[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Common

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: common_250_375.jpg (58KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
common_250_375.jpg
58KB, 250x375px
>We need someone with street cred to play the role of an evil black henchman

>I know a guy
>>
>>79807794

Probably his best role in a long time, he had a lot of fun working with Keanu

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2017/02/11/common-did-not-let-keanu-reeves-see-his-pain-john-wick-chapter-2/97794248/

>Common trained for weeks for the highly coordinated and technical fight sequences, often sparring with his leading man to perfect the complicated choreography. Common admits the sparring got painful.

>“I would hit him and he would hit me. We definitely struck each other at points,” says Common.

>During the drawn-out sequence where the two fight on a subway platform which spills onto the train, the knocks were particularly tough.

>“It was an intense fight and he had to keep blocking my hits with those really strong forearms. And my forearm was going against his, again and again,” says Common. “I knew I felt the pain, but I had to keep doing it. Take after take. And it was the same place on my forearms.”

>Common says Keanu would come from the set where he had been filming fight scenes all day and worked with a gash on his hand. Common, likewise, never showed the pain.

>“I never let on it was hurting, neither did he. It was like, 'We have to do this,'” Common says. “The next morning, man, it was like, ‘I never knew it was going to hurt like this’ There was a deep bruise that came from Keanu.”

>One particularly tough maneuver in the scene befuddled both actors for days. Keanu would be tough on himself and swear loudly about getting the scene right. Common would try not to despair and keep working the scene where even one small miscue in a long sequence would ruin a take.

>“There were times when it would feel like, 'Man, is this is ever going to work?'” says Common. “And when we finally got it, I just remember Keanu saying, ‘Doesn’t it feel good when we get it right?' I was like 'Yes!'"
>>
File: david-harewood.jpg (83KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
david-harewood.jpg
83KB, 768x1024px
>hire in cases when Forest Whitaker is busy
>>
>>79807794
i thought he wasn't acting to he could persue his music career
sucks that he went out like he did on Hell on Wheels just to be acting again
>>
>>79807854
He makes that dumb scene where he and Keanu were ackwardly frolicking on the ground for 2 minutes sound like a fucking regimen for Olympics
>>
>44 year old
>attractive black man
>Never married

What went wrong?
>>
>>79807948

>2017
>getting married

wrongo
>>
>>79807948

he gay
>>
>get me Don Cheadle
>we can't afford him sir
>>
File: Picard nerve pinch tuvok.png (2MB, 1436x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Picard nerve pinch tuvok.png
2MB, 1436x1080px
>it's a "Star Trek can only afford only black actor that they use as different characters in different series" episode
>>
>>79808094
he was 'replicated'
>>
>>79807794
boohoo more blk men are in prison than college. this is all your fault white people.
>>
File: cubic_puding.jpg (23KB, 604x368px) Image search: [Google]
cubic_puding.jpg
23KB, 604x368px
>Denzel ain't cheap you know!
>>
>>79808065
>>79807862

These are not good

>>79808212
This is correct
>>
>>79807794
Funny thing is, he doesn't have any street cred. he came from a well off family, and got into poetry and music because he fell in love with the art form.

>>79807948
Didn't work out with Serena Williams
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.