[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know, this movie COULD have probably been pretty good. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

You know, this movie COULD have probably been pretty good.

It's essentially space fantasy. It's a vast fantastic universe filled with magic and wonder with a thin veil of science and technobabble. That's basically what Star Wars is.

I feel like if you tweaked Jupiter Ascending, in some minor ways and some major ways, it could have actually been great. It has the bedrock of a neat story.
>>
>>79849882

It was good, the only thing shit was the acting by the two leads.
>>
the best visual effects EVER and you will remember mila kunis cleaning shits in russian toilets
>>
>>79849981
and the cat ears
>>
I really enjoyed watching it. But Mila Kunis should not be in movies and this is proof.
>>
>>79850087
Channing also shouldn't be in anything that isn't a dudebro movie
>>
>>79849882
It needed more than minor tweaks. They gave the main character flying rocket skates to fight with and somehow made it boring. These guys made the Matrix and somehow I was yawning during these fights. It needed a new director.
>>
It dropped a lot of redpills.
>>
>>79849882

Watched this 2 days ago

>> I didnt sleep for about 60 hours
>> I was high
>> Was in some sort of autistic-sleepdeprived-dexamphetamine-fuelled trance construction the perfect home made pocket pussy which literally made time fly by.

Thought it was a fun to watch movie, pretty pictures and the universe it tried to create was pretty cool.
>>
>>79849882
Hey did you know that Mila Kunis is a jew?
>>
File: Every_Dystopian_YA_novel.jpg (289KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Every_Dystopian_YA_novel.jpg
289KB, 1200x1200px
female lead has two dangerous dudes who both want her. no matter how much frippery you paint it up with, that's the basic plot.

is that the standard female fantasy? the only reason guys watch it is on the off chance she'll do them both at once.
>>
If Channing's little portable shield was so good at deflecting basically everything, how come they weren't in mass production for the rich folk army?
>>
it was a crass attempt to combine twilight with star wars. To say it already was good at least once.
>>
>>79854753
>is that the standard female fantasy?
Pretty much. Women want multiple men to be fighting over them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.