[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched the first episode of Fargo. Seems intriguing but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: fargo.jpg (767KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fargo.jpg
767KB, 1920x1080px
Just watched the first episode of Fargo. Seems intriguing but the writing seems kinda meh from just the first episode. Should I just watch the movie instead?
>>
First season is great. Second season is not.
>>
>>79809070
Watch movie then all of season 1. I haven't seen 2 yet
>>
You should watch the movie and the first season. There is much better dark comedy in the movie but he characters are a bit better in the series due to more time to flesh out
>>
Why haven't you already watched the movie?
Also why are you a tripfaggot?
>>
both seasons are fantastic television but they both leave you with a bit of disappointment inside at the end. an empty feeling. the movie doesn't have that problem.

you should still watch them all.
>>
>>79809070
> Should I just watch the movie instead?

the show is just loosely connected to the movie, you could call the first season a prequel. The second season is even more different from the movie.
So, you can watch the movie anyway, it's a classic
>>
File: IMG_0228.gif (791KB, 400x233px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0228.gif
791KB, 400x233px
>>79809085
What are you nuts !!!??? It's opposite. 2nd is better than 1st, Yo !!!
>>
>>79809070
nobody gives a shit what you do
but both seasons are great
>>
>>79809085
true, why was the second season so awful compared to the first. I mean the aesthetic and all is great but you don't really get to make a connection to the characters, it all feels so loose and pointless
>>
File: 1480403893209.jpg (150KB, 646x540px) Image search: [Google]
1480403893209.jpg
150KB, 646x540px
>>79809151
>What are you nuts !!!???
>Yo !!!
Bait or not, Reddit needs to extinguished from this board
>>
>>79809130
>an empty feeling
How is that a bad thing. It wasn't a poor ending, but you hoped it would turn out differently.
>>
I liked the second season more than the first. But I seriously hate martin freeman and hope he gets ass cancer. So that may be a factor
>>
>>79809119
>Why haven't you already watched the movie?
Just never got around to it.
>Also why are you a tripfaggot?
/o/ /dbt/ thread
>>
How does season two connect with season one? I'm two episodes into season two and it's a whole different story.
>>
>>79809151

How do you live with yourself talking like that
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.