[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jason Bourne

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Jason_Bourne_soundtrack_cover.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Jason_Bourne_soundtrack_cover.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
This move was trash. 3/10 don't waste your time even if you love the first three like I do.
>>
>>79802009

It's too much of a soft reboot, you knew what was happening before it happened
>>
I don't even remember the plot or any other characters other than Jason and Nickie(?)
>>
Glad I never saw this, or the other Bourne movie with Renner, Ultimatum was a perfect end to the series, and it didn't need any sequels.
>>
>>79802146
Yeah you did yourself a favor
>>
>>79802146
Meant Legacy*
>>
>>79802009
I got to the scene where the government is being hacked and then the power goes out and some random spy chick jumps up out of no where points a gun, steals some shit, then pours a bottle of what looks like vodka? Onto a computer and throws a zippo lighter on it it setting it on fire then slinks off out of camera view. Wtf? They are in some top secret government building how does she get out of there? How did she sneak a bottle of vodka in there? It made no sense so i turned it off to avoid further disappointment cuz like you I love the first three.
>>
>>79802177
Now I feel really stupid, I was right the first time, last one was Ultimatum.
>>
>>79802009
Fuck you this was a 7/10. End chase scene was great
>>
i dropped the movie as soon as that lady said "enhance"
>>
>>79802252
All good but I totally agree they did the near impossible and made a trilogy where all three movies are good. Only done a handful of times in film history. I think we can all agree it remains a trilogy in my eyes the others do not count.
>>
>>79802281

You mean the Dodge Charger ad? The one where his car was completely invincible?
>>
>>79802009
>>79802083
>>79802115
>>79802146
>>79802157
>>79802177
>>79802245
>>79802252
>>79802281
>>79802290

Never saw it.

I knew it would be shit when I saw the first trailer for it and ~50 year old Matt Damon threw some devastating right hook on this huge dude but it was edited to look like a much better punch than it was but it just made it look really cringeworthy.

Anybody else remember that?
>>
it was exhausting to watch
>>
>>79802245
>some random spy chick
So then you didnt see the first three.
>>
>>79802245
I was pretty drunk when i watched this scene just rewatched it its actually not the government building and its not some random chick its nicky hacking the gov building from some other country.
>>
File: 1364153553203.jpg (45KB, 641x351px) Image search: [Google]
1364153553203.jpg
45KB, 641x351px
I never thought the triumphant BRWEEEEEEEEEEE - BRWEEEEEEEEEEE of a Bourne ending could feel so undeserved and flaccid as it did here in this movie.
>>
>>79802418
Check my other comment I explained myself

>>79802498
>>
>>79802555
I felt the same way and nice trips
>>
bourne legacy is best
>>79802555
i was looking forward to it and it was so disappointing
>>
>>79802281
this
>>
>>79802009
>oh my lord, it's Jason Bourne
>>
>>79802009
Too late, we couldn't wait for you to rip it and watch it on your phone.

It was fine. What else am I supposed to watch? Suicide Squad? Momma woulda' freaked.
>>
Saw some clips on youtube and it looks like Generic Action Spy Flick #5945.
>>
>>79804313

That's what it is, but it's entertaining enough. 6/10.
>>
I rented it on redbox for the first time a few weeks ago and literally turned it off and returned it about five minutes in when the Icelandic anarchists are hacking into the CIA and all the attractive women are talking about sending SQL injections over and random technobabble.
How has one series sunk so far?
>>
>>79802009
The antagonist chick was hot. Not hot enough for me to look up who she is though.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.