[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>if you're black you get an Oscar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: globe-v-oscar.jpg (87KB, 728x443px) Image search: [Google]
globe-v-oscar.jpg
87KB, 728x443px
>if you're black you get an Oscar
>>
File: IMG_1888.jpg (3MB, 3078x4048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1888.jpg
3MB, 3078x4048px
>>79829286

> if you're amy schumer you dead
RIP AMY :(
>>
File: 111111111.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
111111111.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>79829286
>when you are in a room full of black woman you feel good like your soul is lifted
what the fuck was that shit and why was it said on tv
>>
>>79829286
fucking /pol/ faggots need to be BANNED for tonight. Inbred fucks are infesting this board...
>>
>>79829286
And sickle cell
>>
>>79829286
>Oscar's are made of gold
>niggers love gold
really makes me think....
>>
>>79829286
tell me which is the best stream to watch it
>>
File: daisy.png (947KB, 474x503px) Image search: [Google]
daisy.png
947KB, 474x503px
>>79829286
>he says this literally hours before a film with two white leads and no socio-political subtext sweeps the oscars
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>79829355
Numale detected

Hollywood is bowing down to BBC tonight fucking nigger lovers
>>
Jesus christ, you fuckers will cry and bitch about anything

>>>/pol/
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>79829286

>black people don't win any Oscars for 50-70 years
>black people win some awards for 2013 and are about to win some more awards for 2016
>WHITE GENOCIDE, WHITE PEOPLE WILL NEVER WIN ANY OSCARS EVER AGAIN, SJWS RUINED FILM FOREVER

explain yourselves /tv/pol/
>>
File: 2400.jpg (18KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
2400.jpg
18KB, 300x180px
>>79829286
>you buttah gibsmedat Oscar, white boy!
>>
File: tab.jpg (98KB, 1200x500px) Image search: [Google]
tab.jpg
98KB, 1200x500px
>One recent morning in Montecito, Tab Hunter stood beneath a eucalyptus tree and hosed off his muddy fourteen-year-old mare, Harlow, the namesake of the nineteen-thirties star. “She’s a good mare, but she looks like a pig!” Hunter, eighty-five and still brightly handsome, said. When he was discovered, at fourteen, he was working as a stable boy near Griffith Park. Nicknamed the Sigh Guy, he was cast as soldiers and surfers and other icons of wholesome nineteen-fifties masculinity. Warner Bros., where he and James Dean were among the last contract players ever signed, sent him on photo-op “dates” with starlets like Debbie Reynolds, even as he carried on a clandestine affair with Anthony Perkins. He didn’t come out until 2005.

>Hunter fed Harlow and drove us to an Italian restaurant, where we sat outside with his partner of thirty-five years, the producer Allan Glaser. The first time Hunter went to the Oscars was in 1956, as Natalie Wood’s date. “There was a style about it that I loved,” he recalled. “Nowadays, people have to be ‘I am who I am, and if you don’t like me the way I am, that’s too bad!’ Bob Hope was brilliant. Now they can’t get an m.c. for the damn thing that’s any good.”

>Hunter became an Academy member in 1974, after the Gregory Peck purge, even though he was decidedly non-edgy. “Anybody who had an image like Tab had—the all-American marine, anything like that—there was a backlash,” Glaser said. For a while, Hunter got by on dinner theatre, before having an unlikely comeback spoofing himself in nineteen-eighties camp comedies like “Polyester” and “Lust in the Dust.”
>>
>>79829591
>Hunter hadn’t been demoted in the 2016 purge, but, Glaser said, “initially Tab did think that the Academy might boot him out.” He had recently been invited to a screening of Martin Scorsese’s “Silence,” including lunch with Andrew Garfield. At home, he’d been working through a drawerful of screeners, from “Sully” (which he loved) to the Swiss animated film “My Life as a Zucchini.”

>Hunter told me that when he heard about the Academy’s response to #OscarsSoWhite, “I said two words: ‘Bull. Shit.’ ” (At the time, he told the Hollywood Reporter, “It’s a thinly veiled ploy to kick out older white contributors, the backbone of the industry.”)

>“The thing that gets me,” Glaser added, “is the whole thing started because of Jada Pinkett. I mean, who is she? She’s not a movie star. When she said, ‘Oscars so white, I’m not going,’ I said, ‘O.K., that’s fine.’ ”

>Hunter nodded. “In my book, it was an overreaction,” he said. “If there’s no role for a Chinaman, there’s no role for a Chinaman!”

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/02/27/shakeup-at-the-oscars
>>
File: Oh, Hillary!.jpg (180KB, 1024x852px) Image search: [Google]
Oh, Hillary!.jpg
180KB, 1024x852px
>>79829496
You know, anon, that's a really funny way of saying "in the last twenty years since the Internet became accessible to just about everybody, we have worked mercilessly to find out what you probably knew but didn't want to address - that the Rothschild Family, George Soros, David Rockefeller and a host of other soulless individuals have been working non-stop for the last 250 years, from generation to generation, to destroy every non-Jew on this planet and create a paradise for themselves, and themselves only."

I'm pretty sure that's what you meant, right? Right?

Pro-tip, sonny. There's no "middle ground" anymore. They control the banks. They control the media. They control your "entertainment" that you talk about here on /tv/. They control everything and use unethical and immoral means to continue controlling it.

You're with them, or you're with us. Take the /pol/ pill. We have a cosy fire and we don't want to cut people like you the FUCK down.
>>
File: 1480987930289.jpg (30KB, 220x227px) Image search: [Google]
1480987930289.jpg
30KB, 220x227px
>>79829337
>it's real
>>
>>79829286
>tfw black
>still no Oscar
what am i doing wrong?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.