[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he needed to make a reaction video Pathetic. Are his videos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1361.jpg (190KB, 750x916px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1361.jpg
190KB, 750x916px
>he needed to make a reaction video

Pathetic.
Are his videos just piss poor and non-comprehensive anymore because it feels like they've gotten weak.

And do they think anyone gives half a shit about half in the bag or all that other bullshit they release?
>>
>>79814924
He's making fun of the autists that got triggered when their opinion wasn't validated. Keep grasping at straws for things to bitch about, faggot.

>do they think anyone gives half a shit about half in the bag
Half in the Bag Rogue One: 1,109,115 views
Plinkett Talks About Rogue One: 671,325 views
>>
>>79815064
>implying the autists at RLM weren't planning to destroy Rogue One before they even saw it

The only reason they are famous at all is because of Star Wars, and it eats them up inside every time they review an unrelated movie and no one cares. Lashing out like this allows them to bait their star wars audience into giving them record views while venting years of pent up frustration at the same time. It may be cathartic for them, but it will probably be damaging long term. They are going to be expected to pull this stunt every time a new star wars movie comes out. Eventually they are going to get tired of devoting so much time and effort to something they hate just to get more clicks.
>>
>muh plinkett

Anyone that watches this shit to begin with is a homo
>>
Rogue One was a shit movie praised only because the manufactured hype, RLM were doing God's work by trashing it. Shame they didn't do the same with TFA which is even worse.

You need to accept this and move on
>>
The Alien dosnt have eye sight you dumb fat, skinny fucks. Its pure instince. Look crocodile brain, like lion brain. Dont play the game. Uninstall it you boring twats. Dont dont about stuff you dont like. Do you know lessons of life? talk about stuff you do like. Twats.
>>
>>79816557
>speculation
>>
>>79816557
They gave The Force Awakens a good review. You think it's possible that maybe, just maybe, they didn't really like Rogue One?
>>
>>79814924
>beardfats are still upset about this almost 3 months later
>>
>>79816557

They praised TFA though, I think you may be dumb son, check it out.

R1 was just really bad it's all
>>
>>79816595
Pretty much. The only reason people pretend to watch him is because of his take on the Star Wars prequels. It's just the /tv/ hive mind dickriding nonsense
>>
>>79816702
Alien Isolation a shit
>>
>>79814924
>a small minority of my fanbase didn't agree with one of my reviews
>better make 5 more videos to make fun of them for daring to disagree with me
This is pathetic.
>>
>>79814924
>OP so triggered, he still feels the need to make this thread 3 months later

Pathetic
>>
>>79817330
>small minority
It was the most overwhelmingly negative comments and thumbs down they've ever gotten. Stop trying to shift the narrative, you autist.
>>
>>79817330
>This is pathetic.
You're talking about your own butthurt right?
>>
>>79817330
It would be pathetic if it wasn't them just having a laugh at dumb fanboy's expense. Like if it was a Linkara sort of autistic rage with no comedy involved it'd have been pathetic.
>>
>NO OSCARS VIDEO
>>
File: 1479301136582.gif (2MB, 225x169px) Image search: [Google]
1479301136582.gif
2MB, 225x169px
>>79814924
>And do they think anyone gives half a shit about half in the bag or all that other bullshit they release?
I do? Plinkett is overdone now and fucking awful after he finished the prequels, HITB and Wheel are at least entertaining.
>>
>>79819112
what did i just watch?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.