[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Emma Stone can't sing or do anything but suck dick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1484623899821.jpg (108KB, 720x288px) Image search: [Google]
1484623899821.jpg
108KB, 720x288px
Emma Stone can't sing or do anything but suck dick
>>
BALLIN'!
>>
Emma offers to make you her "footpet". You'll be her friend and companion, HOWEVER, for the rest of your life your only sexual outlet will be your daily routine of worshipping Emma's feet, eating her red-haired pussy, then receiving a footjob as your reward. You will NEVER have sexual relations with anyone else, and will NEVER perform any other sex act with Emma.

You can hold her hands, but NO kissing.

You may think this sounds wonderful, but how long would it take for you to get bored? After , say, 5 years will even Lena Dunham's flabby ass seem more appealing than Emma's lovely soles and toes?!
>>
https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1484623899821/

What did the neet mean by this?
>>
>>79828966
>You can hold her hands, but NO kissing.
can I kiss and make out with her sexualized soles?
>>
>>79829020

Yes, pretty much anything as long as you stay at or below the ankle
>>
>>79829112
then i'd never get bored. there is nothing on this earth that is more aesthetically pleasing or sexually attractive than a woman's bare, naked feet. and Emma's feet are highly sexual due to her beautiful toes and sexual arches.
>>
>>79828966
>NO kissing
Enough icant acceot the deal
>>
>>79828806
Emma stone can't act that's a fact
>>
I fucking hate that she is about to win an Oscar
>>
>>79829848
Hollywood is a joke. Wasn't even that great of a movie, but then again this year was shit.

They need to hold off on Oscars in shit years.
>>
>>79828987
what the fuck
>>
>>79829757
But you can kiss and make out with her expressive soles.
>>
Shouldve just went with the whole Bollywood Lipsync effect. I mean thats what this movie is essentially. A Bollywood movie.
>>
>>79828966
>eating her red-haired pussy

The color of the brow is the color of the clam, my friend.
>>
>>79830083
Red with period blood, friendo.
>>
>>79828987
We should have posts like you more often to expose these autist people and mods should outright ban them.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.