[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whatever happened to this Olivia Wilde lookalike capefaggoteer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: sif.jpg (67KB, 500x663px) Image search: [Google]
sif.jpg
67KB, 500x663px
Whatever happened to this Olivia Wilde lookalike capefaggoteer?
>>
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1526352/
>>
she went on agents of shield and it killed her career
>>
>>79800777
Blindspot
Also she's going to be in London Fields if that ever comes out
>>
>>79800849
>she went on agents of shield and it killed her career

Good.
>>
>>79800861
>she's the one from the tattoo thing
Oh jesus how unfortunate. Should have stayed in Asgard.
>>
>>79800777
I would let her have the privilege to sit on my dick
>>
>>79800861
oh that's right she was in that shitty daytime television drama. I guess I can't complain. I just remember 4chan hyping her up as a top white woman. She's just a skinny bitch with a big jaw.
>>
I wish she would show her sexy tattoo body in Blindspot but they cover it up!!!
>>
she broke her back filming Thor 2 and can't do action scenes anymore, then got a comfy job on a moderately popular NBC procedural
>>
>>79803877
>broke her back filming a Thor flick
I don't believe you. 0 Thor movies rise above the standard of absolute capeshit. I've seen them both.
>>
>>79803931
He means literally, herniated a disc, chipped 11 vertebrae and fucked up her shoulder, she also tore a bunch of muscles.
>>
>>79804385
There's no scene in either of those movies that make me believe that. What the fuck happened to her?
>>
>>79804385
what scene in that CGI camp fest can possibly warrant that level of actual physical activity?
>>
>>79804412
She fell down a staircase.
>>
>>79804412
MJOLNIR'D
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.