[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people like this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0508.jpg (47KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0508.jpg
47KB, 450x300px
Why do people like this
>>
>people

he doesn't know
>>
>>79821586

Play a record.
>>
He's done you again /tv/.
>>
turns out
little monkey fella
>>
>>79821586

Because they find it funny. Have a good day.
>>
Turns out, right....lil' monkey fella.
>>
it will be the thing Gervais is remembered for

The Office's legacy will be years of "sitcoms" that are unwatchable cringefests.

TRGS is much funnier than the Office, and it's the comfiest show ever.
>>
Sometimes I wish I had never experienced anything before the age of 20 because /tv/ always makes me question if something I used to like was actually funny or not.
>>
LITTLE MONKEY FELLA KARL PLAY YOUR RECORD XDDD

fans of this garbage are obnoxious i swear
>>
The original XFM radio shows are superior in every way. Doesn't feel as "scripted", things flow more naturally (and thus more insane). There really isn't that much banter between Steve and Karl in the show as there was on the radio, which got to the point of outright hostility (smacking on air, insults) which was brilliant in of itself ("Honestly Steve, it could have been your brother")

I'm glad I've got MP3's of each Radio series
>>
>>79821586
Because it's funny and you have no sense of humour.
>>
>>79822434
Extras is the best thing Gervais has done. Better than the office
>>
>Karl's only GCSE result is in History
>>
>>79823139
>Yes, and she's scrabbling around to get them back on again, but even before she can get her knickers on,
>I've seen everything. Yeah. I've seen it all.
>>
>>79822978

Laughter is visceral. If you find something funny, then it's funny. Don't ever allow smug cunts to dictate what you should like, especially not this crowd. They are the most miserable shitters on the internet and that is saying something.
>>
File: jellyfish_shutterstock_56875405.jpg (507KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
jellyfish_shutterstock_56875405.jpg
507KB, 1000x664px
Yeah, but... Do we need 'em?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMuIynLUgKo
>>
>>79823264
>And then I ride away
>On the grass
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.