[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Late Shift

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: v1.jpg (32KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
v1.jpg
32KB, 300x300px
Does anyone remember this Leno Letterman biopic?
>>
File: the-late-shift.jpg (95KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
the-late-shift.jpg
95KB, 1200x720px
yeah it was interesting
>>
>>79805719

Yes, it was a look inside the big networks and the industrial giants that own them that rarely gets shown on television. Then again, HBO isn't TV.
>>
>Letterman impersonator is spot on
>Leno impersonator wavers between autism and Adam Sandler

That's all I remember
>>
>implying there was ever competition between Leno and Letterman

Letterman shits all over that whiny dropkick. There was a video of Leno bombing hard in a monologue once, he was making a joke about Casey Anthony and absolutely nobody in the audience laughed, then he was trying to recover by asking if his mic was on. I tried to find the video but it isn't on YT or any site reporting it, I think Leno must've personally had it taken off the Internet.
>>
>>79805800
Most people who look like Leno have some sort of birth defect.
>>
how many people has leno fucked over in his ill gotten career? dude's about as funny as bowel cancer too
>>
>>79805800
funny thing was dave hated it and would bring it up as a joke for years, but jay did his usual thing and said he was ok with it
>>
They should make a sequel about the Conan Tonight show debacle
>>
>>79806923
There's no drama in that though. Leno was a dick and Zuckerman is spineless fin
>>
>>79805719
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYZ3BDrdLtE
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.