[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is DC unable to top this kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1461848702535.jpg (146KB, 800x801px) Image search: [Google]
1461848702535.jpg
146KB, 800x801px
Why is DC unable to top this kino?
>>
>>79812584
Watchmen
Man of Steel
Batman v Superman
Even Suicide Squad.
I'll go out on a limb and say Wonder Woman and Justice League will top Autist Nolan's drekk.
>>
>>79812619
This man has been consumed by the tides of madness.
>>
>>79812584
the order of characters in that poster is so fucked up it's triggering me
>>
>>79812641
Still smitten by Tom Wait's WHY SO SERIOUS eh? Even Nolan shat on that.
>>
>>79812676
I don't know who Tom Wait is, but I bet you're a dumb-dumb.
>>
File: powerless-b-183322.png (407KB, 655x315px) Image search: [Google]
powerless-b-183322.png
407KB, 655x315px
I don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>79812584
zack the hack snyder
>>
File: weber.jpg (121KB, 746x1024px) Image search: [Google]
weber.jpg
121KB, 746x1024px
>>79812706
Is that Steven Weber on the left?
>>
>>79812584
Because they've been hiring shitty, meme directors and writers like Goyer/Snyder/Ayer. This Batman movie that Reeves is making is their first shot at a legitimate movie post-Nolan. Though I'm sure WB will interfere in post-production and fuck everything up.
>>
>>79812743
>Hey Matt, there's no time to explain but you have to add Doom Patrol into your movie and they have to fight Vandal Savage in the third act
>What does that have to do with Batman?
>It's your job to figure that out!
Glorious.
>>
>>79812743
>Goyer

This will never stop being funny to me.
>>
File: 1476861769802.jpg (41KB, 267x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476861769802.jpg
41KB, 267x400px
Why did they replace Katie Holmes? She was the best Rachel.
>>
>>79812584
Fuck the memers, Batman Begins and The Dark Knight are easily some of the best cape flicks ever.
>>
>>79812743
What good does any Nolan Batshit flick have. No CGI doesn't mean shit when your movie sucks, redditor,
>>
>>79812584
>no need to catch up with marvel
>no need to built a cinematic universe so it's self-contained
>only one director, so it's, stylistically speaking, coherent
>despite the memes, nolan has a distinct visual style, so they stand out and don't blur with other capeshit movies like marvel ones, who are for the most part the same film copy/paste with alternate skins
>like the best kino, its memes are great
>good fighting scenes
>>
>>79813231
>good fighting scenes
You can't be serious. I agree with the rest of your list but the fight scenes are atrocious
>>
>>79813281
I worded it wrongly, I meant action scenes in general. TDK has some top tier shit, and if we consider meme value, TDKR is off the scale.

But seriously, moving from Begins to TDK they improve quite a lot, a lot less jumpcuts.
>>
>>79812948
It wasnt because she sucked like everyone says, it was Tom showing his crazy and making a fool of himself in 2006 that made her a liability in the eyes of Warner execs.
>>
>>79813554

She did a much better job of Rachel than Maggie.

And I wasn't expecting that. Maggie is a pretty woman with a good chunk of acting experience, yet every time she was on screen as Rachel it just screamed of misscast to me.

Maybe she just wasn't in to it, or maybe she just didn't like her role but in my opinion Katie looked better and played a better Rachel than she ever did.

Of course Tom being mental is not news to anyone. That man is one ecstasy pill away from murdering his entire family.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.