[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Characters that got what they deserved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Characters that got what they deserved
>>
Clean did not deserve to get machine gunned by Cambodian khemrs
>>
>>79808142
Why? he was just being a soldier like everyone else.

I wanna get some mangoes now.
>>
>>79808185
[Purple Haze intensifies]
>>
Clean was just a kid, he did not "deserve" death. Most undeserving though was Chef, I really felt bad for the poor guy.

And then the ultimate chad, Lance gets to be the sole survivor of the boat crew.
>>
>>79808142
why didn't Morpheus just dodge the bullets?
>>
>>79808396
>clean "the youth" dies first
>boat captain "the organization and unity" dies after
>chef "the producer of food" dies after
>lance named after a weapon survives
>spec ops guy that was always slightly crazy survives
wow really gets the old neurons firing
bravo copolla
>>
File: .jpg (40KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
40KB, 800x600px
>>79808142
>>
I was half asleep this morning and thought of that scene where the cap tries to drag willard down onto the spearhead to kill him like "this is your fucking fault - it's your fault clean died"
>>
>>79808142
clean snapped, he went psychotic

if you watched the movie he's 16 and lied about his age
>>
>>79808765
he also lied about his age to get a role in the movie
he was actually 14 or something
>>
>>79809062
P O E T R Y
>>
File: him.png (299KB, 471x348px) Image search: [Google]
him.png
299KB, 471x348px
>>
>>79809062
he also lied about his age to his parents to go to the audition

he was actually 12 or something
>>
File: tummyache.png (573KB, 600x532px) Image search: [Google]
tummyache.png
573KB, 600x532px
>>
>>79809535
His parents lied on his birth certificate though, he was actually about 9.
>>
>>79809576
Dont
Drink
The
Water
>>
>>79809576

He got off too easy really
>>
>>79808142
Chef did not deserve what he got.
Neither did the Captain
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.