[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apocalypto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: apocalypto.jpg (25KB, 600x591px) Image search: [Google]
apocalypto.jpg
25KB, 600x591px
What does /tv/ think of this?
>>
>>79810830
Liked it
>>
i dunno im not too smart i thought it was real neat you know the low grass camera at the start during the boar hunt was kinda tacky but after that it was beautiful n shit
>>
>>79810830
Masterpiece.
>>
>>79811252
You're joking, right?
>>
>>79811374
kys nigger
>>
Creative, well made.
>>
Good movie. Gets vastly overrated on /tv/ only because Mel Gibson bitched about Jews when he was drunk
>>
>>79810830
Good movie.

But was a bit disappointed of the lack of female nudity.
>>
>>79810830
Good movie. Depicted the Maya's more realistically than most Hollywood movies would do.
>>
>>79810830

one of the best action pieces of all time. and the setting, place and characters were very refreshing and great.
>>
>>79811374
Buttblasted chicano

>muh nobel ancestors
>>
>>79811605
Yeah except no. The movie messed up two fucking time periods and some aspects of the "Maya lifestyle" were actually Aztec. The main problem with this ok movie is that people see that they speak Mayan in the movie and thus conclude that everything else must be authentic as well.
>>
>>79810830
It's good but sucks at the same time.
>>
My nipples hurt when I twist them
>>
>>79812041
Who gives a shit though?
They were living in the mud, or sacrificing people for the sun god, whatever.

>>79812059
Deep
>>
>>79812088
so stop twisting them weirdo
>>
>>79812088
Keep twisting them, at one point you'll reach immunity. Don't listen to this dumb arse. >>79812912
>>
>>79810830
It's one of the unusual movies where the first act the the worst and second one the best. The whole section in the Mayan city is absolute kinography of the highest order.
>>
Certified Mexican frijolero here

All those faggots who say that it's not accurate are retarded and wrong. Most private schools in the Yucatan peninsula(area previously inhabited by Mayans) use it as an example of Mayan culture during the mandatory Mayan history course.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.