[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>White people are evil REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 10

>White people are evil REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
so like every movie made since forever years but the protagonist is black this time?
>>
>>79816252
In another few years literally every white character in a movie will be wearing nazi uniforms
>>
Go to /pol/ and tell me white people aren't evil.
>>
but white people ARE evil
>>
>>79816252
>I didn't see this movie: The Post
>>
Isn't the message of the movie that white guilt is a retarted concept that shouldn't go overboard?
>>
>>79816457
its more like white guilt channeled into some weird form of objectification is creepy af
>>
>>79816362
This
>>
>>79816349
But there are no whites on /pol/
>>
File: explained.jpg (153KB, 953x772px) Image search: [Google]
explained.jpg
153KB, 953x772px
>>79816252
From what I've heard, it's making fun of third column
>>
>>79816252
and like that the secret of the 100% is revealed
>>
>>79816627
it is. Its making fun of lefties that look at and treat black people like they are the best thing to ever grace this planet.
>>
File: Image7-7.jpg (43KB, 585x300px) Image search: [Google]
Image7-7.jpg
43KB, 585x300px
>movieblob
>>
>>79816386
>White people are racist
>White people are jealous of black men's bodies and penises
>White women lure black men to their death

>Don't trust whitey
>Keep the race pure
>Kill whitey
>Fuck the police

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>79817132
>Keep the race pure
What's wrong with that?

>Fuck the police
Why do you retards no watch movies before you get triggered and post stupid shit? The only interaction between him and a cop was completely fine, it was the white girl(liberal) that was escalating the situation.

>White people are jealous of black men's bodies and penises
This is specifically about the obsession that white liberals have with blacks. ffs, I know poltards are dumb, but cmon
>>
>>79816338
https://youtu.be/MPhHl2DpD4E

This movie sucked.
>>
>>79816252

spoilers:

>Man goes to see his white girlfriend's parents
>Parents are racist, her brother is racist
>Hick brother complements black man on superior genes
>White mother hypnotizes black man using guilt about his mother's death
>White parents invite other white racists over and serve iced sweet tea
>Comic releaf nigger character tells main black man that white people are evil and are hypnotising black men for their penises
>Black man realizes white people are hypnotising black men for their penises
>Black man realizes his white girlfriend has a thing for BBC and fucked a lot of other black men in order to lure them to the house
>Black man gets trapped in the basement infront of the expositionatron
>Turns out girlfriends dad got cucked by a nigger in hitler's olympics and has been salty ever since
>They tranceplant the brains of old white people into niggers because niggers are stronger/faster/cooler than whites
>Black man escapes due to his superior strengh and intelect with the help of his windows phone™ and bing™
>Black man kills all the whities because they're racist and can't be trusted
>Cop car pulls up
>Cops are evil our protagonist is about to get killed by white cops
>Just kidding its our comic releaf nigger, cops are evil tho

White people GET OUT

Did I miss anything?
>>
>>79816627

I don't understand the bottom panels.
>>
>>79817230
The end of the movie the woman tried to bait the cops into shooting the innocent black man who would have been shot if not for his buddy. If you can't see the commentary in here you are a fucking white guilt/nigger shithead.
>>
>>79817531
"You're a white male" is often used by leftists to censor opinions implying that someone being white means they have no argument

"You're a nigger" is used by alt righters to censor opinions implying that someone being black means they are ignorant

"I'm white" is used by swedes in /pol/ attempting to shill for white superiority
>>
>99% of horror movies
>white people are the villains
>this is okay

>this movie comes out
>triggered faggots
>>
>>79817663
The reason they were bad in other horror movies weren't race related. Stop playing stupid you fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>79817633
It's an Argentina reference. Flag is obviously Argentinian
>>
>>79817566
>The end of the movie the woman tried to bait the cops into shooting the innocent black man who would have been shot if not for his buddy. If you can't see the commentary in here you are a fucking white guilt/nigger shithead.

Are you fucking retarded? How could she bait a cop while she was being choked and no cop ever got out? She did that smile because a cop showed up and would make him stop choking her. God damn you're an idiot
>>
>>79817633

I get it now. Thanks. Here's your (You).
>>
>>79817869
She was screaming for help as if she was the victim you lying piece of shit. She wanted the cops to shoot an innocent black man, you know a concept the media tries to shove down our throats all the time?
>>
Thank god the movie is finally out so I dont have to see this bug eyed face anymore
>>
>>79817922
>She was screaming for help as if she was the victim you lying piece of shit.

No she fucking wasn't lmao stop projecting faggot
>>
>>79817818
I don't browse /pol/ so I just took a shot at the country

>>79817869
You could view it like that,but it's heavily implied that she was taking advantage of the fact that the cop would see a black man attacking a white woman and shoot on sight. Meanwhile the black man is a good boy who dindunuffin who's like "hands up don't shoot"

Yes the movie could be non racist if the entire movie wasn't about racism and was constantly shoving down your throat that fact. There's a difference between chainsaw murderers killing the black guy first and WHITE people abducting BLACK people because they're RACIST and so are the POLICE
>>
>>79817991
Yes she was Lol holy shit look at all these liberal white guilt faggots defending a movie they didn't even see.
>>
>>79816252
But its true

t.White dude
>>
>it's a blacks even hate the people who are nice to them holiday special

Oh yeah real gripping social commentary
>>
>>79818017
There is a scene at the party where the lead nigger gets suspicious of another nigger because he speaks "white" which means no ebonics or dumbing down of the language. Blacks look down at other blacks who don't sound retarded.
>>
>>79818058
what part of "all white people are racist" don't you get?
>>
>>79818068
holy shit I forgot about that

also later in the movie token nigger points out how he's dressed implying that dressing like white people means something is wrong with you
>>
>>79818122
The ruin of the black race is cutting themselves off from the only ones who care

But of course liberal guilt-trippers will eat that shit up with a spoon and won't realize how reviled they are until it's too late
>>
>>79818017
>You could view it like that,but it's heavily implied that she was taking advantage of the fact that the cop would see a black man attacking a white woman and shoot on sight. Meanwhile the black man is a good boy who dindunuffin who's like "hands up don't shoot"

Man, you need to leave pol lmao nothing of the sort was implied
It was literally
>Girl getting choked
>police car shows up, she's relieved
>revealed to be the guy's friend
It's kind of sad you can't watch a satirical movie and not get triggered into being a massive alt-sjw

>Yes the movie could be non racist if the entire movie wasn't about racism and was constantly shoving down your throat that fact. There's a difference between chainsaw murderers killing the black guy first and WHITE people abducting BLACK people because they're RACIST and so are the POLICE
>The movie is actually about white liberals unhealthy obsession with blacks and being insincere

wew just flew right over your head, huh?

>>79818026
pls stop
>>
>>79818188
You don't know the movie is about black isolationism, no? They hate even their allies.
>>
>>79818225
ffs man, why can't people get out of their faggot little pol personas on here

>black isolationism
Nothing wrong at all. Each race needs to have a stable foundation to be able to fully interact with other races on an even platform. Blacks don't have this, and that's why they're lowest of the low in America. Plus America isn't a melting pot like you probably believe little guy, each race/ethnicity practices isolationism and group economics except blacks.

Go be a race mixing shill somewhere else
>>
>"WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL"
>Did you just say white people evil? that's kind of fucked u-
>"STOP BEING AN ALT SJW YOU'RE JUST AS BAD AS THEY ARE"
>>
All this movie needed to do was show that the girlfriend had been hypnotized to do the horrible things that she's done. Maybe have the lights of the police car flash in her face so for a brief moment one white person isn't a racicst villain

but no, there are no redeeming white people in the film , and that disturbs me. If the races were swapped everyone involved in this movie would never work again
>>
>>79818017
I don't either, mostly seen on /int/ anyway.
>>
>>79818682
>>79818682
>If the races were swapped everyone involved in this movie would never work again

You should watch Africa Addio...they worked again but they triggered Ebert's fat ass.
>>
/pol/ster here

I went in with low expectations, knowing that white guilt-Jew ""critics"" gave this film a 100%.

This movie was pretty much what I expected, to be honest desu. You ever been on black people twitter reddit? We go there to study the enemy btw. Well, this movie is basically an amalgamation of all the stupid jokes you see on there. That and just borrowings from other works and common tropes in horror.

Honestly, this felt like a souped up 'Scary Movie' with an anti-white agenda.
>>
>movieslob

This guy still exists?
>>
>>79819656
>/pol/fag
>blacks are significant enough to be your enemy
Blacks aint nothing unless a group of whites say so.
>>
WE
>>
Did you guys know the word slave is derived from slav? Meaning the eastern-europeans was the original slaves. Africans also took a million european slaves to Africa in the 1700's.
>>
>>79816627
I think all the /pol/shits are making me libertarian.

Since 2015, it's just endless examples everyday of liberals and conservatives being retards on this chinese imagur.
>>
>>79819825
>slavs were original slaves
DELETE THIS
OY FUCKING VEY
>>
File: 1487977513354.jpg (227KB, 750x425px) Image search: [Google]
1487977513354.jpg
227KB, 750x425px
>>79816252
>hollywood gets away with race bait films
>nominate it for an oscar

fucking jews
>>
>>79819702
Blacks present the most immediate and physical danger to whites and other races in the U.S. They produce the most interracial violence bar none. This is not up for contention. You don't have to be /pol/ brainwashed/nazi/far-right to be awoken to this fact of life. Just look up the FBI crime statistics, and pay attention to your local news.

That said, if you move to a mostly white area, then you can escape the dangers of these colored people fairly easily. At that point, you have the luxury of worrying about the true enemy: the juden. Our country is being sucked dry by these Semites. The worst part about it, Zionist whites are complacent in this, so we're being betrayed by our own kind.

I have no illusion of ever taking back this country from these foes. I am just keeping up the good fight because I am on the side of good. I want to be able to go to sleep at night, knowing I tried to push back against evildoers. I want to be able to tell my grandchildren too, that I tried to give them a better future.
>>
>Be black
>Get oscar
>>
>>79817431
>Did I miss anything?

Your spelling lessons in grade school, dumb shitter.
>>
>>79819946
>can't win
nigga we can't lose
we evolved from apes once we'll do it as many times as is necessary
>>
>>79819946
>THUH JEWSSSSS
Oh vey goim get back to your mongoloid hieroglyph board before I sick the negros on ou
>>
>>79818017
>I don't browse /pol/ so I just took a shot at the country
>The only way i learn about the world is by browsing this site and even then, I do it poorly.

Jesus...we're doomed.
>>
>>79819879
this show is actually pretty alright
>>
>>79820053
It's fine.
We're doing just as well as we always have.
All that has changed is that idiots can broadcast their idiocy better.
>>
>it's a /pol/ doesn't watch a movie but bitches about it on /tv/ episode
>>
op, what if i told you this movie was actually making fun of white liberals?
>>
>>79820133
I actually went out and paid to see this colored film, just to better understand the enemy. Many of us did in fact. We on /pol/ like to acquire new knowledge and gain insight into other perspectives and groups -- we are not a closed hivemind like you wish to portray us as. The Art of War teaches you to understand your enemy, in order to defeat him.
>>
>>79820223
>having to read over-shilled ancient slant secret teachings to grasp common sense
>>
>>79820053
>he only way i learn about the world is by browsing this site and even then, I do it poorly.

More like

>I could care less about what the faggots of this site shitpost about on /pol/ so I didn't bother to spend 5 seconds googling the top left corner of a flag and took a random guess
>>
>>79820318
Random guesses should be based on something.
It's a very distinctly not-swedish shade of blue.
>>
>>79820149
>The film isn’t meant to alienate white viewers so much as let them see this experience that we’ve been living through. I started working on the film about eight years ago, and the point was to make us engage with some of the issues we’ve been neglecting, like the disproportionate incarceration of black men. When I started shooting the movie, in this new moment of increased wokeness, I added a few scenes, including the opening, which alludes to Trayvon Martin with a scenario of a black man walking fearfully through a white neighborhood.

>Of course this creates discomfort. I’ve heard white viewers react somewhat more vocally to certain seemingly innocent interactions, like the scene where an older white guy goes up to Chris and says, “I know Tiger [Woods].” You can hear a sense of recognition from white audiences, like Oh my God, I’ve done that. I wanted to give the audience the perspective of being hyperaware of race, which is something that, as a black man, you’re often accused of.
>>
>>79820223
stop false flagging, cuck
>>
File: se.png (10KB, 508x556px) Image search: [Google]
se.png
10KB, 508x556px
>>79820443
>>79820443
I think you're underestimating how little I give a shit

both are blue, both have bars, both are filled with niggers

That's 3 things to base a shot in the dark off because the top left corner of a flag 3 pixels wide that really doesn't fucking matter in the explaination
>>
File: tv Summed Up.png (60KB, 772x198px) Image search: [Google]
tv Summed Up.png
60KB, 772x198px
>>79820133
>it's a /pol/ doesn't watch a movie but bitches about it on /tv/ episode
Oh so its a standard /tv/ thread for the last year and a half?
>>
>>79816252
>>79816349
>>79816362

From a certain point of view
>>
>>79820568
it sucks that this board got hit so hard by these fucking incels
>>
>>79820133
>>79818026
>>79816386
>>79820133
see
>>79817431
>>
>>79820223

>Enemy

lel

You're just going to impotently shit post about "muh colored boogymen" until they shut the site down, then you'll go do it somewhere else until you croak.
>>
>>79820568
The reviews are literally praising the movie for being anti-white. Did the reviewers not watch the movie either?
>>
>>79820549
You've made it very clear that you don't give a shit from the beginning.
You've bothered to investigate now and won't make the same mistake again.
It's how we grow and learn as human beings.
Thank you for your time today.
>>
>>79820476
Imagine being so fucking disconnected from reality you think the average white person knows Tiger Woods. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>79820549
>I think you're underestimating how little I give a shit

Don't think anyone is underestimating anything about you. You are a typical dummy, angrily anti anything outside of your small purview and vehemently proud of it.
>>
>>79820703
Np bro, I learned something today via arguing on the internet and It had nothing to do with the thread i was in
>>
>>79820625
Retard, stop acting as if we invaded your board. We didn't come out of a vacuum. I surfed /tv/ before there was a /news/ board, I was here after it got deleted, and I am still here now with a thriving /pol/ board. I'm a cinephile and part time alt-right activist. The political shit is tiring and draining. I'm considering retiring actually. We already named Trump into the Presidency. We're just trying to meme a few more politicians in Europe this year: Geert Wilders and Le Pen. If we can accomplish these ring wing victories in Europe this year, then I'll retire happily.
>>
>>79820776
named should be memed* gay ass auto-correcter
>>
File: reddit2532532.png (135KB, 1092x564px) Image search: [Google]
reddit2532532.png
135KB, 1092x564px
>>79820568
Go back to R eddit senpai
>>
File: 1984.jpg (174KB, 1447x661px) Image search: [Google]
1984.jpg
174KB, 1447x661px
>>79820568
>>
>>79820776
>>79820814
no one cares you cracker. leave.
>>
>>79820818
>>79820875
>samefagging posts that literally saying nothing
good job
>>
>>79820982
>too dumb to read

This is who we're arguing with. This is the fag who complains in every thread about /pol/
>>
>>79821188
Don't bother with him, brother. I like to envision people like him, being low IQ shitskins i.e. BR monkeys or Indians.
>>
File: BQqowsu.jpg (17KB, 720x533px) Image search: [Google]
BQqowsu.jpg
17KB, 720x533px
My opponent is ignorant therefore I am correct
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.