[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>silence won nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

>silence won nothing
>>
fuck Andrew Garfield and Fuck Scorsesse
>>
>>79847333
>Scorsese tells the Jewish Cabal to go fuck itself
>makes religious movies about Christianity

It's almost like Scorsese makes movies he wants to make and doesn't give a fuck about awards. He's the only director left in Hollywood with integrity.
>>
>>79847333
Isn't it nominated for Cinematography?
>>
>>79851158
It lost to LALA TRASH
>>
>>79847333
I thought the guy on this cover was Adrian Brody until I bothered to read it.
>>
>only ONE nomination.
>>
Well deserved, it was too fucking boring, and overall a bad movie with nice cinematography.
>>
>>79854073
Dude, it wasn't boring.
>>
File: pope_benedict_xvi1.jpg (49KB, 500x664px) Image search: [Google]
pope_benedict_xvi1.jpg
49KB, 500x664px
Punishment for its heresy. It's true that you shouldn't fuck with the Jews in Hollywood, but you shouldn't fuck with the Church, period.
>>
should have made a meme flick about WW2 instead
>>
>>79847333

>"white people"
>"japanese people"

The two most privileged races to exist. Try again when you feature a movie who has diversity. THAT'S what they give awards for; not ''great'' movies.
>>
>>79859177
>privileged
you meant to say accomplished

dumb nigger

our privilege is being born superior to you.
>>
>crossing the Jesuits
This is how hollywood will end
>>
File: Dwayne-Johnson-Faster.jpg (41KB, 570x300px) Image search: [Google]
Dwayne-Johnson-Faster.jpg
41KB, 570x300px
>Scorsese makes the best film of the year
>Best film of his career
>Get's great performences out of memeboys Garfield and Driver
>1 nomination no wins

>GAY NIGGAS THE MOVIE wins best picture
>Fred Astaire for Hipsters wins 6 oscars, ties for most nominations
>Not Batfleck looks mopey and is given an oscar
>Furries win an oscar
>the rock wasn't allowed to sing

What's even the point of the Academy
>>
>>79860115
>Get's great performences out of memeboys Garfield and Driver
How did he even do this?

>amazing spiderman 2 and star wars tfa to this
wtf?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.