[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Check out this video. Please?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0821.jpg (90KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0821.jpg
90KB, 640x960px
Hey my friend is trying to setup a career or life on youtube. He has sever depression and is looking for people to talk to. He is considering dropping out and i told him to at least try youtube and not end up working for fast food the rest of his life. If you like his content please continue to support him and share his videos. If not tell him what he can do better.
>>
>>79819681
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PNuHooyt4s
here is his first video of many to come.
>>
Done and done
>>
I'm not watching this. Take probiotics. Watch what you eat.exercise
>>
>>79819811
this AND WEAR SUNSCREEN
>>
I hope he takes his life, and you are there to see it
>>
>>79819681
Put down that cat lol!
>>
>>79819681
Did he try restarting it for the server depression?
>>
>>79820284
Meant to say severe im sorry.
>>
He's hella cute I want to fuck him
>>
>>79820447
Well that picture is of him and his cat. comment on his videos and talk to him!
>>
>>79819681

>he has sever depression

i guess he can [spoilers]cut off[/spoilers] his meds then, eh? EH!!??
>>
>>79820557
Bro Haha! hes been off his meds for a while! I told him to keep taking them! hes just really sad. Talk to him through comments. He will surely get back to you.
>>
>>79819681
sent ;)
>>
>>79821135
Thank you! Hope to see you around!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.