[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

T2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: t2.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
t2.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
Is it as good as the original?
>>
>>79826227
Found it enjoyable. Soundtrack is on point as well, so I'll say it's a worthy sequal
>>
>>79826227
No.
>>
most useless sequel since jarhead 2
>>
I enjoyed it a lot, if you liked the first one because of the characters then you'll like T2 as well. T2 is really an ode to friendship and nostalgia
>>
>>79827343
Holy fuck Jarhead had a sequel. I had no idea.
>>
>>79826227
I liked it. A lot.

Renton's "choose life" speech this time was astonishingly bitter. Especially when compared to the more upbeat original.

Trainspotting was about the hope for a better future, whereas T2 was about life's regret.
>>
>>79826227
where is it out and when is it in america?
>>
Not as good as the original but still pretty good.
My only real complaint is that the first part of the movie jumps around showing you what all the characters have been up to in the meantime, instead of just naturally reintroducing them when Renton arrives back in Edinburgh.
>>
>>79828580
i havent seen it yet but your way sounds better
>>
>>79828580

i would have liked to see a small bit of rentons life in amsterdam
>>
>>79828029
Trainspotting was about junkies throwing their lives away, but portrayed in such a way that we see theres something positive in them and give us hope that they can get out. Of course actual stoners and junkies think it glorifies and supports junkie life because they have the brain capacity of ... junkies.

Renton's speech at the end of Trainspotting was a hollow promise, similar to the several times he had said "just one last hit" over the course of the movie. We werent supposed to believe that things would turn out ok for Renton, but we were allowed to hope. It really captured the feeling relatives of junkies have all the time, always hoping that this is the time they will leave the junkie life, yet knowing that youve heard it a hundred times before with no lasting change coming of it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.