assign them labels.”

If you go to her twitter page, her pinned tweet says something along the lines of "I'm a black woman, and proud feminist."

She literally assigns herself labels.
>>
>>79869840
Yup that's the entire problem with her idealogy here.
She backed herself into a corner and pigeonholed herself.
>>
If people were equal in any meaningful way both within local levels, and between cultures, there would not even be a history of conquest and massive disparity in every measurable avenue of achievement.

I'm sure it's harder to be a black woman. But it's probably worse to be a chinese factory worker. Nobody chooses what they are born as, and people are not born with either equal abilities or opportunity. People say this is not fair, but it's really just random chance and there is nothing more fair than that.
>>
>>79869963
>i'm sure it's harder to be a black woman
I think this mentality has been taken to the extreme by some people. It's probably likely harder for most black women in the US but really Jessica Williams has it hard...pft bullshit. There are white people that live in poverty while Williams stands up there claiming she automatically should be prioritized because she's black. But that's not her only identity is it? She's also wealthy. A famous person. Those things are privileged so her POV was incredibly over simplified.
>>
>>79869118
>If you're born in America, then you're American.
Stupidest decision the US ever made.
>>
>>79860493
Black guy here.
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>79854584

She doesn't. Salma is a white latino. A lot whiter than she used to be. As the years go on we're going to see the white latinos lose their ally status with blacks. They'll just get lumped in with the rest of the whites.
>>
>>79857387
>Latino women were not even anywhere near where you guys are.

This seems inaccurate to me. Latino women are considered more beautiful than black women in the US, especially ones that look like Salma. They can often pass as white, and if they don't pass they get better treatment than blacks. Look at the stereotypes associated with latinos compared to blacks. Latinos are seen as hard working. Blacks are lazy. Latinos are passionate fiery tempered people but also hold dear to their faith. Blacks are crazy gangsters who will rob or shoot you.

Latino women had struggles and still do, but they are not the same as blacks.
>>
>>79857827
It's always like this, anon. Celebrities all talk a big game about this stuff but at the end of the day they're just rich kids who have more rich kids while we all stay poor.
>>
>>79865779
Any new pics of her hairy arms?
>>
>>79870504
No but black women struggles are not the same as latino women struggles. It's not like a substantial portion of the population automatically assumes black women are illegals and need to be deported. Also I'd say middle eastern women have it worse than both right now.

But god forbid someone tell the black chick that her struggles aren't the worst struggles in the world.
>>
>>79856583

He's right when he says WE don't like your kind nigger Fuck off.
>>
>>79870906
>immigrants coming to america to tell the black population how easy they have when blacks have been fighting the real struggle against a tyrannical government since they set foot on the continent

>those same immigrants mean to take advantage of the civil rights progress blacks have helped to garner for every american civilian

>these same immigrants pretend like being an illegal is something akin to being black

this shit is absolute bonkers. black americans have their struggles AS americans, but now these immigrants are looping their struggles given their own native lands into the ones they find themselves in after immigrating to america and then expect native-born americans to be sympathetic to their plight. it's like you're expecting the world's problems (immigrants from all over the world's problems) to be immediately rectified when native-born americans are dealing with their own shit.

i don't want to say, "you need to go back" but you need to go back.
>>
>>79854953
The some of most unironically /pol/ people I know were hispanic.
>>
>>79864034
different people posting different things in different threads

4chan isn't one person dumbass
>>
>>79872416
Latinos have been in America since before some of these states were US territory. They are more native than slaves. Read a book you mong. The western US has had latinos for a long time contrary to your lack of education not all latinos are recent immigrants and illegal.
>>
>>79872416
For all logical intents and purposes brown skinned latinamericans are so much "Americans" than any black, I mean the socially correct name with which you name yourselves is "african-american" with emphasis on "african".
>>
>>79854584

>hollywood tearing themselves apart over this RETARDED racial shit

lel. Also, at a local highscool here in south Louisiana, some highschool put on a pro black panther play for black history month and forced all the white kids to watch it
>>
>>79870906
>>79872416

to put it bluntly, you immigrants are about 400 years too early to tell the black population about any god damn thing ESPECIALLY when your presence in your own native countries would be more beneficial to those societies.

>>79872636
>Latinos have been in America since before some of these states were US territory. They are more native than slaves.

>The western US has had latinos for a long time contrary to your lack of education not all latinos are recent immigrants and illegal.

I'm quite tired of this nonsensical and obvious detail. My point is that you may be natives, but you are NOT american. I'm not talking about the continent. I'm talking about the country- I'm talking about the United States of America and it's culture. In most cases, your assimilation was a complete failure with the end result being your people being herded to reservations. Yeah, there are still some remnants of these people in America, but their culture continues to be something representative of native people and not Americans whereas black american culture is American culture. Do you know why? Because it's unique to America. It's not some native shit akin to what you can find in Mexico or Colombia. It's American.

>not all latinos are recent immigrants and illegal.

According to census data, less than HALF the current hispanic population was represented before 1980. The hispanic pop totaled around 6% before 1980 and the black population has been at a steady 12%. The hispanic pop has more than DOUBLED within the last 30yrs.

>>79872726
the social construct of african-americans has changed to black americans and it will likely change again until there's some honesty represented in our status.

in short, the native populations got rekt and left it to the niggers and allies to pick up the pieces.
>>
>>79872925
All that is actually pretty self entitled and even racist, actually the only thing that your argument manages to do is to emphasize why the blacks are problem.
>>
>>79872925
I'm not an immigrant but I have been pointing out to you that latinos also aren't immigrants. Your posts go to show my point that latinos in the US are automatically bunched in with illegals and therefore are group that actually has it kind of hard at the moment.

What great strife to modern day black people have? You've been the poster child for affirmative action and attempts from the mainstream at large to virtue signal. You're highly represented in media and sports. The only thing holding back black people atm is black people.

>According to census data, less than HALF the current hispanic population was represented before 1980
They fuck like rabbits and aren't constantly killing each-other at quite the same rate as black people.

>I'm talking about the country
No you're talking about the nation and you're probably too stupid to know the difference. Americana is a combination of influences the world over. I don't say french fries and burgers are not American because they originated elsewhere in the world. Western US has been heavily influenced by hispanics and you'd probably know that if you were somewhat cultured and knowledgeable about the history of the US. From the architecture, to the music, and food. Your arguments become more compromised with each post. You're at the bargaining phase.
>>
>>79862496
>She literally couldnt make eye contact and her voice lowered to a whisper
Reminds me of that BLM interview, with the black guy as the interviewer.
>>
niggas are the most entitled do nothing race on the planet.
>>
>Latinos sneak into the country and break their backs doing shit work to give their kids a chance, they behave and look after their communities, knowing one fuck up gets them sent back to Cartel Land.

>Blacks shit everything up, steal, murder, live on welfare and always blame the white man, despite being born in the easiest place on Earth to live well and having an army of white liberals backpacking you through life and excusing your ignorance and savagery.

Gee, why do they always rag on blacks?
>>
>>79864180
>implying blacks work
>>
>>79854584
Why is this written like it's part of a fucking novel? Can we just get a normal transcript next time?
>>
>>79873113

>das racist

actually, you're the problem and you need to go back. the hilarious part is that most americans agree.

>>79873130
>latinos have been here forever yet they've allowed niggers to achieve more than them socially

is that your argument?

>derp hispanics just fuck like rabbits. that's why there's such a large population!

yet 3 million illegals were deported within the last 8 yrs.

you're really reaching to make a point that you may not even understand that well.
>>
File: 1432449591629.jpg (2MB, 3112x2338px) Image search: [Google]
1432449591629.jpg
2MB, 3112x2338px
>tfw I don't mind Latinos coming into the country because I have brown fever but also because Latinos usually are hardworking people with good morals and values
>tfw Mexicans and other Latinos assimilate very well after just a few generations and usually stop speaking Spanish after the 2nd or 3rd
>tfw Latinos and Whites mix well because of Latinos European ancestry and there's still going to be shitloads of conservative whites in the future but with surnames like "Garcia" and "Hernandez"
Don't mind Latinos at all, would fuck and probably marry a Latina.
Come help us push back the nigs.
>>
>>79856343
>YOUNG. BLACK. WOMEN

why should they get special treatment or something ?

this makes me more angry than it should FUCK
>>
>>79859096
that tip is from hitchhikers guide. i know this because i watched it a few hours ago
>>
>>79873270
>is that your argument
No that's a strawman.

>yet 3 million illegals were deported within the last 8 yrs.
I think you don't quite understand the census and don't quite understand that you can have both illegals and legal hispanics. I also think you have a hard time compartmentalizing the arguments here.
>>
>>79873310

>he said i don't understand
>lemme retort by saying that he doesn't understand

besides neither of us understanding, you should probably just go back.
>>
>>79857360
I want to watch this. Salma on Brazzers when?
>>
>>79860246
nigger b8ing faggot nigger. go and wank over moonlight
>>
>>79854584
>“Who are you when you’re not black and you’re not a woman? Who are you and what have you got to give?"
that really made me think

non-whites only identify themself over their race and sometimes the sterotypes of their race, why cant they just identify about character traits?
>>
>>79873352
Go back where? I never left.

Maybe you should try logic instead of memes.

Riddle me this since you failed to earlier: what great strife do modern black people face besides not being the center of attention 100% of the time?
>>
>>79857387
>Also why do Black and Trans women get lumped in together?
they are both ugly and unfuckable
>>
File: 1482708775705.jpg (46KB, 472x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1482708775705.jpg
46KB, 472x1144px
>>79857360
>You will never be a 14 year old boy sleeping with mommy Selma, pressing and rubbing your erection against her ass that's barely covered by her nightgown, seeing how far you can go and maybe even slipping it in from behind.
>>
>>79856214
Island spics are basically niggers that can swim
>>
>>79873435
I've known lots of Cubans and Dominicans that were chill.
Puerto Ricans are trash though I agree.
>>
>>79860493
Mind if I reblog this on my tumblr?
>>
>>79873412
>Maybe you should try logic instead of memes.

Logic is only suited for those with the capacity to reason and given your request, it obviously eludes you.

>what great strife do modern black people face besides not being the center of attention 100% of the time?

It's such an ignorant question, I'm not going to bother to answer it. Read a book.
>>
File: dvv1Te9.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
dvv1Te9.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>79873542
>you ignant retort
Top fucking kek
>>
>>79873569

I'll give you one: Mass incarceration, for-profit prisons, and the school-to-prison pipeline.

There are so many things that I could name, but you'd just say "niggers are just dumb and they blame whitey" while neglecting the fact that many latinos are running from their own drug cartels run by, not whites, but other latino drug lords.

The great thing about this problem is that America's experimentation with the for profit prison system is about to be adapted to dealing with the illegal immigrant problem.
>>
>>79873412
are you serious? besides an identity crisis in America, there's sharing a planet with retards like you.
>>
Hayek's ancestry is Spanish and Lebanese, genetically she is far closer to Euros than Africans. She's not an indio. So this whole "Oh, I struggled so much thing" is a little bullshit
>>
>>79860457
how does it feel to be played intellectually? your opinion isn't your own and that horrifies you, doesn't it?
>>
>>79873646
>mass incarceration
Due to whose life decisions?
>for profit prisons
Is a problem that effects all prisoners. Not just black people.
>school to prison pipeline
The school isn't training kids to become criminals and putting them on a conveyor belt to prison. They are literally trying to give them the tools needs to transcend their situation, You can bring a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

To be completely honest with you, as someone who actually cares about people including black people, you guys are your own worse enemy and this need in the black culture to close ranks means you guys never acknowledge when it is your culture that is holding itself down. The culture glamorizes gang bullshit, drugs, and vapidity. Fix yourselves for fucks sake and like Hayek said stop trying to sooooo hard to define yourself as black and defining black as everything contrarian to white. Some things that are white are pretty decent, stop rejecting decent shit so try to create a culture distinct.
>>
File: thatfeel.png (50KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.png
50KB, 645x773px
>>79857360
>>79873425
STOP!
>>
>>79873650
>identity crisis
Ironic. That was exactly what Hayek was pointing out to Williams but she could not acknowledge that.
>>
>>79873735
equating decency with "whiteness" is the whole issue. America didn't have a plan for the newly freed slaves and that has repercussions today. if black americans need to close ranks then your opinion is rendered invalid. we don't need you. goodbye.
>>
File: thanks_xenia.jpg (20KB, 296x323px) Image search: [Google]
thanks_xenia.jpg
20KB, 296x323px
>>79862268

FUCKING KILL ME
>>
>>79873735

PEOPLE IN THE CULTURE DO ACKNOWLEDGE ISSUES IN THE CULTURE

FUCK

I knew you were going to say "niggers dumb bla bla" but you're still missing the point. I could make the same argument to immigrants, "maybe instead of running from your societies you could just fix yourselves." Wow, that WAS easy! I didn't even have to understand where they were coming from or their unique perspectives at all!
>>
>>79873646
>and the school-to-prison pipeline

>things that don't exist
>>
>>79873758
because we don't need some lust puppet telling a whole community what it needs to do. blacks in America literally were considered property. that overshadows anything any other culture has to say.
>>
>>79873804
Wow this is a really reddit post my man
>>
>>79873835
>I am so privileged, I get to nullify reality!
>>
>>79873787
>equating decency with whiteness
That wasn't what I was saying. I was saying black culture regularly rejects decent aspects of white culture simply because it's too white. That's a retarded ideology.

>i can't handle your opinions so I'm going to close myself off to it. la la la I can't hear you
That mentality is sure doing wonders for black america isn't it?
>>
>>79873859
>call his argument reddit
>Yes! I got him!!!
>>
>>79873859

You have to go back.
>>
>>79873865
>He believes there is a conspiracy in the education system to funnel black students to prison
This is Alex Jones tier
>>
>>79873889
>>79873885
I'm not the anon he's arguing with, and I don't care to go back and read it all, just pointing out it looks like a reddit post
>>
>>79873804
Well you keep scapegoating to immigrants and illegals when I have been specifically talking about hispanic AMERICANS.

It's a convenient diversionary tactic but let me throw that right back at you. Look at Hispanic societies and then look at African societies. Far more successful hispanic countries even with their problems far more functional than African nations.

>niggers dumb
That's your words not mine. I didn't say that. I did say that your culture is its own worst enemy and you guys are at least smart enough to notice that if you decide to be intellectually honest and not delude yourself.
>>
>>79873876
that's not what you said at all. you are no of the community, you simply observe it. you think you know why black americans react the way the way they do because you are outside. don't tell a community what it is, does, or needs to do from your keyboard, hero.
>>
>>79873865
Black people commit more crime because their culture is shit and values being a piece of garbage over being an educated person of worth, black people who try to get out of the hood are demonized by niggers and called "Uncle Tom" simply because they want to be a regular member of society. Black people need to fix their own problems, no one else is going to do it for them. There are so many programs in place that favor blacks that simply being being black gives you much better opportunities if you're simply able to do the required work.
There is no excuse for blacks acting like garbage and crying about DA WHITE MAN KEEPIN US DOWN is only going to keep you down because you refuse to acknowledge your own problems and man the fuck up. You can either be a real person or you can be a dumb worthless nigger, it's your choice.
>>
>>79873838
No it doesn't and it's getting old. You were not a slave. Slavery was horrible and nearly every group in the world has been enslaved at one time or another. Eventually they got over it and did something with themselves.

>yeah but slavery
>end of argument
This isn't your pity party where you get away with that non argument. Doesn't work here.

>we don't need someone telling us anything
Yeah don't acknowledge any criticism unless it's another black person right?
>>
>>79873920
>I didn't say that
Oh really now? everything after that sure says a lot.
>>
Hot bimbo is conservative and believes everything she accomplished in life was because of her "talent"

Wow really makes me contemplate.
>>
Good on Hayek. Always thought good things about her.
>>
>>79873924
Let's flip that logic. You can't say anything about whites in America because you are just an observer. So keep it all to yourself darkie. Nothing you say about white people is valid and worth consideration.
>>
>>79873963
You ever think about where you're getting your information from? how do you account for the neighborhoods not afflicted by crime and hood mentality? how do you explain hood culture where black men are incarcerated? and you equate worth to attitude. what are YOU acting like, boy?
>>
>>79873920

oh, you've been talking about the great trials and tribulation of legal hispanic citizens this whole time? wow. okay. what are they facing exactly that makes their plight so much worse than black americans? Keep in mind that you've remarked about how much better their ancestral societies tend to be than african ones which gives them suitable alternatives than living in America, but they incline to live in America anyways.

I gave you an issue of what black americans go through now, like Salma Hayek, inform us of the latinos' horrible experiences- that's legal hispanic american's horrible experiences and challenges.
>>
>>79855113
Because they feel so fucking entitled to everything without having to work for it. They also show no respect to authority and to their elders. Noticed it's just blacks bitching complaining about ebts/police. How many latinos have rioted because of police or trials (O.J.).

They made a big deal about being the first colored MLB players despite hispanics already being in that sport including black latinos. They bitch and complain about the Oscars yet hispanics and other non whites have won awards this past decade alone. So yeah, fuck them.
>>
>>79873976
No man Black people may statistically have lower IQ scores. That's reality. But you know what, the majority of you have pretty average intelligence a few IQ points around the average honestly isn't that wide a difference. So considering most of the world has a pretty average IQ and they get along fine, being too dumb isn't an excuse you have the luxury of using. You guys are smart enough to know better but too stubborn to acknowledge the obvious. You don't have to be Jew or East Asian genius intellect to understand it. You just got to be honest with yourself.
>>
>>79874059
Show me a nice black neighborhood. One that is at least 80% black.
Black men are incarcerated at a higher rate because they commit a disproportionate amount of crime. Wake the fuck up nigga. Blacks are the people keeping this idea of US VS WHITEY going and it's obvious, any black with a semblance of intelligence drops that stupid shit, works hard and makes it. You will never go anywhere complaining about how UNFAIR things are and how UNFAIR the system it is, ESPECIALLY when it is more than fair for your black entitled ass. You get somewhere by working at it you fucking monkey ass bitch.
>>
>>79874083
>How many latinos have rioted because of police or trials (O.J.).

Can't riot when 1/5th of your population are illegals. You might get deported.
>>
>>79873967
alleviating YOUR guilt doesn't erase the pain of that reality. slavery is only one piece of the pain pie, boy. I don't have to be a slave to acknowledge the cruelty. jews get away with muh 6 gorillion all the time right? pity party? get real, if anyone needs to be pitied it's you. I know what my community has to do and it doesn't need some meme loving fuck to input anything. you aren't important
>>
>>79874077
You still mixing up legal hispanics with illegals. Legal hispanics don't need to go to south american countries. That's not their country. Get that through your thick skull. I only brought those countries up because you were using it as argument against ILLEGALS from those places.
>>
File: spike spiegel_maria c. alonso.jpg (56KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
spike spiegel_maria c. alonso.jpg
56KB, 900x600px
>>79854584
>I was the first one.

Yeah, I think you're forgetting some people
>>
>>79874138
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'M SUCH A VICTIM POOR ME
Go fuck yourself. Our ancestors torment is not your torment. You live on their bones yet you claim their misery as your own. You aren't shit. You shame their memory with your inadequacy and your ineptitude and it makes me sick that there are so many dumbass niggers like you who are stuck in their ways and unable to see reason.
>>
>>79874009
which is why we're at this place in America. feels good to learn, doesn't it? and good job refuting my argument, champ, you sure showed me! this "darkie" will just shuck and jive in my own place now.
>>
>>79868280
haha so fucking true. Even the one other black worker I worked with didn't want to serve a tables with blacks because they don't tip. As for us Mex, we at least tip even if it isn't much, unlike nigs who don't usually tip.
>>
File: 57645.jpg (20KB, 350x267px) Image search: [Google]
57645.jpg
20KB, 350x267px
>>79874166
and then theres..
>>
>>79874096
statistics, huh? IQ, really? accounting for all variables, that's where you choose to go? got it.
>>
>>79874138
What does your community need to do?

>jews get away with muh 6 gorillion
If a jewish person I was in conversation with, used that as a pity card, I wouldn't let them get away with it. Was that person in the holocaust? Have they personally be effected? If the answer is no then they are utilizing horrible atrocities their ancestors had to deal with for political rhetorical bs.

>I don't have to be a slave to acknowledge the cruelty
Neither do I. But you didn't personally suffer. We live in a post slavery, post civil rights era. You have all the same rights as the rest of us plus many preferential programs. Yeah there are still racist people and mean people but most people in the US are actively trying to get along with everyone, they aren't all out to get you. You and the "white genocide" crowd sound pretty similar these days.
>>
>>79874141

I asked you specifically about legal hispanic issues and you ignored the question.
>>
>>79874196
>not getting the darkie was part of the flip where black people say whitey
Funny how racist it sounds when it's directed at you doesn't it.
>>
>>79874253
If black people are so great then why has the pure blooded African invented literally nothing in 6000 years of recorded history? Why did the west have sprawling cities with working plumbing thousands of years ago and yet Africans today still live in mudhuts and never progressed beyond that point. All of the infrastructure that modern Africans use was built by Europeans and has fallen into disrepair and even blatant theft since they left. These are not meant to be RACIST they are simply facts that I would like you to address.
>>
>>79874132
holy shit! you sound so mad. and I don't have to show you shit. you spout regurgitated arguments with incendiary language and you want ME to show YOU anything? and by the tone of your impotent rage, even if a black American was "correct" he would still be a "nigger" to you. that's why salma and people like you don't get it.
>>
>>79874253
Yeah those IQ stats are pretty accurate. They are what they are. You'd know about them if you weren't a newfag. poltards love to cite them. But unlike the poltards, I'm not going to give that as an excuse. "Oh all black people are really stupid look at these IQ scores". Nope the differences aren't enough to account for mental retardation. You guys are sufficiently smart enough to reason, you're just stubborn and insular.
>>
>>79874337
I'm black.
Address my points. Show me a nice neighborhood that is majority black.
>i-i-i dont have tuh backs up shit i sayz NIGGUH!
Fuck yourself dumb peanut headed bitch lmao
>>
>>79874312

time is relative.

you should be asking yourself about the countless, unlimited dead bodies that pushed western socities to advance in a different direction than it's other civilizations while showing the world war on a scale that it has never seen before.
>>
>>79868568
But but the system is against them! It's rigged! No nigs, it's because you didn't try for college heck even community college is better than nothing or bother to search for a decent job. Yet not doing either of those things they bitch and complain about the man being against them while being on ebt to rely on to get on by.
>>
>>79874268
Well take for instance that you keep confusing all hispanics as being illegal.
>>
>>79874265
it's so easy to discount my experience as a black man. our community needs to just shut up and fall in line without deep introspection. i'm not seeking your pity. i'm pointing out the realities that you will never, ever understand. jews get preferential treatment because of muh holy land but blacks bring up the pain of slavery? suddenly we have to shut up. so fuck you and your entitlement
>>
>>79874377
Black people have existed longer so they should have produced more, yet they have produced far, far less. Why is this? Why was Africa not a shining utopia for humanity that served as the basis for modern civilization as we know it? Why did the African simply sit content in his mudhut, not even dreaming of sailing the oceans or explaining what gravity is. The majority of the knowledge you know is knowledge that was discovered and created by western society. The civilization that your are a member of is western civilization. These are facts that I would like you to address rather than divert from or avoid answering. Please back up your thoughts and enlighten me to your way of thinking so I can better understand your point.
>>
>>79874390

That's the best you've got. And I'm not confusing ALL hispanics as illegal.

There are 55 million hispanics in America. It's projected that over 11 million of those hispanics are illegal. That's over 1/5th of the hispanic population having illegal status. That's fucking sizeable.

And I'm not confusing all hispanics as illegal. You're not drawing the appropriate conclusions from the points I've been making. All you see is that I didn't go through enough detail to properly separate my define my statements regarding hispanic being legal or illegal. Who cares? What I've been saying, for the most part, stands for both groups.

Again, what are the challenges facing legal hispanic american citizens?
>>
>>79870504
I'm a latino and I've experience real (not "perceived") racism almost every day of my live and I live in fucking Polite Canada.

Being poor and latino is a fucking curse. I'M NOT IN A FUCKING GANG PEOPLE! SHIT!!!
>>
>>79874516
Statistically speaking a brown person is usually more of a potential threat to you than a non-brown person. It's not up for debate. That being said it is wrong to treat someone a certain way just because of the way they look.
>>
>>79874368
you're black? wow. If that's the case, you're even more soft-headed than I gave you credit for. How dare you. Pathetic. look up Baldwin hills and reflect on how much of a failure of a black person you are.
>>
>>79874445
>your entitlement
What entitlement?

>jews get a pity party
So do blacks. But I'm not giving either a pity party..

>it's so easy to discount muh experience
I hear this empty statement all too often these days. You guys just parrot what everyone else says. It's so easy for your to discount my opinion because it doesn't jive with your pity party.

>fall in line. YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND!!
So dramatic. You may not know every aspect of my life or anyone else' for that matter. But yours is special isn't it?
>>
>>79874591
I'm a fucking legend compared to you. Suck my dick you hood rat bitch. Keep complaining about whitey and they'll eventually solve all your problems for you, right?
>>
>>79874450

I'll answer your question with a question: if Africans are the progenitor race, then why do whites think their successes stem from their own pioneering? You are the consequence of blacks leaving their mudhuts, dreaming of sailing the oceans, and explaining what gravity is.
>>
>>79874353
then why bring it up? I don't understand your logic. no human needs to be put in a box intellectually. are you in a box? who controls your thoughts? statistics?
>>
>>79874631
according to you it must be because you're still trying to justify your blind hatred and ignorance. and if you hear it so much, hmm...I wonder what that could mean?? really braps my buns
>>
>>79874515
>all are illegal
>Except 4/5 of them

>what are the challenges facing hispanic americans
Besides the one I just pointed out you also have the fact that they are relatively impoverished demographic and don't quite get the same ass kissing support African Americans do.

Hispanic americans don't have the hardest time in the world but the point is that neither to african americans despite them being far more dramatic about their problems and thinking they are the only minority group that has legitimate grievances.
>>
>>79874648

>he fell for the out of Africa meme
>>
>>79874638
and when they do, you'll be safe though, right fellow genteel black American?
>>
>>79874697
>blind
That would imply I have no reasons. I gave plenty of premises for my conclusions

>hatred
Das racist! I hate hood mentality. I hate gang bs. I don't care largely for black culture (wouldn't say I feel strongly enough to HATE it). But I do not hate black people. You just can't handle very valid criticism.
>>
>>79874705
tfw unarmed latino kids gunned down by police don't even make the national news
>>
>>79874656
Even if the "EVERYONE CAME FROM AFRICA" shit were true:
Why not go hand in hand with whites if they came from you? Why not embrace western culture as the advancement of human culture in general? Western Culture encourages the advancement art, science, every single facet of human experience. Western Nations were the first to outlaw slavery and to promote democracy, as well as the idea of natural rights for all people. There are millions of slaves, enslaved by their fellow Africans to this day. Why is this? How can you hold such disdain for the European and yet when faced with all the European has contributed to life try and claim it as your own? You don't get to try and separate yourself from something so much but at the same time act as if those people are "You". It doesn't add up. That still doesn't answer my question either.
>>
>>79874656
You brought up the whole "blacks are dumb" thing. Put those words in my mouth. You broached the topic and I will discuss it as thoroughly as I understand it. The IQ stats are there. Why should I shy away from them. Do they make you insecure? Bottom line: black people are not so stupid they can't grasp the problem, they are simply to fucking stubborn to accept it.

>who controls your thoughts
Science and logic mainly.
>>
>>79874705
>thinking they are the only minority group with legitimate grievances

you're saying this while at the same time minimizing black grievances. and blacks never discount hispanic grievances, not in the same way that it's been happening in this thread for example to blacks. get the fuck out of here.

also, hispanic net worth is nearly twice that of black americans. everyone knows that anyone with brown or black skin are going to have more difficult time assimilating. that's where black frustration derives. in so many cases over generations, skill and talent are undermined by simply having nigger genes.
>>
>>79874751
I'm good because I'm a decent human being. Keep claiming to that sense of victimization and entitlement though. You are so lost man. You are your own worst enemy and you're only limiting yourself.
>>
>>79874773
nah, you just hate black people. if that's your life then live it. just think about how if the media were inundated with white criminals. I love criticism but I love tearing down people like you even more
>>
>>79874776

and that's somehow black people's fault. if you're 15% of the population and can't make enough noise about the victimization of your own people, then you have yourselves and quiet acquiesce to blame. the same goes for whites.

>we acquiesce to police violence so niggers should too and just shut up about it
>>
>>79874850
you mean OUR worst enemy right? and good? that's hilarious. spout what you've saying to mixed company and see if they agree. I don't project my insecurities, I work on them. you should do the same.
>>
>>79874842
>minimizing
I think I'm putting it into more realistic scope. You may be hyperbolizing it.

>blacks never discount hispanic grievances
Except the two black dudes I've been arguing with and Ms. Williams who thinks her identity issues deserve to be the center of the progressive movement's attention right?

>Hispanics net worth is 2x of black americans
Maybe because they have a culture of hard work. That doesn't invalidate the intial point that they are relatively impoverished. Less so than black people. But there are programs galore.

>brown or black skin are going to have more difficulty assimilating
If you constantly have a mentality that you need to define yourself by your race and as separate from everyone other race.

>skill and talent are undermined by simply having nigger genes
In the past that was a huge problem. Today not nearly as much. Today the biggest problem imo is black culture undermining skill and talent.
>>
>>79874924
No I meant YOUR because that's your own dumbass issues, not mine. I don't give a fuck about being labeled. I do discuss these things in truly "diverse" company regularly too my man, and anyone halfway intelligent is with me. You're a stupid bitch who wants to cling to the past instead of focusing on the now, and that's why you'll always be a nigger. Cause you think like one.
>>
>>79874827
What are you talking about. I refuted your argument that somehow statistics are the end-all-be-all of the plight of black folk. and your logic and reasoning skills are fine, just misguided. if you were really ruled by them, you'd understand the world and people in it aren't so easily categorized.
>>
>>79874889
>you just hate
>I love tearing down people like you

>media were inundated with white criminals
2 things:
1) white people commit crime at a far lower rate than black people
2) despite the bullshit rhetoric. white criminals are highlighted in the media and there usually isn't an accompanying pity party for them because of their skin color. the media loves any form of sensationalism and we have many cases of mass shooters who are white. Dylan Roof for example.
>>
>>79874985
and to them, you will be too. just accept it and fix it if you can.
>>
>>79874983
>I think I'm putting it into more realistic scope. You may be hyperbolizing it.

a more laughable scope you mean.

>Except the two black dudes I've been arguing with and Ms. Williams who thinks her identity issues deserve to be the center of the progressive movement's attention right?

not really. you've yet to lay out, along with salma hayek, the terrible hardships of growing up hispanic in america besides being poor like no one else has that struggle.

>Maybe because they have a culture of hard work. That doesn't invalidate the intial point that they are relatively impoverished. Less so than black people. But there are programs galore.

Blacks are lazy and Hispanics work hard. Got ya.

>If you constantly have a mentality that you need to define yourself by your race and as separate from everyone other race.

Said by a cunt that should be able to easily see that America is divided into black and white with many Hispanics identifying as white when they can.

>In the past that was a huge problem. Today not nearly as much. Today the biggest problem imo is black culture undermining skill and talent.

This point and the idea that it's supposed to be enlightening is just the greatest.

>Hey, you remember those things your ancestors fought hard for. Yeah, you probably didn't get the memo, but whites have completely changed. Yeah. Oh, don't worry about the contradictory experiences. They're totally cool now. Even us Hispanics think so.

Black people are still fighting because they perceive the threat.
>>
>>79874996
Individuals aren't statistics and I wouldn't make that argument. I think it's great individuals don't have to be exactly like their statistical group.

You didn't invalidate my argument with fee fees and muh opinion. If you want to invalidate it use logic and facts.

Statistics are not the end all be all but when we are talking systems and groups of people statistics are useful. I'm not interested in talking about anecdotes and anomalies because those don't tackle the wide spread issues.
>>
>>79875049
this whole post is golden. I get it now though. it's the media who tells you how to think. in America, it's easy to overlook the white collar criminals, human traffickers, drug manufacturers, "club" members as long as they are white. hell, sons of anarchy strengthens my point. as does the wire. racism is nurture not nature!
>>
>>79875134
>Said by a cunt that should be able to easily see that America is divided into black and white
That's your deluded mentality and it leads to exactly what I was talking about. Maybe hispanics don't really care about defining themselves as separate and just want to define themselves as individuals and aren't so eager to shun everything as tooo white.

>Black people are still fighting because they perceive the threat.
Perception is prone to error. Seems to me like you think the world is out to get you. White people collectively are out to get you. If you are naturally hostile don't be surprised when you have a self fulfilling prophecy on your hands.
>>
>>79875143
where do you think institutions come up with policy? where do you think people get racist preconceived notions? is it individual experiences? no. it isn't. it's statistics.
>>
>>79875190
Lol. My post specifically pointed out a white criminal. A very violent savage criminal at that.

But it's not enough for you because it doesn't fit your black and white view of the world.

It's easy to overlook white collar crime because it doesn't generate that sensationalism ratings. And imo violent crime is perhaps a tad bit more of a pressing issue. I'd more concerned about the guy who would kill me vs the guy who is trying to steal my identity.
>>
>>79875259
Where do you think Statistics come from?
>>
>>79875252

I don't know if you noticed, but until the 1980s, many schools and colleges in America were still racially segregated. That's the government drawing racial lines and distinctions to separate the communication and participation of two particular groups. That wasn't that long ago. Nearly the entirety of black experience in America were defined by the arbitrary limitations of freedoms placed on one group to benefit the other. This grew the economic disparity between the two groups as well.

I don't feel like discussing this with you because you're ignorant. This shit isn't simply the perception of black people- it's how our lives were defined and continues to be due to the color of our skin and our inability to affect change because of marginalization and minority status.

This isn't a fucking game. I'm really growing sick of you and your opinions. Go spread that nonsense to some other fucking pro-white shill.
>>
>>79875364
hmm. anything really. you can come up soooo many conclusions based on the collection of data. as long as it fits into an argument, there's conjecture and therein lies the problem
>>
>>79875344
but without your racist thoughts being nurture, who know where race relations would be? we all have some thinking to do as a nation and it starts right here
>>
>>79875511
>pro white because I don't agree with all your logical victim complex fallacies

The school segregation thing is fairly recent. But most schools by 1980 were not segregated. You had your last hold outs ending at that time.

But we do not have those problems today. Instead we seem to have a lot of people who want to continue to segregate themselves for whatever reason.

>it's how our lives were defined and continues to be due to the color of our skin and our inability to affect change because of marginalization and minority status.
You have a plurality of groups, either racially comprised, ideologically comprised, by age, class, etc all in America who all think their vision of change is being impeded. You guys aren't even the only minority group to not have significant political sway.
>>
>>79875514
Statistics can be misrepresented but the statistics themselves are as accurate as their methodology and margin of error.

Today stats coming from peer reviewed academia and government agencies are fairly accurate.

Did I misrepresent any statistics?
>>
>>79875561
You're not addressing my points, just calling me racist. Which is a sad trope these days.

You seem bothered that I'm not confirming your biases and playing lip service to the mainstream narrative in identity politics. I don't agree with pol but I also don't agree with you. It would be far easier to just lump my ideology in with the poltards wouldn't it? So that's what you do.
Thread posts: 388
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.