[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's weird how many smug capeshitters disagree.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: watchmen.png (395KB, 619x530px) Image search: [Google]
watchmen.png
395KB, 619x530px
It's weird how many smug capeshitters disagree.
>>
>>79798784

my favorite title sequence ever is actually from Dawn of the Dead, another Snyder flick.
>>
It is a really good title sequence.

The Man of Steel trailer was kino too
>>
>>79798995
That trailer had me so fucking hype, shame how the film turned out so mediocre.
>>
>Style over substance director praises style over substance director

whoa
>>
>>79798784
It's good but the rest of the film is shit.

MoS and BvS are K I N O though. They're the perfect films for Znyder to direct because the material is appropriate for his mastery of digital filmmaking.
>>
>>79799036
Better than no style nor substance you retard.
>>
>>79798995
I liked the Superman Returns trailer better
>>
>>79798784
>>79798784

The one I have is 3:06 minutes. What's the difference between mine and the Ultimate?
>>
>>79798784
Even being shot panel for panel, Watchmen proved that some adaptations dont work. Also the Watchmen graphic novel is overrated as fuck and isnt the sacred cow people would have you believe. Its entry level casual shit
>>
>>79799080
yours isn't ultimate
>>
>>79799080

Checked it out. All that's missing is the black freighter shit, which never should have been shot.
>>
>>79799125
>Its entry level casual shit
>waaaah it has no filler!
>>
>>79798995

hell yea my dude

the third trailer is legitimately one of the best trailers ever
>>
>>79799036
>style over substance

It's the fucking title sequence
>>
>>79799283
He called the Ultimate Cut an ahead of its time masterpiece. Read nigger.
>>
>>79799125
>Watchmen proved that some adaptations dont work.
No it just needed a director who didn't treat it as a superhero movie.Tonally the film is wrong entirely. Snyder is good but this was not a good project to showcase his talent.
>Watchmen graphic novel is overrated as fuck
It has incredible reread value.
To really appreciate what Moore was trying to do, you can't just be a casual comics reader.
>>
>>79799027
>shame how the film turned out so mediocre.
watch it again, and dial down the cynicism this time
>>
>>79799325
>who didn't treat it as a superhero movie.
He really didn't.
The first hour of the fllm is just people talking.
>>
>>79799125
Then you must be big into comic books. Please tell us what you don't consider entry level casual shit.
>>
>>79799387
Hellblazer, Swamp Thing, a few Moon Knight runs. Hellboy has been consistently good too
>>
>>79799473
>Cosntantine
>Alan Moore's capeshit comic that isn't Joker or Watchmen
>Marvel's biggest edge title next to Punisher
>HELLBOY

>not entry level

Fucking Christ I'm not big into capeshit but I instantly recognize all that. You're pathetic.
>>
>>79799545
Its a safe bet you would hate anything that was said anon
>>
>>79799824
I don't hate any of it. That faggot shat on Watchmen calling it pleb shit. I ask what to him ain't pleb. He spouts off shit that every casual faggot recognizes Maybe he's trolling by doing that. Don't make me the villain here.
>>
watchmen is disgusting /v/eddit scum. Filthy plebs who think it's good are typical brainless capeshitters who like be amused by fast movements and bright colours
>>
>>79799904
What casuals do you know actually read old Hellblazer, Moon Knight, or even know Swamp Thing for that matter anon? Casuals spout Watchmen as their go to comic when they want say something outside of fucking Batman
>>
>>79799473
Yo that's fair. I think Watchmen is pretty damn tight front to back desu. Gibbons' art gives me a hard on
>>
File: 1486238445829.png (484KB, 587x527px) Image search: [Google]
1486238445829.png
484KB, 587x527px
>>79800374
Every faggot who googles Alan Moore is told to read Swamp Thing after Killing Joke and Watchmen. Constantine and Hellboy are big movies. Moon Knight is one of the biggest superhero series, without movies or shows, that marvelfags spread around. I mean it when I say I am not big into capeshit. All of what you spouted off are at the top of the list. Maybe next time list something that isn't Marvel or DC if you're going to be an uppity bitch that shits on Watchmen.
>>
File: 1322651390218.png (210KB, 198x200px) Image search: [Google]
1322651390218.png
210KB, 198x200px
>>79799055
>>
>>79800563
>I mean it when I say Im not big into capeshit
Could've fooled me, especially given how mad you're getting over someone not sucking Watchmen's dick
>>
>>79800374
Moon Knight is the lone Netflix show people is barking for after Defenders and Punisher. No other hero. Just Moon Knight. Quite casual.
>>
>>79799345
Not that guy, but I went into the film with the most naive optimism both times I've watched it I felt like I was being bludgeoned over the head
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.